Caught

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi could feel his face burning up as he left the kitchen in a hurry, listening to Jungkook laughing at him. He didn’t expect Jin to be sitting on the couch with his arms crossed in front of his chest as he examined Yoongi’s expression.

 

“Are you going to tell me what happened yesterday, or do I have to find out by myself?” he said as he stood up and walked towards Yoongi.

 

Yoongi avoided looking in Jin’s eyes.

 

“I have no idea of what you’re talking about…”

 

“Really? Because to me, it sounded like Jungkook asked you to be his girlfriend and you said you weren’t interested.” He said with a knowing smirk.

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened at Jin’s words.

 

“How the hell you know?”

 

“You yelled at him a few seconds ago…and I happened to hear it.”

 

“That’s none of your business.” Yoongi frowned and tried to leave, but Jin stopped him.

 

“Yoongi…when are you going to admit you reciprocate Jungkook’s feelings for you? Uh? It’s painful to watch the two of you dancing around each other but with no further development…”

 

“What feelings, hyung? He said that when he was drunk. Besides that, he’s using my reaction as a way of teasing me…He just wants to get back at me for making him my personal butler, that’s all.” Yoongi justified.

 

Jin face palmed himself as he rolled his eyes.

 

“There is a saying that goes like this ‘there is no blinder man than the one who refuses to see’. I guess you’re one of those who don’t want to see…” Jin sighed as he left Yoongi behind.

 

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Yoongi thought as he made his way to the studio. He didn’t want to be around anyone, especially if that anyone was a childish boy with a bunny like smile.

 

 

**

 

His peace didn’t last long as he was interrupted by no other than Jungkook.

 

“What do you want know?” Yoongi asked bluntly without even sparing a glance at the younger boy.

 

“I’m sorry for teasing you earlier, you looked way too funny for me to let it slide…I’m really sorry.” Jungkook said with a shy smile. When Yoongi turned around to look at the maknae, he noticed the younger boy was hiding both of his hands on his back.

 

Yoongi eyed him suspiciously.

 

“What are you hiding on your back, uh? If it’s another plate of whipping cream to stuff on my face I swear you’re a dead man.” Yoongi warned.

 

Jungkook looked at him with an exaggerated offended expression.

 

“Hyung, I would never do such a thing to you….I swear….I’m offended you even considered I would do that again after you almost killed me on the first time I did it.”

 

“Then what is it?” Yoongi asked.

 

Jungkook slowly took his hand to the front and Yoongi saw he was holding a plate with freshly baked sugar cookies, Yoongi’s favorite.

 

“I see…more laxative covered cookies…Take them back before I shove them on your ing mouth until you choke to death.” He warned.

 

“Hyung…” he whined, “I didn’t put anything on those, I swear!!”

 

“Then eat them in front of me.” Yoongi demanded.

 

Jungkook nodded and ate a cookie.

 

“Happy now? I’m not bluffing, you can eat all you want.”

 

“Ok…Leave the plate on the table and get out of my sight.” Yoongi commanded as he sit back down on his chair and turned around to face the computer.

 

“But….”

 

Yoongi sighed as he turned his face to look at the maknae.

 

“What is

Please log in to read the full chapter