Midnight tea with freshly baked chocolate cookies

Sugar Cookies...for my favorite hyung
Please log in to read the full chapter

Turns out Jungkook’s punishment didn’t go as expected. Instead of making the stuff his hyungs ordered him to do while wearing a maid outfit, Yoongi was the one who made everything.

 

When Jungkook arrived the kitchen after changing back into his normal clothes, Yoongi had prepared everyone’s orders and was ready to deliver them.

 

“I’m back, hyung. Have you done all of this by yourself?” Jungkook asks astonished with Yoongi’s ability.

 

“Oh, you’re back? I already made everything. Care to deliver it carefully?” Yoongi said plainly.

 

Jungkook nodded and grabbed a tray and proceeded to deliver it but he stopped halfway.

 

“Hyung….”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why did you do this? I thought I was supposed to be punished….well, not that I’m complaining…”

 

Yoongi remained silent.

 

“Wait a minute…Did you put laxative on hyung’s orders so that I’ll get punished again?” Jungkook asked and he side-eyed Yoongi.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

 

“No! Why would I do that? It’s not like I enjoy seeing you cry like moments ago…I just want you to get over this so you can join me in the studio and help me with the new lyrics I’m working on!” he explained.

 

“Oh…that makes sense now…” Jungkook replied, disappointment implied in his voice, as he turned around and left to the living room.

 

Yoongi exhaled as he watched Jungkook walking away.

 

When did I get so soft? If this had happened a year ago I’d be laughing at him and forcing him to wear the maid outfit the whole day…Today, when I saw him cry, it’s like a piece of me was going to break….He thought as he shook his head slowly…I’m getting too soft.

 

 

 

**

 

After successfully delivering each order, Jungkook walked back to the studio where Yoongi was already waiting for him.

 

“Ah, finally. Grab a chair and sit next to me.” Yoongi commanded. “Here, read those and tell me honestly what you think about it.” He continued as he handed Jungkook different paper sheets with new lyrics.

 

Jungkook nodded as he grabbed a pencil and started writing on top of some words, scratching some, erasing others and replacing for new ones.

 

Jungkook didn’t notice, but Yoongi had his eyes on the maknae the whole time.

 

It became dark already and their bandmates were long gone to bed.

 

“Here, I made some adjustments. Tell me what you think.” Jungkook said as he handed back the paper sheets to Yoongi.

 

The older boy grabbed the papers and took his time to read. Jungkook stared at Yoongi’s expression in order to decode his thoughts. The way he furrowed his eyebrows showed he was processing the new lyrics Jungkook arranged. As he finished reading it he placed the papers on the desk and looked back at Jungkook.

 

“The first one is really good.” Yoongi said, to which made Jungkook smile. “The others were complete trash.” He said plainly as he saw Jungkook’s smile fade into a frown.

 

Yoongi sighed as he placed a hand on the maknae’s shoulder.

 

“You can’t expect to make a dozen brilliant song lyrics in a day…That takes time, Jungkook. The fact that you made a brilliant o

Please log in to read the full chapter