*SuDo* Not Your 'OTP'

EXO Ships

Title: Not Your 'OTP'

Rating: Pg-15

Pairing: Junmyeon/Kyungsoo

Side Pair(s): Sehun/Yixing

Baekhyun/Chanyeol

Minseok/Jongdae

Taemin/Jongin

Genre/Warning: Crack Fluffish

Word Count: 2,299

Summary: Sometimes fan service plays too much with fans mind. Making them believe its true. Your Otp might not even close to it.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!!!! NyappyxLove 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banners of ChanSoo SuLay Kaisoo and HunHan spread across the audience as EXO played What is Love. Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a teasing smile that fans adored. Junmyeon simply gave them a disapproving glance and began to sing with Yixing.

"I'm guessing Sehun got mad again?" Junmyeon asked Yixing as he watched his band mate stand outside the room door. "I have no idea what i even did this time" Yixing sighed. Sehun kicked the door and began yelling. "ASK ALL YOUR SULAY SHIPPERS THEN. IF YOUR SOO CLUELESS!" Yixing made a exaggerated noise and motioned to the door. "Hey Sehunnie you know. You were pretty into the fan service with Kyungsoo today but I'm not getting mad" Junmyeon pointed out. The door flew open and Sehun glared at Yixing. "Is this why you like him? Cause he's all nice and angelic? Sorry I'm not like him" The younger pushed pass them walking away. "I never said I liked him! I'm dating you! Hun-Baby" Yixing followed a fuming Sehun out the hall of their dorm. "Glad we're not like that" Kyungsoo popped out of no where and startled Junmyeon. "Oh god you scared me!" Junmyeon laughed. The smaller chuckled and gave him a quick peck wrapping his arms around him. "Im sleepy Myeon. Let's go to bed" Kyungsoo yawned. "SEHUN I LOVE YOU!" Yixing screamed from the living room. "STOP LYING!" Sehun screamed back. "Junmyeon hyung can you tell them to be quiet. I'm trying to sleep" Jongin peeked out from his room. "Sure Jonginie go back to bed" Junmyeon nodded. "Want me to handle them?" Kyungsoo asked. The elder nodded and leaned to peck his cheek. "I'll be in our room" Junmyeon smiled. Kyungsoo made his way to the living room where Sehun was hitting Yixing with pillows from the couch. "Alright you two break it up" Kyungsoo got a hold of Sehun who was cussing Yixing out. "You do realize your overreacting" The owl eyed male stated. "No I'm not!" he pouted trying to break free. "I didn't even do anything with Junmyeon. We were just talking" Yixing explained. "You were flirting!" Sehun accused. "Yixing's going back to China tomorrow morning so if you don't make up you wont talk until he gets back" Kyungsoo warned the younger. The smaller huffed causing Yixing to make his way to their shared room slamming the door behind him. Kyungsoo watched the maknae and watched him stare at the door. "Sehun can't you just trust Yixing? Why do you overreact so much?" Kyungsoo asked. "Do you ever notice how fans ship them so much? How they ship some so much? What's going to happen when we decide to come out clean and fans reject on our relationship cause its not their 'otp'? When the hate gets too much that it forces us to break apart. Have you ever thought of that?" he got serious and sighed "I might be overreacting but that's because I care so much" with those words the younger walked towards his room and closed the door leaving Kyungsoo to think to himself.

"Myeon"

"What Soo"

"Do you think the fans will approve of us?"

"I dunno. If they're really loyal fans I guess they would"

"Hm... But what if they dont and start hating us?"

"We can't please everyone in the world Soo..."

After that Kyungsoo heard steady breathing and knew Junmyeon fell asleep. Kyungsoo had begun thinking about how he could get fans to ship sudo.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Early in the morning Sehun was clinging onto Yixing as he ate breakfast. "Do you have to go?" Sehun whined pressing his face on his lovers cheek. "Looks like they made up" Jongin yawned. "I have to film Go Fighting today" Yixing reasoned. Sehun squinted and stared at his boyfriend. "Here he goes again" Chanyeol muttered. "Doesn't that Show Luo get too close to you?" Sehun spat. Everyone groaned knowing they were gonna start arguing again. "Looks like I'm leaving early" Yixing stood up and walked towards his bags. "Zhang Yixing! Answer me!" Sehun trailed behind him. "Don't worry they'll get over it" Junmyeon smiled at the group that was still half asleep. "Now lets get our schedules done"

"Stop bothering him Sehun" Kyungsoo glared at the younger who was whining about the early schedule. "You mad that our ship is more popular than yours?" The maknae teased. "Why are all of you little s" Kyungsoo pouted getting his hyung away again. "Hey Junmyeon!" A voice called out. They turned around and saw Minho making his way over. "Your done for" Sehun whispered as Junmyeon rushed to hug the other. "You wanna grab lunch today?" Minho asked. "Sure let me get my wallet" Junmyeon nodded. "No it's fine. I'll pay" Minho grabbed Junmyeon's hand and began walking away. "He just ditched you for Choi Minho" Sehun patted Kyungsoo's back. "It's Choi Minho who wouldn't? Have you seen his chocolate abs?" Baekhyun fanned his face. "If I had the chance I'll jump at his right away" Jongdae confessed. "Honestly same" Sehun admitted blushing. Their innocent little maknae wasn't as innocent as they thought. "You guys are no help" Kyungsoo pouted. "No but think of it this way!" Baekhyun spoke up. "They're both tops so nothing can happen!" He laughed. "True" the group agreed.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"KAISOO!! SULAY!! HUNHAN!! CHANBAEK!! XIUCHEN!!" the crowd chanted. After the show you could hear the crowd still shouted excitedly. The group quickly got in their cars to leave the venue and go back to the dorms. "Lu-ge's not even here anymore. How are they still shipping it?" Yixing asked. "Why jealous?" Junmyeon teased the Chinese. "I'm a endangered species in Exo leave me alone" Yixing laughed shoving Junmyeon. "I think it would be cute if you were jealous" Sehun pops out of nowhere. "He's just in it for the rough se-" "Don't even finish that sentence" Kyungsoo cut of Baekhyun before he spilled out obscenities. The van stopped and everyone got out. "It's true though!" Baekhyun laughed as he was dragged by a angry looking Chanyeol. "Poor Baekhyun... That's what he gets for flirting with my Minseokie" Jongdae pouted. "I'm guessing we're supposed to stay out the dorm for a few" Junmyeon sighed. "Anyone wants eat in that new place around the corner?" Minseok suggested. "Let's go!" Sehun yelled pulling Yixing along. "Wait where's Jongin?" Junmyeon asked. They all looked around until Kyungsoo got a message. "Trying to calm Taemin down. He found out about the Krystal thing" Kyungsoo informed. "He knows its fake right?? Never Mind moving on let's got get beef!"

"Maybe if ignore them they'll leave us alone" Jongdae shrugged as he tried not to look back at the girls that were trying to secretly take pictures tables away. "Let's just eat" Minseok said after the food started coming in. "How was china hyung? I didn't get to ask you" Sehun asked his tired boyfriend. "I had fun kinda. We had to do something with birds and I freaked out" Yixing laughed. "Ugh those demons" Minseok agreed. "Pass me the salt Junmyeon" Yixing asked. Once the leader handed him the salt the girls squealed loudly. "Okay...?" Sehun rolled his eyes. "Sulay sulay" they chanted. Kyungsoo tightened his grip on Junmyeon's left hand unconsciously. "Here Soo" Junmyeon started feeding his boyfriend trying to get the girls to chill out. "Omo Oppa is trying to make Lay oppa jealous!" the girls giggled. "Should we leave?" Minseok asked as the girls kept making noise causing people to stare. "No it's fine we're almost done" Yixing waved off. The 6 began to eat again. "I wonder if Taemin forgave Jongin already" Kyungsoo laughed. "You know how Taemin is" Junmyeon shrugged. "We're probably not gonna see Jongin in a few days then" they chuckled. "Hyung can I try the lemonade?" Sehun leaned to Yixing. The chinese let the maknae drink and put his arm around his waist. "Oh Sehun stop trying to take away Sulay!" the girls quietly hissed. They probably thought the group couldn't hear their insults. "We should go" Yixing frowned as his boyfriend seemed to get embarrassed. "Yeah let's go" Jongdae agreed. After throwing their trash Yixing reached for Sehun's hand and they made their way out. Jongdae and Minseok laughing at the girls faces once they noticed SuDo and Hunlay.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

After the concert the next day EXO shipping banners were everywhere. "I've never seen so many" Chanyeol gasped as he looked behind the stage. "Xiuhan? Excuse me" Jongdae glared at Minseok who secretly took a picture. "I'm gonna send it to Luhan" Minseok laughed. "I don't ship Xiuhan" Jongdae huffed. "It's funny cause hyungs not even here any more" Sehun patted Jongdae on the back. "Is your throat better?" Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo. The shorter nodded but didn't speak. Poor Kyungsoo had a sore throat in the morning and had almost caused the cancellation of the concert. "Remember to come to me if you need anything" Junmyeon kissed the youngers forehead and rub his sides. "How are you doing Soo? You can't leave me take all the lines by myself" Baekhyun tried to lighten the mood. Kyungsoo just playfully shoved the elder and smiled. "Exo your on in ten" The stage manager called out. Kyungsoo tensed and tried to clear his throat as they waited. Junmyeon pulled him on his lap and messaged his neck. "Your gonna do great baby. You always do" Junmyeon kissed the younger briefly and his cheek. "Exo in 5" they called out. "Alright everyone group in!" They called.

Kyungsoo ran out right after the concert had finished. "Kyungsoo wait!" Junmyeon called. The younger had tears streaming down his face. He ran until he spotted their Manager Jocelyn. "Kyungsoo what's wrong?!" she gasped bringing a crying Kyungsoo to her arms. "Noona can you take me to the dorms" he asked wiping his tears furiously. She nodded and took him to the staff parking without him changing from his concert clothes. " I didn't think he would hear them" Junmyeon groaned as the rest changed in the dressing room. "They're really heartless when they see something they don't like" Jongdae sighed. During the concert Kyungsoo's voice was being a little difficult and he couldn't hit his note right. Junmyeon being the kind boyfriend his is stuck to his side and fans close to the stage accused him of being a attention seeker that can't sing. Just because Junmyeon didn't have contact with Yixing. "I feel bad for Kyungsoo hyung" Jongin sadly changed. "Let's just get to the dorms and spoil him" Baekhyun suggested. At home the poor male was laying in his bed after changing and convincing noona to get cough drops for him.

Once the group got home they noticed their manager at the kitchen cooking. "Where is he noona?" Junmyeon asked. "He wants to be alone. Give him some time" She calmly replied. "But noona I need to see him" Junmyeon whined. "Kim Junmyeon you will wait. You can see him when I'm done with the chicken soup I made for him. Just hold on so you can bring it when it's ready. Everyone go rest" She snapped. They all soon disappeared to their rooms leaving Junmyeon waiting.

"Do you think I should have done something?" Junmyeon asked.

"There's nothing you could have done my child." she simply stated stirring the pot.

"I should have told them Sulay isn't real" Junmyeon pouted.

"That's the worst thing you can tell a fan. Let them believe what they want to."

"But it hurt Kyungsoo, Noona!" Junmyeon whined.

"Kim Junmyeon shut your mouth it's late" She whacked him with the spoon.

"Noona can't we just tell the fans whose dating?" He quietly asked.

"No bad idea. That ruins fans ships, you ruin the ships then they're angry, angry fans equal less fans, less fans equal less supporters. Did you really wait seven years for that?" she had a point.

"I just want him to be happy" Junmyeon pouted. Their noona sighed and hugged him. "Hang in there" she sighed.

"He's gonna get mad once he knows you let us in" Sehun giggled as he hugged his Soo hyung. "Did noona tell you guys to leave me be?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah she said you needed time" Yixing patted his head affectionately. "I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me" Kyungsoo sighed. "No hyung we love you! Those girls aren't even real fans. If they were they wouldn't say things about you" Sehun held his small hyung. "Don't ever say nobody loves you cause we do" Yixing sandwiched Kyungsoo. "Woah did we walk in a ?" Baekhyun opened the door. "Are you okay Soo?" Chanyeol asked. "Yeah I'm fine" Kyungsoo lied. "Soo was saying no one cared about him" Sehun gave him out. "What!?" Jongdae peeked in. "You know we love you Soo" Minseok appeared. "Yeah Kyung we're family" Jongin added. "Let me go in" Junmyeon squeezed through the door way. "Can we talk?" Junmyeon asked. "Well that's our cue to go. Let's go Sehunnie" Sehun quickly stood up and followed Yixing out.

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo cuddled in bed facing each other. "Are you feeling better?" Junmyeon asked moving a strand of hair behind the youngers ear. He nodded and pressed his face on his lovers neck. "I heard what you said about the loving thing" Junmyeon spoke quietly. "I feel dumb now for saying it" Kyungsoo whined. "Nope no take backs. Now I'm gonna have to make you feel loved" Junmyeon kissed his boyfriends cheek. "Stop Myeon~" Kyungsoo giggled. Junmyeon kissed his way down to his boyfriends cute neck moles. "That tickles!" Kyungsoo squirmed. "But they're so cute!" Junmyeon laughed against his neck. The couple had spent the night together with lazy kisses and holding each other. Meanwhile the chicken soup was being eaten by 7 other mouths.