*Hunlay* Promise

EXO Ships

 

 

Title: Promise

Rating: PG

Pairing: Sehun/Yixing

Side Pair(s): Chanyeol/Baekhyun Kyungsoo/Jongin Jongdae/Minseok Junmyeon/Yifan

Genre: Angst Anime Clannad!AU

Word Count: 2,158

Summary: Based on the anime Clannad, I just changed it a bit to make it work. I suggest to watch it if you haven't! That got me crying for weeks non-stop. I still cry...

Sehun’s Pov

Meeting him was a huge breath of relief. I didn't pay much attention on how the world evolved around me. Once he came my world suddenly turned out to color instead of the usual black and white. "I want to join the choir club" he smiled. At lunch I had learned he got held back a year for  too sick and he wanted to join the choir club. "Are you always so lonely?" I asked while he took a bite of his bread. "Well since I was held back a year all my friends graduated so I kinda got left alone" he sadly answered. "Why don't you just ask to join the choir club?" I asked. Yixing looked up at the sky for a moment then sheepishly looked at me. "I'm too shy for that" he blushed. "Awe come on I'll go with you" I had urged him to go and introduce himself in the choir club classroom but quickly found it was empty. "What happened?" my best friend Jongin asked after class. "The room was empty...turns out the club is pretty much dead" I answered while we were at his dorm room. "That man maybe you guys could open a new one"

"A new club?" Yixing questioned. "Yeah you could recruit new members and such that way" Yixing was sitting under his usual cherry blossom tree eating lunch when I told him the great idea Jongin brought up. "I guess but do you really think I can?" He asked. "Yeah definitely I have faith in you Yixing"

Working on the club was hard. But we managed to find new members. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo the fraternal twins joined first. Then Chanyeol our schools class clown for some reason. The schools possibly smartest kid Junmyeon joined. And Jongin and I also managed to join too even though we both can't sing well. "Two more members guys!" Baekhyun excitedly screamed. "I think I know two who might..." Yixing shyly said. That's how we ended up with 9 members. "Thanks Minseok and Jongdae for joining last minute" Yixing bowed. "Hey don't worry about it" Jongdae smiled as he hugged the dimpled boy. "Whats our first song club rep?" Jongdae asked. "Um well I made this song a couple of months ago and I was thinking we could sing it in the schools festival." Yixing passed a copy of the song he wrote to each one of us. The song was called Promise and was possibly the best song I've ever heard. "Wow you wrote that Yixing?" Chanyeol asked. He just nodded sheepishly and a blush appeared on his cheeks once everyone started praising. "Your staring.." Jongin pointed out. "Shut up" I shoved him away from me then locked eyes with Yixing.

Yixing and I were walking home together talking about the song. I had also recently moved in with him once I had a fight with my father. "Why did you choose yo talk to me that first day?" Yixing asked. "..I don't know you seemed..friendly" I blushed. I wasn't gonna tell him I found him adorable. "Well thanks anyways. I don't think I would have gotten this far without you" he smiled and reached to interlock our hands together. "Promise to never leave me alone Xing.."
"I Promise"

After the festival was when I FINALLY had the balls to confess to him. After that we became a couple and got extremely teased by our friends and his parents. "I'm just saying you guys are the cutest" Baekhyun commented seeing me give Yixing a piggy back ride while he was asleep. The bad things started happening near the last test exams. Yixing had fell sick and couldn't attend school. "My body's just a bit weak don't worry Sehun-ah I wont die" he smiled. I held both of his hands trying to bring any warmness to them. At the end of the school year...Yixing couldn't graduate in time.

I found a job nearby and had enough money to find my own small apartment. "I'm glad your finally out of our hair kid" Yixing's dad Akio joked. "Be quiet! Sehun if you ever need something you can always look for us in the bakery" Yixing's mom Sanae said. After our goodbyes Yixing helped me move in and stayed a while. "Its nice and comfortable" Yixing smiled as we held hands and looked outside through the balcony. "This is just the beginning...Give me some time and we'll be living in a bigger house together" I promised leaving a kiss on top of his head.

But all good things must always come to an end. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THAT PROMOTION! IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM WE COULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO OUR DREAM HOUSE!!" I yelled. My father had somehow managed to ruin my life once again. "Sehun-ah please calm down" Yixing pleaded. I noticed I had punched the wall and had a horrible pain shock through me that only got me more wild up. "ING !" I yelled. People began to stare so Yixing hugged me to stop moving. We both slid down the wall and stayed still. "Does your hand hurt a lot?" Yixing asked his face pressed to my chest. I just nodded and felt tears roll down my cheeks. "How could you be with someone like me? I'm so ed up...Everything around me is ed up.." I mumbled. "Don't say that Sehun-ah. I love you. It doesn't matter if your ed up cause I'll always be there for you" He sniffed. 
"Xing lets get married"
"Okay"

At first it was a bit weird to be living as newly weds. I had made Xing another promise to have our honeymoon and ceremony once we have enough money but we just wanted to be able to call each other ours. "Xing what do you want for Christmas? And not another unicorn" I asked while we cuddled in bed to stay warm. "Nothing we still have five months to go" he mumbled but I saw the blush in his face. "Come on tell me. I'll try my best to get it" I whined pressing my face to his warm neck. "No it's embarrassing" he giggled. "Oh. Ohhh like that huh? I didn't think you had a dirty mind XingXing" I began pressing kisses on his sensitive neck. "No! Thats not what I meant!" he squealed as I began to on his collarbone. "What then?" I asked kissing his lips. "I want a baby Sehun-ah.."

Not in a million years I would have thought I could have made that wish come true but things are always unexpected. Yixing had gotten pregnant and was two months already. How you may ask. Well I'm not that sure myself. Something about a small percentage of males could get pregnant. Yixing just happened to be part of the small percentage. He seems to be ecstatic about the idea of having our own child but I still have some thoughts in this. "Be careful!" I warned pulling him closer to me as a guy in a skateboard passed by. "Sehun-ah he was like fifty feet away" Yixing pointed out.

In Christmas we had a little gathering in our apartment and invited everyone from highschool. "Wow cute I knew you guys we're gonna end up married and with a child!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Yeah and you guys too! Baekhyun with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo with Jongin, and Jongdae with Xiumin!" Yixing exclaimed. "Too bad Junmyeon isn't here" I pointed out. "I heard he was in Canada. Apparently he found himself a tall boyfriend named Kris" Jongdae added. "Wow lucky him" Kyungsoo added. "He had sent his gifts early for us" Yixing smiled. His baby bump of 5 months was clearly showing which made the others coo at this and poke him. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Chanyeol asked. "Its a surprise" I smiled. "Imagine a little Sehun or Yixing running around" Jongdae smiled.

After having a picture taken everyone left and the two lovers were found cuddling in bed. "Which names did you like the most?" I asked rubbing his belly softly. "I liked Yuki and Luhan. What about you?" He asked sleepily. "I don't know...they were both great. Lets just not name him Jongin if its a boy like Jongin suggested" I chuckled. Silence filled the room and they both began to fall asleep. "I love you Sehun-ah" Yixing smiled. "I love you too"

A month before Xing had to go to labor he fell sick again. I stayed by his side as long as I could until it was time for the baby to pop out. "Come on Xing just a little more" I encouraged him by kissing his hand. "One more time Yixing I can see the head" the doctor in charge of home labors said. Xing's face showed pure pain and sweat started to roll down his face. "A little more baby you can do this!" Sanae encouraged her son. With one last push and ear shattering scream a baby's cry was heard. I looked at the doctor with Luhan in her arms and smiled. "Xing look! It's Luhan!" I sighed. "Luhan?" he asked. "Yeah look!" I felt tears well up in my eyes seeing my son. "Will he be healthy?" Xing asked. "Yeah he's healthy" I sniffed. I noticed Xing's hand let go of mine. "Promise me he will be healthy Sehun-ah" Xing said breathing weirdly. "Xing? Xing Whats wrong?" I turned my attention to Yixing and saw him weakly staring at me. "Promise me Sehun-ah" he repeated. "Yes Yes! I promise! Xing now promise your gonna stay with me" I gripped his hand but felt his pulse start to slow down. 
"Take care of Luhan, Sehun-ah...Love you"
"YIXINNNGGG!!!"

Sometimes I wonder if falling in love with him was a mistake. If meeting him was a mistake. I thought of all those memories we had together and it just makes me cry again. I missed his brown eyes full of innocence. His deep dimple that would appear when he laughed at my jokes or bratty remarks, his smile, his hair that smelled like vanilla, his soothing voice, and the way he seemed to be the only one that understood me and loved me anyways. The hardest part of this all was that he looked like him. "Appa!! Luhan needs help!!" a voice rang through the house. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I made my way to Luhan's room and saw him struggling with his shoelaces. He had a weird obsessions with unicorns so it explained itself when you went in his room and saw a bunch of stuffed unicorns. I went on one knee and tied his shoelaces. "Come on we don't want to be late to your birthday party later" I ruffled his hair. "Then don't mess Luhan's hair up Appa!" he pouted and I smiled and carried him out to our car. "What did you bring Baba this time?" I asked looking at the road. "This cute unicorn I made with Grandma Sanae. She said Baba loved purple so its purple" he explained. I smiled and held back my tears as I tried focusing on the road. We arrived at the cemetery and made our way to the big cherry blossom tree where I had Yixing buried. "Baba!" Luhan ran to the gravestone and hugged it. He took his picnic blanket out and set it in front of it. "Hello Xing" I placed his favorite flowers next to his grave and sat next to Luhan. "Baba today is Luhan's birthday and I'm turning 5! That's a whole hand! I feel so old!" he exaggerated. "I wish you were here with us but I know you will always be watching over me and Appa! We love you!" he smiled and set the small unicorn next to the grave. "Baby why do you like unicorns?" I asked once he sat back down. "Grandpa Akio told me unicorns heal people. So they remind me of Baba because whenever I feel sad I think about Baba and he heals me like a unicorn" Luhan smiled. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I began to blink rapidly. "Luhan can you give us a moment please? Here buy something from the vending machine" I gave him money and he ran off. A few seconds of silence and I looked down. "It still hurts me that your gone Yixing....I thought I would be over it but I'm not. I miss you...Even though I sometimes think things shouldn't have happened like this. I want you to know all those moments I passed with you were the greatest in my life..and I promise you Luhan is healthy and safe"