*Xiuhan* Fall With This Ship

EXO Ships

Title: Fall With This Ship

Rating: Nc-17

Pairing: Luhan/Minseok

Side Pair(s): Sehun/Yixing

Genre/Warning: Fluff (failed hide me pls)

Word Count: 1,302

Summary: It takes Minseok awhile to propose, hopefully they don't get fired before he gets a chance to.

Thanks for Requesting Love! Lumin9907 Sorry for the ty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Yifan I'm gonna take my break now!" Jocelyn yelled at the older male making him go in panic mode. "What why? The water show is about to start!" he ran after. "Yeah well I deserve it. Robin Hood was making out with Peter pan and some old hag caught them and caused a huge scene that I had to clear up" The poor Jasmine sat down. "Shut up Jocelyn you were making out with Elsa an hour ago" Yixing in his Alladin costume glares. "I got dirt on you and Prince Eric too Alladin" Jocelyn laughs. 

"Stop Minseok they're gonna see" Luhan blushes as the elder pulled his tights down with one quick move. "C'mon don't you want to feel like your in neverland" Minseok chuckles at his own joke. "Not funny" Luhan whimpers as he feels the elders through his pants. "Did you prepare yourself like I asked you?" Minseok bites his earlobe. Luhan nodds and bites his lips as he grinds into his lap. "We have twenty minutes until Peter pan has to go on show. Do you think we'll make it?" Minseok teases. He quickly pulls his breifs down and his springs free. "Show me how good you can ride" Minseok slaps the Chinese's bottom. Luhan turns around and moves into place sinking down on his boyfriends hard . The male lets out a soft moan and slowly starts moving up and down feeling all of Minseok's rub his walls. "Faster beautiful" Minseok grabbs his waist and starts setting a pace for the other to follow. "M-Minseok" Luhan moans and rests his head on yhe elders neck panting. Loud smacking sounds bounced off the walls of the ship Peter pan was supposed to fight in during the show. "Harder Minseok harder!" the male yells and the elder proceded to up into the youngers hole. "Tell me where babe" Minseok groans. Minseok began to hit different angles until Luhan cried out tears rolling down his face. "A-Again! There! Ah~" Minseok took the sign and pounded into the same spot repeatedly. "Want me to make you you ?" Minseok growled at the others ear. The latter only whimpered and nodded his head trying to keep his moans in. "M-Make me M-Minnie" Luhan cried out when the elder fisted his in between their bodies in match with his s. Minseok took one of Luhan's pert s in his mouth and caused the younger to onto his hand panting. His hole began to clench around his milking him completely. "You better have tissues" Luhan panted as he felt the drip out his hole onto his thighs. "I have a better idea." Minseok dipped his finger in the younger and pulled his come out with his fingers. "" He commanded as the other whined but latched onto his fingers. While his pretty tongue was his fingers Minseok pulled his head down to Luhans stomach and off all the the latter released. "C'mon you two we have Ten minutes!" Jongdae called from outside.

"Good job Lu!" Yifan praised infront of the other employees. Luhan slipped accidentally but had quickly played it off in the middle of the show. Yifan had his fake smiling face on that only the close friends knew about. "Next time you two don't right before the show!" Yifan hit both of their heads once they were in the special staff room. "It smells like in the ship now" Jongdae pointed out as he carried two air fresheners. "You know what they say. too bomb" Luhan shruggs. "You guys are gross" Yixing judged. "Your just mad cause Sehun and You are too scared to on the job" Luhan sasses. "No! No ing on the job" Yifan quickly jumps in. "I don't want to explain why half of the characters are limping across the park" Yifan sighed.

"Are you going on with the plan?" Yixing asked the elder as they were all off from work and were now casually walking around the park. "Yeah where else would I do it? Luhan and I met at this park and he loves it so why not" the elder shrugged. "Wow I'm happy for you two hyung" Sehun smiled. "Thanks Sehunnie maybe later on you'll do the same for Xingie" Minseok playful teased. Yixing sent him a smile as he checked the time. "Well the fireworks are about to start. Get ready lover boy" Yixing took Sehun and lead him away. Minseok looked at the small box in his pocket and smiled as he imagined his Luhan cry tears of joy. "Hey I've been looking for you!" Luhan ran up to him. "I was buying a churro" Minseok let the younger take a bite. "The show is about to start silly! Let's go" Luhan smiled and linked their hands together. "That old man is giving you a death stare" Minseok chuckled as they picked a spot to watch the show. "Who cares! This is American we're supposed to be free!" Luhan giggled as he tried to bury his face in Minseok's neck. "The castle looks so pretty with fireworks over it" Luhan sighed as the show started. "You're more pretty" Minseok kissed his cheek. " you I'm manly" Luhan pouted. Minseok kissed his nose and quickly got anxious again. "Let me go use the restroom real quick" He laughed. Luhan nodded and Minseok ran off.

" noPE ABORT MISSION" he screamed in the walkie talkie that was communicating with Yixing and Sehun. "C'mon again?" Sehun sighed. "Minseok hyung this is the fourth time this month you cancel the plans" Yixing whined. "I'm not ready for this" Minseok sighed. "Is it a bit too much? Cause I told Yixing to calm it with the fireworks" Sehun went off. "Um excuse me this is a important event in ones life. It has to be big and spectacular. You better not be crappy when you propose cause I'll reject you right away" Yixing sassed. "Guy's don't start fighting please" Minseok sighed. "Don't worry hyung you'll ask eventually" Sehun assured him. Minseok sighed and internally screamed.

The following week had a new plan for Minseok. Sehun had suggested something better and simple for their hyung. "LU GE MINSEOK FELL OFF THE SHIP AND IS DROWING!!" Yixing ran with fear in his eyes as the male ran to the love of his life. He saw the security blocking the way and tried to get pass them. "I'm sorry Luhan but you can't go further" the security guard Tao blocked his way. "What! No my Minnie!" Luhan cried and tried shoving the tan male. "Wow seems like you need to calm down aha!" a wild Mickey appeared out of nowhere. The Mickey pulled a frantic Luhan away from the scene. "I Don't have time for this Baekhyun!" Luhan screamed. He knew Baekhyun was supposed to be Mickey this day but when he turned to look at the huge mouse he saw a ring on his nose. "Huh?" he tilted his head and looked closer at the ring holding it on his hand.

 

The Mickey simply took his hand and got in one knee as he took the head peice off. "I love you. And you should know that. I know you love this place so why not ask you here where we met when I fell over the ship 5 years ago...Will you marry me Lu Han?" Minseok nervously smiled. Luhan covered his mouth and nodded as tears rolled down his face. "I hate you I hope you know that" he smiled as Minseok placed the ring perfectly on his finger. People began to clap and Yixing started tearing up. "They grow up so fast" Sehun sighed.