My Lady

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After practicing Mind Your Own Business, I decided to go see what the boys were doing. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I slowly opened the door and I saw them lying on the floor. Once they started to hump the air, I left immediately. Maybe it's not a good time. I closed the door and went to go practice Twinkle. A couple minutes later, I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." I said. Once the door opened, Suho walked into the room. "Yes?" I asked.

"I just wanted to come and check on you." He said. I hummed then sat down on the floor with a water bottle.

"Water?" I asked while holding up the bottle. He sat down next to me. I handed the water bottle to him.

"Thank you." He said. Once he finished, he gave the water bottle back to me.

"So how is practice?" I asked. 

"It was good, I guess." Suho said. I nodded my head then laid down on the floor. 

"Are you guys really going to do the dance where you lay on the floor?" I asked then looked at Suho.

"We were, but we changed our mind." He said. 

"Why?" I asked then sat back up.

"Just because." He said.

"Why?" I asked him one more time. He looked at me then slowly started to get closer and closer. 

"Are you upset that we changed our mind?" He asked. I shook my head. "Cause if you are, I can perform that song for you." He said then smirk. He was now somehow on top of me. I could feel myself blushing. He bit his lip and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter