Going To The Mall With The Guardian Angel

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA's P.O.V

The bell rang, so I got everything and walked out of the classroom. I walked into the bathroom and changed into something more comfortable. (I forgot to tell you that your hair is like this.) I put my uniform into my backpack then I was on my way to the school gates. Once I got there I saw Suho leaning on the gates.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He looked at me then stood up on both of his feet. (Question : What is the difference between Feet and Foot?) 

"The guys asked me if I wanted to go to the mall, so I'm here waiting for them." Why?! Why must they invite him?! "Hey, why aren't you in your uniform?" He asked me while looking at my clothes. 

"I changed my clothes because I don't feel comfortable walking in school uniforms." He nodded his head. I got my phone and my earbuds out. I started to play some music while I waited for Exo. A couple minutes later they came out with girls surrounding them. "Finally." I said. I took my earbuds out of my ears and into my backpack. 

"Suho oppa~" I turned around and I saw Jihye. She glared at me then hugged Suho's arm. I ignored her and started to walk over to Exo. 

"EunA, wait for me!" I heard Suho saying. I turned around. Suho was pushing Jihye away then ran over to me. I continued to walk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter