*Suyeol* Our Campfire Song

EXO Ships

Title: Our Campfire song

Rating: Pg-15 

Pairing: Chanyeol/Junmyeon

Side Pair(s): Kyungsoo/Yifan

Minseok/Jongdae

OC/Hyuna

Yixing/Jongin

Baekhyun/Sehun

Genre/Warning: crackish? lifeguard!au

Word Count: 3173

Summary: Sometimes you just need to almost die so your friends and you can score a boyfriend. 

Thanks for requesting! JoonieYeol 

I kinda got a little carried away... I have another I had started if you don't like this one I could upload the other :))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Junmyeon we've been coming to the pools for five days straight! I'm gonna get a awful tan!" Baekhyun whined as the five sat on their beach chairs. "Swimming is good for you! Don't you like the water?" Junmyeon asked slightly laughing. "You just want to see that hot lifeguard" Yixing teased. "Do not!" Junmyeon loudly protested making everyone in the club turn their attention to them. "Hyung stop making a scene" Kyungsoo mumbled while he tanned his back. "Sorry. But I don't stare at any lifeguard" Junmyeon huffed. "Sureee" Jongdae laughed. "Hey losers back again?" Jocelyn had her lifeguard jacket over her bright red bikini. "Why do you always have to steal the attention you hoe" Baekhyun glared. "Shut up. This is work clothes. I'm embarrassed too you know. There's a bunch of rich erts here" she looked around and tried pulling it down to cover her . "Get yourself a sugar daddy Noona" Jongdae snorted. "Ew gross. Oh Yixing one of my coworkers was asking about you in break" She nudged the almost sleeping boy. "M-Me? Who?" he asked looking all flustered. "You see that guy behind me in the ice cream stand? His name is Jongin" she looked back and Jongin sent a wink to Yixing. "Oh my god I'ma go die" Yixing blushed and turned away. "Let's go get you some Xing" Jongdae pulled him up to get ice cream. "Jocelyn what's the tall ones name? Junmyeon likes him" Baekhyun nudged Junmyeon. "Which one? There's Yifan and Chanyeol" she pointed out. "No not Yifan he's mine!" Kyungsoo growled raising from sleeping. Jocelyn and Junmyeon looked at him with raised eyebrows. "This is why you like this place huh?" Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo. "Shut up you stare at face" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Excuse you don't speak about my baby like that!" Baekhyun snarled. Both boys began to fight and push each other towards the pool. "Be careful its slipp-" both boys held each other screaming as the slipped into the pool before Jocelyn could warn them.

Later on everyone was in the pool when Yixing and Jongdae came back. "So how'd it go?" Baekhyun asked from the edge. "I got his number" Yixing smiled while the rest cheered. "And I got his friends number" Jongdae proudly announced. "Nice" Baekhyun high fived them. "Junmyeon get in the pool!" Baekhyun laughed as the elder quickly left trying not to get tagged by Baekhyun. Baek ran up and began chasing him around. "Don't slip" Yixing called out. After getting tired Baekhyun jumped back in. "Gave up Baek" Junmyeon teased by the deep side. "Shut up grandpa" Baekhyun laughed. While Junmyeon was making his way forwards he slipped and fell straight to the deep end. "JUNMYEON!" Jongdae called out. The elder began to wave his arms around sinking. "HELP! HE'S GONNA DROWN!!" Baekhyun yelled. Soon a tall figure jumped in and swam to get their hyung. The tall lifeguard carried Junmyeon out and laid him on the floor. He checked his breathing and began to try and get the water out. "Mouth to mouth!" Jongdae suggested getting excited. Kyungsoo gave him a shove in the pool while the rest stared at the attractive lifeguard place his mouth over Junmyeon. "Oh " Yixing gasped after Junmyeon coughed up water. "He's alright" The lifeguard smiled helping Junmyeon sit up. "Chanyeol what happened?" another lifeguard asked running towards them. "This cutie almost drowned. Nothing too serious Yifan" Chanyeol chuckled. Yifan nodded and Kyungsoo saw his chance to latch himself to him. "So your a lifeguard too?" the smaller asked holding his arm. "Yeah?" Yifan answered taken back by his suddenness. "That's cool! How many lives have you saved?" he continued asking as his friend still recovered. "A few I guess" Yifan shyly rubbed the back of his neck making his muscles more noticeable. "You know what else you should save? My number" Kyungsoo smiled. Yifan chuckled and the two continued walking away. "Little . I almost die and he uses it as a excuse to flirt" Junmyeon rasps out. "I know...why didn't I think of that" Baekhyun asks.

"So are you okay now?" Chanyeol asks Junmyeon. He brought him juice to calm him down. "Yeah thanks for saving me. I literally have idiot friends that can't swim or are too distracted by a certain tan male" Junmyeon looked over and saw Yixing talking to Jongin while Jongdae talked to Minseok his new crush. "Jongin was talking about him before. Dimples is his nickname I believe" Chanyeol laughed. Junmyeon let out a laugh "Yup that's Yixing for sure." "So I've been seeing you guys quite frequently here. Are you trying to get a tan too?" Chanyeol eyed Junmyeon's body for a second. Suddenly Junmyeon felt self-conscious and began to blush. "M-My friends all have crushes on the lifeguards" he nervously laughed. "Hmm. What about you? Who do you have a crush on?" Chanyeol smirked like if he didn't even know. Junmyeon looked for Baekhyun to help but found him in the tower sitting on Sehun's lap already. "Haha. Well you know~" he tried scooting over to give them distance but only caused Chanyeol to sit next to him. 'Don't stare at his abs. Don't stare at his abs' Junmyeon chanted in his head. "Your really cute when you blush" Chanyeol poked his flushing cheek. "Park Chanyeol! Why aren't you working!" Jocelyn came out of nowhere saving Junmyeon. "Sehun's on duty!" Chanyeol pouted while pointing to the younger across. "He's a little busy if you can tell" she motioned and saw Baekhyun almost eat the youngers face. "I'm too!" Chanyeol pulled Junmyeon to his lap. "I swear to god no one does here but me" she mumbled walking away. "Noooo~ come back" Junmyeon whispered. "What was that?" Chanyeol asked. "Nothing" Junmyeon smiled and tried to move away from the taller but he had a tight hold. From across Baekhyun made some weird noises as the younger dragged him to the staff room. "Gross" Chanyeol gagged. "Sorry that's just how he is" Junmyeon face palmed.

"So we're having a staff trip near the beach tomorrow. You guys wanna come?" Chanyeol asked the others while they were getting ready to leave. "A staff trip? Don't you have to be staff to go?" Kyungsoo asked. "It's just a name. Jocelyn made it up so she can use the club's beach hotel for free" Yifan explained. "That sounds like fun!" Jongdae piped up. "Should we?" Junmyeon doubted. "Yeah it's gonna be fun! Wait, Jocelyn!" Chanyeol called out the girl and she made her way over. "Can they join us for the staff trip tomorrow?" Jongin asked while putting a puppy face on. "Sure! We meet here at 5:30 pm and come back on Sunday night" she smiled and began to yell at kids to stop running. "She acts like a old lady and she's barely 25. I wonder if I'm gonna be hateful like her" Jongdae sighs. "I heard you brat! I'm gonna tell Umma!" Jocelyn glares. "NOONA I WAS KIDDING" Jongdae panicked.

"Condoms?"
"Check"
"Lube?"
"Check"
"Cute booty shorts?"
"ing check" Baek and Soo high fived. 
"Can you not. I'm trying to pack" Junmyeon glared at them while they giggled. "Yeah guy's chill" Jongdae smirked. "Where's Yixing?" Baekhyun asked noticing the Chinese not there yet. "Probably getting up his " Soo shrugged. "Shut up" Junmyeon pushed the two over his bed "And stop trying to put more condoms in my bag!" Junmyeon snatches the glow in the dark condoms. "But these are so cool!" Baekhyun complained. "I know if you don't want them I'll take them" Jongdae shoved the box in his bag. "I swear Yixing always leaves me to deal with you kids" Junmyeon sighed. "Still not over your break up?" Baekhyun asks. "No. I'm over it. Yixing and I decided to be friends better" Junmyeon sighed. "You can talk to us you know" Jongdae got serious. "I know. But we're fine" Junmyeon smiled.

"Guy's over here!" Yixing waved them over. "See told you" Kyungsoo smirks seeing Yixing's limp and Jongin holding his waist. " there goes 15 bucks" Jongdae whined giving him money. Junmyeon walked towards a casual clothed Chanyeol. "It's weird seeing you with a shirt on" Junmyeon laughed. "I know you would prefer me without one babe" Chanyeol winked. "So let's get going brats" Jocelyn moved towards the van and everyone loaded their things. "Get comfortable cause we have a four hour drive" She muttered while turning the A/C on. "Puts some SNSD Noona!!" Baekhyun yelled. "No shut up it's 2NE1 time" She the music and began driving off. "NOONA!!" Baek whined. "Why can't I sit in the back with Minnie hyung" Jongdae whined at his sister. "Because I don't want to see or hear you two make out" Jocelyn answered swerving into a different lane. "But the rest are gonna make out either way" Jongdae complained. "Kim Jongdae shut the up you face. I'm gonna throw you out the freeway"

"I didn't know Jocelyn was Jongdae's sister" Chanyeol confessed after everyone had fallen asleep but Junmyeon and the driver of course. "Sadly I am" Jocelyn glanced at her sleeping brother and turned the air of his face. "So Junmyeon, Jongdae has been complaining about his momma Myeon acting like the divorce was nothing" Jocelyn teased. "They still think I'm hurt after our breakup" Junmyeon laughed. "And your not?" she asked glancing at him through the mirror. "No I swear! Yixing and I are still best friends. We've always have been and will be" Junmyeon smiled. Chanyeol looked at the elder and at Yixing hyung asleep behind them next to Jongin. "I didn't know you two dated" Chanyeol whispered. "Yeah that was some time ago. We were more like best friends than anything" Junmyeon assured him. "Wake them up we're almost there" Jocelyn called them out "Or should I just hit the breaks really hard?" "No I don't feel like dying today" Chanyeol shook Sehun awake.

"You boys stay out of trouble. I'm gonna find me a beach babe" Jocelyn waved at the others and left. "We should make fireworks. Its dark already" Yixing suggested. Everyone got their things they needed and went to find a spot in the beach. "Lets make a bonfire!" Baekhyun jumped. "Someone go buy things to make Smores" Yifan added. "I'll go" Junmyeon volunteered. "I'll go with you" Yixing beat Chanyeol and walked with Junmyeon. "Hey don't worry. They're just friends" Baekhyun cheered Chanyeol up. "Plus Yixing has me already" Jongin smugly added. "I'm not worried. I'm fine" Chanyeol smiled and trusted Junmyeon's words from earlier. The rest got to work and began to make a area for the fire and get chairs around it. "We can't get in trouble for this right?" Kyungsoo asked. "Probably not" Jongdae shrugged and sat on a chair. "I'm tired" He whined to Minseok who was making the fire. "You just dragged the chair and sat down" they laughed. "Hey you guys need help?" two girls approached. "No thanks were good" Chanyeol tried waving them off. "Can we join you guys then? We have beers" They winked. One stuck to Chanyeol and the other went to Jongin. "Uh I'm pretty sure you can't drink alcohol in this beach" Kyungsoo pointed out but got ignored. "I'm Jessica and this is my sister Krystal" the girl introduced. "Yeah nice to meet you" Jongin awkwardly moved away from Krystal. "You guy's here alone without you girlfriends?" Krystal asked. "Uh we don't have girlfriends?" Jongin answered. "Great we'll join you two then" They smiled at them. "Hells about to break lose" Baekhyun smirked when he saw Junmyeon and Yixing walk towards them. "15 bucks that it doesn't last more than 5 minutes" Jongdae put his hand out and shook it with Baekhyun. "Let's see them get their kicked" Kyungsoo laughed evilly. "What's gonna happen I'm lost?" Yifan asked while the others looked confused to. "Just watch them" Jongdae whispered. "Who are you?" Junmyeon rudely asked while Yixing glared. "We're keeping these two company don't worry. We'll have fun" They girls giggled. "Um no get away from our boyfriends" Junmyeon glared. Yixing took Krystal from her arm and pulled her up. "Excuse me?!" she glared. "Get away from my boyfriend you did you not hear the first time?" Yixing glared. "Your gay?" Jessica asked Jongin. "Actually we all are" Chanyeol pulled Junmyeon close and kissed his cheek. Then they noticed how everyone seemed a bit too close with each other. "Ew fags. Let's go" Krystal took her gaping sister and stomped away. "I ing hate that word ugh es" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

After that incident they began to light up fireworks and sing around the fire. "So I'm your boyfriend now?" Chanyeol asked Junmyeon while they shared a blanket. "Oh that ha ha" the elder blushed. "It's fine. I like that title" Chanyeol leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Junmyeon. "That's our second kiss" he proudly stated. "The first one didn't count! I was almost dying" Junmyeon laughed. "Fine" he swooped down for another kiss and another until the Baekhyun called them out. "Guess your gonna thank me for your bag later" Baekhyun winked. Junmyeon paled and looked at Jongdae who was laughing. "You did not" Junmyeon glared. "Yup. Hope you like cherry flavored lube too" Kyungsoo winked. Making the rest laugh and Junmyeon hide from embarrassment. "Guy's we're gonna join you" Jocelyn appeared with a girl and sat on a blanket. "Where have you been miss" Jongdae asked his noona. "Right. Guys this is Hyuna. We met at the karaoke place near the hotel" Jocelyn smiled. "Hello everyone" she sat next to Jocelyn and held her hand. "Well then let's tell scary stories since its midnight" Sehun Suggested. "No I don't trust you Oh Sehun" Jongin quickly shot down the idea. "Boo scardy cat" Jongdae boo'd. "Let's tell embarrassing stories then" Baekhyun laughed. "I got so many of Jongdae!" Jocelyn smiled and raised her hand. "You're dead to me" Jongdae glared. "Let's see where to start... Maybe when our parents found out he was gay because we found a in his room" She smirked causing everyone to burst laughing. "Baekhyun gave it to me on Christmas!" he blushed. "Oh the lilac one!" Baekhyun laughed harder. "No the worse part was that he tried to blame it on me saying it was mine" Jocelyn shook her head. "Noona I think its somebody else's turn!" Jongdae threw a marshmallow at her. "I once got caught " Baekhyun shrugged. "By us! And that was yesterday. You and Sehun weren't low key about it" Kyungsoo laughed. "What about you Chanyeol?" Yixing asked. "Uh my mom found out I have a " He blushed while the rest went wild. "Nooo oh my god how?!" Jongdae asked. "My ex had left his phone in my house one time and my contact name said Daddy" Chanyeol groaned. "Ewww gross moving on time to sing!" Baekhyun yelled

Baekhyun:
Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song

Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song

And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong

But it'll help if you just sing along

Jongdae:

Bom Bom Bom...

Baekhyun (sings very fast):
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song...Jongdae!

Jongdae:
Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E--!!

Baekhyun:
Kyungsoo! (silence) 
Good!

It'll help
It'll help
If you just sing along!
(smashes guitar)
OH YEAHH!!

"My guitar!" Chanyeol complained. "No I want scary stories!" Minseok complained. "I got one" Jongdae raised his hand. Jongin looked like he was about to run away. "Its a true story I'm warning you. 
"I woke up hearing somebody breathing. I turned towards my desk and saw a ugly girl looking out the window. I was too tired to tell my sister to leave my room so I went back to sleep.
Then I realized that I don't have a sister."
he finished looking straight at Jocelyn. "I hate you" she laughed while we boo'd at that. "That's lame" Junmyeon snorted. "You got a better one gramps?"

"I've always sort of assumed that it was just my imagination, seeing things that seemingly disappear when I glance in that direction. Of course, like most people do these days, I resort to Google. There was a common answer I found, I was shaken to the core after reading multiple passages that reassure the existence of "shadow people". I myself thought it was nothing to worry about, all the articles say they typically are just that, shadow figures that disappear when you notice them. But I began feeling a little less sure when the shadows seemed to gradually get closer, til the point where it seemed they were right beside me.

This made me noticeably more aware of my surroundings, being that they didn't want to be seen, for whatever reason. I began checking around me, until the shadows seemed to be gone for good. Then one night I fell asleep in the living room, I woke up, feeling all warm and sticky. I walk to the hall way, my bedroom is all the way at the end on the left. I freeze immediately when I see a tall, black, very prominent figure at the end of the hallway in front of the linen closet door. Normally I would have acted calmly, which is what I planned to do. However, when I moved forward cautiously, the shadow didn't disappear. Why didn't it disappear? It didn't move or fade it, but it was there, and as real as ever. I was frozen in fear, and whatever it was could sense that. I stood there a while, then I remember something lunging toward me, then I out, I woke up the next day in my bed, cold, confused, and afraid. Til this day, I have no idea what really happened that night, but I learned my lesson. "Don't go chasing shadows, eventually they won't run"

Everyone was quiet for a few minutes as they watched the shadows the fire was casting. "kk I'm out" Chanyeol stood up and soon everyone began to pack the things. "Thanks for the nightmares hyung" Jongin sarcastically stated. "That wasn't even scary!" Junmyeon laughed then suddenly got serious " Jongin your shadow wont move." The said tan male looked down and ran towards the hotel in full speed.