Epilogue

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Please, hyung…” Jungkook whined as he tugged Yoongi’s sleeve.

 

“I said no.” Yoongi replied.

 

“I’m not letting you go unless you teach me.” Jungkook insisted.

 

“Why all of a sudden?” Yoongi asked him.

 

“Because I want to learn how to play piano...”

 

“I have better things to do.” Yoongi said as he stood up and tried to leave the studio. Jungkook let go off his sleeve.

 

“Yet you taught Jimin…” Jungkook mumbled to himself and Yoongi stopped on his tracks.

 

“What did you just say?” he asked as he turned around and faced the maknae.

 

Jungkook sighed and looked up, “You taught Jimin. Why can’t you teach me too?”

 

Yoongi crossed his arms in front of his chest and gave Jungkook a knowing smirk.

 

“Well, well….It looks like someone is jealous…” he teased.

 

“I’m not jealous!! I just…” Jungkook replied but hesitated as he watched Yoongi approaching him and he felt himself blushing.

 

“Yes? You just what? Uh?” Yoongi whispered in his ear.

 

“Fine, I’m jealous, ok? Why did you teach Jimin instead of me?” the maknae blurted.

 

Yoongi found himself smiling at the confession. He shrugged and made eye contact.

 

“You never asked…”

 

“I’m asking now! Will you teach me how to play piano or …”

 

“Or what?” Yoongi teased again.

 

“…or do I have to ask Jimin to teach me?” Jungkook asked with a smirk.

 

“Don´t you dare!” Yoongi warned him.

 

“Then…” Jungkook continued as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s waist, “…teach me…” he whispered against Yoongi’s lips.

 

“What do I earn with that, uh?” Yoongi asked as he brushed his lips against Jungkook’s and wrapped his arms around his neck.

 

“Sugar cookies?” Jungkook suggested with an innocent smile.

 

Yoongi laughed at Jungkook’s suggestion, “Do you seriously think you can buy my time with sugar cookies?” he asked.

 

“Then…what can I do to convince you to teach me? Uh?”

 

“I don’t know…use your imagination…” Yoongi gave him a teasing smirk.

 

“Uh…fine!!” Jungkook gave up as he dragged Yoongi to the couch and pulled him down. Before Yoongi could react at the maknae’s sudden behavior, Jungkook straddled him and untied Yoongi’s belt.

 

“Jungkook…what the hell you think you’re doing?” Yoongi asked as a blush covered his face.

 

“I’m using my imagination.” Jungkook replied, “Now….I’m gonna warn

Please log in to read the full chapter