Rilakkuma

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While we were in the arcade, I saw a claw machine. Inside was filled with Rilakkuma plushie. I want one. I started at it for a couple seconds, then started to pout. Too bad I can't get it. That machine is rigged. I felt someone poking me, so I turned around.

"Let's split up." Suho said. I nodded my head, then walked away from the Rilakkuma claw machine. While I was walking I had a feeling of someone was following me. I turned around but there was no one. I continued to walk, but I still had that feeling. I turned around again, and no one was behind me. Maybe it's just my imagination. I walked around for a couple more minutes. I still had that same feeling. I turned around, and this time I saw a Rilakkuma on the floor with a note on top. I picked up the Rilakkuma, then read the note. 

This is a little gift as a thank you for showing me your beautiful smile. I saw you staring at it, so I got it for you. I hope you like the Panda Rilakkuma~

                                                                                                                            - Guardian Angel 

Was he following me the whole time? I shrugged my shoulders, then continued to look for the rest. I was hugging the Rilakkuma tightly, because it was so soft and fluffy. I finally found them with Suho. Suho smiled when he saw me hugging the Rilakkuma.

"Noona's here!" Sehun shouted, then ran up to me while smiling. "Where did you get that? It's so cute!" I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter