Awkward sleepover

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

After asking for Yoongi’s permission to sleep on his room, Jungkook did the same to Jin. He wanted to make sure the older would agree with that.

 

“Why?” he asked.

 

“Because I can’t sleep with Namjoon-hyung’s snoring…it’s too loud.” Jungkook replied as he played with his own fingers nervously.

 

“Alright…Where are you going to sleep? In my bed or Yoongi’s?”

 

“Uh? Ow….I…don’t know…” Jungkook was caught in surprise with Jin’s question. He wanted to sleep in the same room as Yoongi but he didn’t think about the fact that he might had to share the bed with him. And suddenly a faint blush covered his cheeks.

 

“Ok…Feel free to decide until bedtime.” Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

 

I’m so stupid! Why didn’t I think about it earlier? If I’m going to sleep in their room it´s obvious I’ll have to share a bed with one of them!! Should I sleep on Jin-hyung’s bed? Or in Yoongi-hyung’s bed? If I wake him up during the night he will kill me…But if I wake Jin-hyung during the night, he will just smile it off and try to sleep again…Should I risk my life by trying to sleep with Yoongi-hyung or sleep with the mother of the dorm and get free cuddling for the night?

 

Jungkook thought intensively weighting his chances of survival if he slept with Yoongi. It was discouraging, but the golden maknae decided to go for the life-threatening situation.

 

I’ll share a bed with Yoongi-hyung!

 

As night came, Jungkook’s nerves were on the edge. He didn’t know why he was so nervous. He was the one who asked to sleep on Yoongi’s room but now he didn’t know how to handle the situation.

 

As they ate dinner, Jin brought back the subject about Jungkook sleeping over.

 

“Jungkook, don’t forget to bring your pillow if you want to sleepover.” Jin instructed and Jungkook choked on his food as he nodded.

 

“Sleepover? Why?” Jimin asked curiously.

 

“Well….I just….” Jungkook tried to explain but he was interrupted by Yoongi.

 

“Because Namjoon’s snoring is too loud and doesn’t let Jungkook sleep. That’s why he’s going to sleep in my room tonight, problem?” he said nonchalantly.

 

“Ok…” Jimin answered and Namjoon looked embarrassed.

 

“I’m so sorry Jungkook. I didn’t know you couldn’t sleep because of me…” Namjoon apologized.

 

“It’s ok…it’s not like you can control it…” Jungkook smiled back at him.

 

“Then why doesn’t he sleep in our room? It has much more space and, besides, we’re going to play videogames until late!” Hoseok suggested as Taehyung and Jimin nodded in agreement.

 

“What part of ‘he can’t sleep’ you didn’t get? He’s going to our room to sleep, not to play video games!” Yoongi replied coldly.

 

“Oh, ok…” Hoseok answered.

 

The rest of the dinner was quiet. By the end of it, Jin took care of dishes along with Namjoon and the other boys went to their room, leaving behind Yoongi and Jungkook.

 

“Hyung…” he maknae called.

 

“Yes?” the other replied without looking back at the younger boy, he was too busy looking at his phone.

 

“May I sleep in your bed?”

 

Yoongi took his eyes of his phone and looked back at Jungkook with an unfazed expression.

 

“Ok…” he answered as he looked back at his phone.

 

Jungkook smiled as he went to his room to get his things ready to take a shower and then go to Yoongi’s room.

Please log in to read the full chapter