Flaws

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

I wanted to be like you… Those words echoed in Yoongi’s head several hours after his fight with Jungkook. He didn’t see the maknae after that. He regretted being so harsh towards the younger boy.

 

“What happened between you and Jungkook?” Jin asked as he examined Yoongi’s sour expression.

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Nothing? Why was he crying then?”

 

“Because I said something I shouldn’t have said.”

 

“Do you regret it?”

 

After a small pause, Yoongi nodded.

 

“Then tell him so.”

 

Yoongi nodded again.

 

“Where is he? I need to talk to him.”

 

Jin shrugged. “I don’t know where he is now. I saw him leaving the house earlier and he didn’t come back ever since.”

 

“I might know where to find him…” and without any other words, Yoongi left the place. Jin remained silent as he looked through the window and saw Yoongi running on the street. He smiled to himself.

 

It turns out Yoongi was right about where to find Jungkook. When Jungkook felt hurt in any way, he would turn himself to music. Most of the covers he uploaded online were covers he made when he wasn’t feeling good about something, using the lyrics to express what he couldn’t say in someone’s face, he would sing his heart out to deliver his feelings.

 

Yoongi didn’t knock on the door, he just entered the small studio on Big Hit’s building. Jungkook was behind the glass singing “Lost Stars” as tears fell down his face. Yoongi watched as the maknae sang every word and he didn’t have the courage to let Jungkook know that he was watching him. Instead, he left the studio as soon as Jungkook finished singing and went to the coffee machine to get some coffee. Then he slowly made his way back to the studio where Jungkook was and entered without hesitation.

 

“Oh, hyung….You scared me.” Jungkook said as his sad eyes avoided Yoongi’s.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were here.” He lied.

 

“I was leaving already.” The maknae replied as he grabbed his backpack and coat and quickly made his way to the door without sparing a glance at Yoong

Please log in to read the full chapter