Couple?

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lunch bell rang, so the students are leaving the classroom. "Noona, are you going to be eating with us?" Kai asked while putting everything into his backpack. I nodded my head. Everybody was in front of me expect for Suho, who is right next to me.

"Which songs are you going to do for the concert?" Suho asked while looking at me.

"Twinkle, Mind Your Own Business, and Halo. What about you guys?"

"Growl, Machine, and My lady." I nodded my head then looked in front of me. I saw Jihye and L, so I immediately held Suho's hand. He looked at me in shock. 

"Jihye and L are close." I whispered. He nodded his head then pulled me closer to him. 

"Jagiya, I got you Lemon Candy." He held up a lollipop in front of me. 

"Is it the sweet kind or the sour kind?" I asked while staring at the lollipop. 

"Sour one, just the way you like it."

"Really? Those are so hard to find." He unwrapped the lollipop, then I opened my mouth. "Thank you, Suho." He put the lollipop into my mouth, then smiled. 

"Anything for you, baby." Once we got to the cafeteria doors we let go of each other and went in. 

"Noona! There's Fish Cake!" Kai shouted.  (Is it even Fish Cake? I don't know. If you know what it is please comment down below. Thank you!) 

"Can you get me some?" 

"Sure, noona! I'll get you your tray in a couple minutes."

"I'll be waiting at the table." Kai nodded his head, then gave me a thumbs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter