Shopping With Suho

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we got to the mall I went into a random store looking for a blouse that I need for Halo.

"What are you looking for? Maybe I can help you look for it." He said.

"I'm looking for a blouse that is black. It can have some other colors, but no bright colors." Suho nodded his head, then started to look through clothes. "I'll be over there." I walked over to the other side of the store. After a couple minutes, I couldn't find anything I liked. I was about to leave, but then I remembered about Suho. Once I found where Suho was, I saw him holding 3 different blouses. 

"You're a medium, right?" He asked me while handing me the blouses. I nodded my head. "Go try these on." He pushed me into the fitting room. Once I finished trying on all 3 of them, I went over to Suho. "Do you like any of them?" He asked me. I held up the one I like the most.

"I like this one." 

"What else do you need?" He asked me.

"I need a Red Trench Coat, Black Knee High Boot, Red Heels, and a Choker." He nodded his head. 

"Do you wanna keep looking in this store or a different store?" 

"A different store." I walked over to the cash register. After paying for the blouse, we went into a shoe store. 

"I'll be over there looking for a Red Heel. What size are you?" He asked while smiling. 

"6.5." He walked to the other side. I guess I'm looking for the boots. I walked into the boot section. Once I found what I was looking for, I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter