Blonde and Gorgeous

Cotton Candy

Seulgi had been aggressively munching on her mcdonald’s fries for the longest of time, mumbling something under her breath that Wendy couldn’t catch even if she strains her ears. She stared at the bear who flinched a bit before looking up, fries mid-way to . Their eyes met for a brief second, Seulgi’s eyes rounding in shock before she looked away and hurried out of the room.

 

“That idiot” she sighed, shaking her head.

 

It’s been happening for quite some time now. Wendy can’t point out when it started but she’s sure that her dumb girlfriend is avoiding her. They were fine a few weeks back, going to New York for a photoshoot together has somewhat sealed the deal between them.

 

“Wannie~ here… for you...” Seulgi’s face has pink tinges on it as she handed Wendy some of the latter’s favorite snack from Korea.

 

“Oh~ You brought some?” Wendy asked, smiling gently at the bear and getting the bag of yummy treats. The older one nodded before looking back at her girlfriend.

 

“I know you like eating them before photoshoots so I brought some for you~” she grinned proudly and it was Wendy’s turn to have pink tinges on her cheeks, pulling the taller girl into an embrace and placing her head securely on her lover’s neck.

 

“You’re so sweet, my bear~”

 

“Anything for you, Wannie~”

 

Being in the streets of New York was like freedom for them as they were immersed in the different setting than what they’ve been used to. It was exhilarating as Seulgi saw parts of the city that she hasn’t seen before.

 

“Okay so that’s one espresso grande, one cafe latte grande, and a croissant for here?” the barista asked. Wendy looked back at Seulgi, tugging their joined hands to get the latter’s attention. They were at local starbucks having a break, the managers and stylists were just outside planning with the photographer on what to do next.

 

“Do you want to add anything else?” she asked.

 

“Nope~ I have you and that’s enough~” Seulgi smiled cheesily which made Wendy roll her eyes, the smile on her lips betraying what she actually feels before turning back to the barista who was looking at them with a knowing smile.

 

“Yes, that’s all.”

 

“That’ll be ten dollars, please~” the barista said as Wendy handed some money, smiling politely at the girl behind the counter.

 

“I received twenty dollars.” the barista announced as she punched in the amount on the cash register. “You guys aren’t from around here, are you?”

 

“Oh uhm, yeah. We’re just here for a short time.” Wendy answered back politely.

 

“Ah~ I see. Here’s your change and receipt, and here’s the buzzer for when your orders are ready to be picked up~” the barista handed Wendy the things before smiling brightly, “I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your time here~”

 

“Wha- Uhm, yeah thanks~” Wendy smiled shyly as she looked back at her girlfriend who was busy looking at something else. She nudged the older one lightly before pulling her towards an empty table.

 

“Wan,” Seulgi called out softly. Wendy looked back at her lover, noticing the slightly distressed look that she secretly adores.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Those two girls by the other table, they’re together?” the bear asked and the younger one had to subtly looked where Seulgi was staring at earlier. She saw two girls, all cuddly and kissy faces at each other, holding hands and talking sweetly while staring at one another like they’re the only people in the world. She smiled before looking back at Seulgi.

 

“Yes, love~” she answered. Seulgi went quiet, eyes looking down on their intertwined hands and eyebrows furrowed in thought, her already small eyes going smaller in concentration. Wendy started to worry and asked, “What is it Seul?”

 

“In the future, I want to be able to love you freely like them. I want to see you in a beautiful white dress walking towards me in the altar with all our family and friends as witness. I want to kiss you and make everyone jealous that I’m able to love someone like you.” Seulgi finished and Wendy was at a loss for words as she stared dumbfounded at what the older one just confessed. There was a blush on her cheeks as she looked at the bear and whispered,

 

“I really want to kiss you right now.”


 


 

It’s been a few days of her dumb stupid girlfriend avoiding her, she huffed, sitting down on their practice room and glaring at Seulgi’s back who was busy teaching Yeri the new dance moves for their upcoming concert.

 

“Trouble in bear land?” Came Joy’s voice, smirking as she saw her Wendy unnie huff and grumble annoyingly. She sat down beside the older one and waited for her unnie to say something.

 

“That idiot dumb bear” was all Wendy had to say to make Joy laugh.

 

“I noticed she’s more of an idiot now than before~” Wendy just grumbled some more at Joy’s reply before the latter continued, “So tell me, unnie, what has your in a twist?”

 

“Stupid Seulgi is avoiding me” Wendy whined.

 

“Why is that? Did she do something wrong?”

 

“What makes you think she did something and not me?” the older one asked, one eyebrow raised in question. Joy chuckled and shrugged.

 

“Just a wild guess~”

 

“I don’t know.” Wendy started, looking down on the floor, “She just started avoiding me… Maybe I did something wrong...”

 

“When did it start?”

 

“A few weeks ago…?”

 

“Hmmm, so a few weeks ago...” Joy looked up in thought for a moment before grinning, “I think I know why, unnie”

 

“What? Why?” Wendy looked up, eyes wide in anticipation.

 

“I’ll give you a hint” Joy grinned some more, “What’s the thing you changed a few weeks ago?” and with that the taller one stood up, walking towards Irene and patting the older one’s .


 


 

Seulgi walked in on Wendy staring at herself in the mirror, a pout resting on the younger ones face and those eyes Seulgi adores so much looking down in sadness.

 

“Wannie?” she called out, walking towards the love of her life in worry. Their eyes met for a brief second before Wendy looked away.

 

“Seul, do you not like my new look?”

 

“Wha--” Seulgi was taken aback by the sudden question.

 

“You can’t even look at me anymore...” Wendy looked down sadly, tears already forming in her eyes, “Am I that ugly?”

 

“What?!! NO! Of course not! You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever laid eyes on!”

 

“Then why have you been avoiding me?” Wendy finally looked up, the tears long gone and changed into a somewhat challenging stare. Seulgi looked away, scratching her nape while her ears were tinging red.

 

“Uhm, you see… uhmm”

 

“Spill it!” Wendy demanded and there was a cower of fear in Seulgi’s eyes before she blurted out her feelings.

 

“IT’S BECAUSE YOU LOOK TOTALLY HOT WITH BLONDE HAIR AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! YOU MAKE ME LOSE MY BREATH EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOU AND YOURE LIKE THAT ONE MCDONALDS AD THE ONE WITH BLONDE AND GORGEOUS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SO SO SOOOOO GORGEOUS AND I’M AFRAID I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF AND JUST TELL THE WHOLE LOT OF KOREA THAT YOU ARE MINE IN THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE WAY POSSIBLE”

 

They were surrounded by silence as Seulgi tried to fan the redness and hotness she felt away while Wendy looked like she was processing the things she heard.

 

“Oh.” The smaller one whispered, finally comprehending what the older girl just said. Her face broke out into a smile before she jumped onto Seulgi’s arm with a slight squeal, the latter quickly holding out her arm startly.

 

“You dumb dumb idiot bear~” she said softly, earning her a confused ‘huh’ from said bear. “I really thought that you didn’t like how I looked...” she mumbled. Seulgi wrapped her arms tighter, pulling Wendy more into her, their bodies pressing warmly in each other.

 

“That will never happen, Wannie~ In my eyes, there’s only you who’s the most beautiful in all the universe. You’re the one who holds all of me and it won’t change even if you go bald~” Seulgi chuckled and Wendy softly punched her in the chest, rolling her eyes and smiling at the older one. “I’m gonna be your dumb bear forever.”

 

“I love you, you idiot” Wendy sighed.

 

“I love you too, my love~” Seulgi whispered back and then and there Wendy knew that there’s no one else in the world she could love the way she loved the idiot in her arms.



A/N: HahahaHellooooo!!! So this was a prompt requested by Elisecabello (HIIIII) about Wendy dyeing her hair blonde and Seulgi finds it really hot. I hope you guys will like this! HUHUHU