We Meet Again

When The Guardian Angel Meets The Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun brought me to a cafe, and ordered me Bubble Tea. He told me to wait for him at the cafe while he gets the rest of the guys. I was drinking my Mango Bubble Tea when I heard someone calling my name. 

"EunA?" I turned around. , it's him. He smiled then walked closer to me. He was about to say something but I heard Kai's voice.

"Noona!" He shouted. I got my Bubble Tea and my backpack then tried to ran over to the boys. "Who was that?"

"Myungsoo." All of them looked at him. "Let's get out of here, I don't want to talk to him." They nodded their heads, then walked out with me. We went to the nearest bench.

"I haven't seen you in a dress in a long time. Why are you wearing a dress?" Chanyeol asked me. 

"Sehun." All of them looked at Sehun. Sehun smiled at them widely. 

"I'm so proud of myself!" Sehun said. I smacked Sehun's head then threw my backpack at him. 

"You're caring that."

"Okay, I'm still proud!" Sehun said loudly.

"So, what now?" D.O asked us. 

"We're going to the arcade." Baekhyun said. Baekhyun, Chanyeol. D.O, Kai, and Sehun went to the 3rd floor for the arcade. Suho and I are still shopping. I wanted to be alone, but he said he wanted to come with me. Because he wanted to make sure that no one would bother me. Something like that. I was looking for some new clothes, but I couldn't find anything I like. 

"Hey, EunA?" Suho tapped on my shoulder. 

"What?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter