Lamb Skewers, the recipe to his heart

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi was happy. Jungkook had told him he admired him. To him, it was more than enough. He only regretted not being able to tell Jungkook he also appreciated the things the maknae was able to do.

 

He got an idea.

 

He went to Jungkook’s and Namjoon’s shared room and saw Jungkook laying on the bed while playing games on his phone.

 

“Jungkook.” He called.

 

The younger boy lifted his gaze and looked back at him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m going out for dinner, do you want to come with me?”

 

Jungkook thought for a while and shook his head.

 

“No, it’s way too cold out there. I’ll pass for today, thanks for the invitation anyways…” he replied as he drew his attention back to his phone.

 

Yoongi already knew his answer would be a no, but he kept a little piece of information for himself.

 

“Oh, ok. I was thinking about getting lamb skewers for dinner, but since you don’t want to… I guess I’ll have to eat it by myself. See you later then, bye.” Yoongi said as he watched the expression on Jungkook’s face lit up.

 

“Lamb skewers?” the younger boy asked as he unconsciously his lips.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“I want it!” he said as he threw his phone on the bed and jumped out of it.

 

“What made you change your mind all of a sudden? I thought you said you didn’t want to go outside because it’s cold.” Yoongi said sarcastically.

 

“You know I’m a er for lamb skewers.” Jungkook replied with a shy smile.

 

“Yeah, I know.” he said as he laughed.

 

 

**

 

Nothing pleased more Yoongi than watching Jungkook eating lamb skewers as if there was no tomorrow.

 

"Easy there, you're going to choke on your food if you keep stuffing it in your mouth like that." Yoongi said as he watched Jungkook struggle with too much food on his mouth.

 

"mmm...oood..." he tried to say.

 

"I've no idea of what you just said."

 

Jungkook chew his food and swallowed it.

 

"I said I'm good." he replied as he stuffed another big piece of meat on his mouth. Yoongi couldn't help but smile to the sight.

 

Yoongi ended up ordering two bottles of soju for himself. What he didn't expect was Jungkook to steal one of the bottles for himself and actualy drink it.

 

"Jungkook, you're not supposed to drink. Jin-hyung is going to kill me for this." However it was already too late since the maknae had drink it all at once. The effects of drinking started showing up around 20 minutes later, when Jungkook's face became really red and he had a stupid smile on his face.

 

"Look at you...such a foolish smile. I need to take a picture." Yoongi didn't think twice as he took his phone of his pocket and took

Please log in to read the full chapter