Not so perfect

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

On the next day, Jungkook woke up earlier than anyone. He wanted to confront Yoongi about the song lyrics he found on his ipad.

 

When he arrived the studio where Yoongi stayed the night, he found it empty. Yoongi was nowhere to be found.

 

He went to the kitchen and found Jin making pancakes.

 

“Hyung….Have you seen Yoongi-hyung?”

 

“Oh, good morning Jungkook. Yes. He had a meeting with mr. Bang this morning and he won’t be home any time soon.”

 

“Oh, ok…” the maknae replied with a sad tone which didn’t go unnoticed by the older boy.

 

“What is it? Something is off. You know you can trust me, don’t you?” Jin assured.

 

“It’s…well, you know how Yoongi made me his butler for few days, don’t you?”

 

“He said you owed him something and I know you spilled soda on his music sheets.”

 

“Exactly. And I agreed on doing him some favors including composing new songs but….well…I found out he actually had a copy of every music sheet on his ipad.”

 

“Really? If he had a copy why did he boss you around?” Jin asked sarcastically but Jungkook failed to notice it.

 

“That’s what I want to find out. He owes me an explanation, don’t you think?”      

 

Jin nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure he had a good reason, right?”

 

“I really hope the lyrics I ruined are not in his ipad otherwise I’ll be really angry at him for using me like this.” Jungkook mumbled as he got off the kitchen.

 

Jin stood behind with a thoughtful smile on his face.

 

Now there is no way out, Yoongi. The older boy thought.

 

 

**

 

After negotiating for three hours with Mr. Bang, Yoongi just wanted to go back to the dorm and throw himself on his bed to sleep for 20 hours straight. His plans went down the drain when he arrived his room and saw an angry Jungkook sitting on his bed.

 

“May I know why you are here?” Yoongi asked.

 

“You tell me, Yoongi. Do I have a reason to be mad at you?” Jungkook replied and Yoongi stared at him with a confused expression.

 

“What are you talking about?”

Please log in to read the full chapter