It's Back

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and we've been practicing really hard, every day after school. I've been pushing my practice with Suho, on Some, off because of what I got when I get close to him. Every time when he gets close to me, my heart would start to beat faster and faster. Since it's not as back it was before, I decided to practice Some with him today. We were practicing in a room and the boys were practicing in the room next to us. I got out the lyrics that I printed out and gave it to Suho. 

"I highlighted you part." I said while looking through my phone for the song. He hummed in response. I plugged my phone into the speaker. "Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded his head so I hit the play button. The music started and Suho tapped his finger to the beat. It was going fine until he started to get closer to me. 

"It feels like we're lovers," Suho sang. I looked up at Suho but didn't do anything because he wasn't that close to me. 

"It seems like we're lovers but not" I sang then looked up at Suho again. 

"Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me These days, I hate hearing that I'm just like a friend" Suho sung while walking closer to me. By the time he finished his line, I was already against the wall. He placed his hand on the wall and leaned closer to me. I opened my mouth to sing my line but I forgot everything once I looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes. There goes my heart. My heart started to beat faster and louder.  I thought that it wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter