Cheer Up

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Lunch Time ~

I got up from my seat and was about to leave the room.

"EunA, wait!" Someone shouted. I stopped at the door, and turned around. L got up and tried to walk towards to me. He failed getting close to me because once he started to walk, Exo formed a semicircle around me. L was about to say something but Kai interrupted him.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Kai said while glaring at him. Then Jihye walked up to L. 

"Come on, oppa. She isn't worth talking to anyway." She looked at me, and smirked. "So about our date today, where are we going?" So they're still together. Looking at them made me think about how I was with L. Then I started to think about the day I found out that he was cheating on me. I could feel my eyes get watery. 

"Come on, let's get out of here." I looked up, and I saw Suho. I nodded my head and turned around. Suho and I went to the garden. "If you want to cry, go ahead. There's no one here and I won't judge you." He said. I tried my best to keep the tears in, but some fell(?) onto my cheeks. I looked down, then all of a sudden I saw a lollipop in front of me. I looked up at Suho. "It's Lemon, I know it's your favorite."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"The boys told me." I nodded my head, then wiped away the tears. I heard Suho unwrapping the candy. "Here, open your mouth." I opened my mouth, and Suho put the candy into my mouth. 

"Thank you." I said quietly. We were quiet for a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter