A maid outfit

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

When the other boys found out about Jungkook’s laxative cookies prank, they decided they wanted to make him pay.

 

“He can’t get away with it. I felt humiliated…” Hoseok said and the others nodded.

 

“Yeah, we should punish him.” Jin agreed.

 

“But how?” Namjoon continued.

 

“Hyungs…I’m sure Jungkook had a good reason to do that. He’d never do such a thing to us…it must have been an accident…”Jimin tried to protect the maknae as the others rolled their eyes.

 

“What kind of reason, uh? What did we ever do to him to lead him to such a stupid prank?” Taehyung alleged.

 

“I can answer to that…” Yoongi interrupted the boys as he entered the kitchen. “Jungkook cleaned the studio and dropped a can of soda on my paper sheets, where I had my lyrics. To make up for his mistake I made him my own personal butler and he’ll have to do as I say for the next four months.” He explained. The others remained silent as they absorbed his words.

 

“Then…those cookies were for you?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Yeah. And I’m sorry you ate them and got sick. I realized something was off the moment Jungkook smirked at me as he handed the plate, so I refused to eat them….I’m really sorry.”

 

“It’s not your fault but the boy has to pay for what he did. He didn’t even apologize…” Jin said.

 

“Yeah, he didn’t. I want him to pay in the most humiliating way possible!” Namjoon said.

 

“Problem solved!” Yoongi said as he showed his friends a shopping bag. As soon as they saw what was on the inside they smirked.

 

“Oh my God, we could totally make him wear it and order him around for a while…” Jin suggested and the others agreed.

 

“I can’t wait to see him in that outfit as we order him around…”Hoseok giggled.

 

“Let’s not forget that he is my personal butler, not yours. But once he screwed up with you I’ll let you use him as your butler for a day, how’s that?” Yoongi proposed.

 

“Works for me.” Namjoon accepted and the others nodded.

 

 

 

**

 

“What? No way, uh uh. I refuse to wear it!!” Jungkook yelled as he threw the maid outfit on the floor.

 

“You are going to wear it, end of discussion!” Yoongi glared at him as he picked the outfit from the floor and threw it back on Jungkook’s face.

 

“No! I refuse to do that. It’s humiliating!”

 

“I know. I wore that outfit on ‘Rookie King’ just in case you’ve forgotten.” Yoongi reminded him.

 

“I’ll do whatever you and the other hyungs ask me to, but not this, I refuse.” Jungkook insisted.

 

“Wear it. For a day. Inside the dorm. Whenever we order you to do something, you do it with that thing on. End of discussion.” Yoongi replied coldly.

 

Jungkook sit down, defeated. There was no way he would be able to change Yoongi’s or his other hyung’s minds. He sighed as he retreated quietly to his room to change into the maid outfit.

 

 

**

 

Moments later, Jungkook came out of his room. The maid outfit threatening to rip on his body if he moved too much. Jungkook was way too big for that outfit, which made him look even more

Please log in to read the full chapter