Practice

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I went to school late, because I woke up late. Once I got to school, the gates were already closed and locked. Great, just great. I walked around the school. Once I was away from the street and people, I threw my backpack over the wall. I stepped onto the giant rock, then pushed myself over the wall. I got my backpack off of the ground, then started to walk to class. Once I opened the door, everyone was looking at me. I walked into the room and over to my seat. "Kim EunA-ssi! This is the 3rd time you're to class. Why do you keep coming late to school?" She asked me while looking at me. 

"I woke up late, what else?" I looked straight at the teacher with no emotions. 

"This is going to be the last time. If you're late again, you're going to stay after school to clean the classroom and the cafeteria." She said.

"If you make me stay behind and work, it means that I don't have enough time to practice for the fundraiser concert, which means I don't earn much money, which means the school don't get enough money, which means they're going to ask me why I didn't earn as much as I did last year, which means I'm going to tell them then you're preventing me from practicing by making me stay after school." She opened , but the bell started to ring. "Bye bye." I said while waving my hand. That teacher left and another teacher came in. 

"Mr.Yoon is not here today, so this is going to be your free period." He said then left. All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter