One hell of a cookie recipe

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi let Jungkook believe he screwed up in order to make him his own personal butler and he loved the thought of having Jungkook being ordered around like a real butler. The boy became too conceited and egocentric after being called the “Golden Maknae” and it pissed Yoongi off, so teaching him a lesson would be good.

 

He was sitting on the couch, bored because he couldn’t sleep knowing he had to finish some new lyrics he was writing.

 

I’m so bored…I wish I could do something else to have fun…And then something clicked on his head as he smirked to himself.

 

“Jungkoooooooook” Yoongi yelled. No response. “Jungkooooook” he yelled louder.

 

The younger boy showed up, hair messy from sleep, wiping one eye with his pajamas sleeve and yawning.

 

Cute…Yoongi thought as he looked at the person in front of him.

 

“What the hell you want? You know what time it is?” He asked, voice husky from sleep.

 

“It’s 3 a.m. and is that the way to talk to your new master?”

 

“Master?” he stared at Yoongi, confused.

 

“Did you forget you’re my personal butler from now on?”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened in realization as he rolled his eyes and nodded in defeat.

 

“Good! Make me some hot chocolate and bring me some sugar cookies. I’m starving!!” Yoongi said as he walked back to the studio.

 

“Ok…” Jungkook replied as he slowly made his way to the kitchen, stretching his arms and yawning.

 

 

**

 

Moments later Yoongi heard a soft knocking on the door and Jungkook entered the room with a cup of hot chocolate in hands.

 

“Where are my cookies?” He asked.

 

“You ate them all.” Jungkook replied as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

“Then go bake some more.” Yoongi demanded.

 

“Wh…what? You want me to bake you sugar cookies at 3 a.m.? Are you crazy?” Jungkook yelled.

 

Yoongi death glared back at Jungkook. It was more than enough to make the maknae wilt under his gaze.

 

“Ok…” he replied in resignation as he turned around and slowly left the studio.

 

After Jungkook closed the door behind him, Yoongi let out a mischievous giggle.

 

“Ahhahaha, I’m gonna have so much fun with this brat…” he said to himself.

 

 

 

**

 

At the kitchen, Jungkook cursed his hyung.

 

“Who the hell he thinks he is? Making me bake for him at 3 a.m….he’s crazy!!! I’m gonna kill him!”

 

He kept cursing at Yoongi but he did as he was told. As he mixed the ingredients he had an idea.

 

Laxative!! If he’s busy on the toilet he won’t have time to nag me all the time, right? Ahahaha Jungkook, you’re so smart! He thought to himself as he smirked and searched for laxative on the medication drawer.

 

“Here it is…You’re gonna regret waking me up at 3 a.m., Yoongi…” he said to himself as he add a full bottle of laxative to the mix.

 

It was 4:30 a.m. when Jungkook was finally done. He smiled as he took the last tray from the oven and put the cookies on a plate.

 

They smell so good that even I feel tempted to eat them… He thought as he examined the perfectly baked cookies.

 

With a devious smile on his face he grabbed the plate and took it to the studio where Yoongi was.

 

He trie

Please log in to read the full chapter