*Kaisoo* Coming Out

EXO Ships

Title: Coming Out

Rating: PG

Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo

Side Pair(s): None

Genre: Fluff Band!AU

Word Count: 1k

Summary: Jongin and Kyungsoo have a secret relationship. No one knows...not their fans, manager, or even best friends. 

Kyungsoo's Pov

I woke up early in the morning to make breakfast for everyone. "Jongin, why are you up early?" I asked walking in the kitchen where he was sitting on the counter. "To help you make breakfast hyung!" He said hopping down and rubbing his eyes clearly still tired. "Are you sure about it?" I asked walking up to him. "Yeah and plus I get to spend some alone time with you before the others wake up" He moved his hands to my hips and pulled us closer. "J-Jongin what if someone sees" I blushed and looked down but he just chuckled and pulled me towards his chest. "Don't worry no one will be up by now" he said kissing my cheek. I began to relax to his kisses trailing my jaw line when we heard a voice. "Hey People!" The door flew open and my heart stopped. "Thank God it was just you!" Jongin said once our friend Jocelyn appeared. "Oops sorry did I scare you guys?" She said putting out groceries in the table. "Yeah we thought you were one of the guys" I said placing a hand over my heart. She was the only person that knew about our relationship. "Well one day it might be them" she pointed out. I knew she wanted us to tell the members about our relationship but we found that hard to do. What if they didn't approve? Or even worse tell our Manager! "Well when it does we'll tell them the truth" Jongin said pulling me close again. "That's what you've been saying all this time but I don't see you guys telling anybody" she remarked. "Anyways what are you doing here so early and how did you get in?" I asked glancing at the door. "I came to help you with your meals then go shopping with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. About getting in well...Suho hyung was generous enough to give me a spare key as well" She stated opening our refrigerator. "Jocelyn-ah are you trying to seduce our leader?" Jongin asked teasing her. "Michyeosseo?!" She blushed hitting him with the bread. "Yah come on lets get cooking" I tried moving on.

No one's Pov

While hanging out in the mall with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Jocelyn tried to find out if they would be uncomfortable if the members were together. "I swear people are gonna think I'm ing Baekyeol" Jocelyn said walking in store with Chan and Baek by her sides. Both boys laughed while they went to see hats. "Would you guys be uncomfortable if two of the boys came out?" She casually asked. "Like who?" He said fixing a hat she tried on. "Like HunHan or Sulay" She said avoiding kaisoo. "I wouldn't. That hat's cute. What about you Chan?" Baekhyun spoke up. "I wouldn't mind but why?" Chanyeol asked drawing their eyes on her. "Because...I read this girl's comments and she was saying the other members weren't going to accept them and such" She lied. "No I think we would be pretty supportive" Baekhyun corrected. Chanyeol agreed and they proceeded to buy hats.

At the house while everyone was watching a movie Jocelyn was trying to get them to come out. "C'mon guys it would be easier for you guys" She pleaded. "Jocelyn this doesn't concern you. Just drop it" Jongin answered. "...Alright then have fun hiding this from your brothers out there" she said slamming the door on her way out. A few seconds passed and they started feeling guilty. "Jongin? Do you think it would be better if we told everyone?" Kyungsoo asked sitting on his lap. "It's all up to you. If you want we could" Jongin placed little pecks on Kyungsoo's neck. "What if they hate us?" He worried. "We'll leave. I wont let anyone hurt you" Jongin softly replied. Kyungsoo turned his head and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss. "Guys? What happened to Joce—" Chen walked in and saw the two. The two broke apart and looked at wide eye Chen. "I uh s-sorry" Chen quickly closed the door. "Oh God"

Jongin's Pov

We went after Chen who was awkwardly sitting in the couch while everyone was trying to get what happened out of him. "Uh guys" Kyungsoo called out. They stared at us while Chen kept his eyes on the ground. "We have a confession to make" Kyungsoo started. I intertwined our fingers while holding his hand and blurted "We're dating." The whole house was quiet and Chen finally looked up at us. "S-Since when?" Suho finally asked. "About two months ago" Kyungsoo answered. "Why didn't you tell us?" Lay asked hurt in his eyes. "We didn't want you guys to judge us or tell manager" I frowned. "We would never judge you guys" Kris hyung reassured us. "Is that why you asked us in the mall?" Baekhyun hyung said looking at Jocelyn. "Yeah" She nodded. "Wait she knew before us?!" Tao whined. "YAH! Who do you think got them together?!" She yelled at him. "You did?" Luhan and Xiumin asked. "Yup, Your Welcome Jonginsoo shippers" She said smiling. "Sorry for kinda yelling at you Jocelyn-ah" I looked over at her. "Don't worry you were right. Its not my business" she shrugged.

After coming out to the boys everyone acted pretty normal. They just teased us before going to bed not to make much noise. "Don't you think this is great?" I asked watching him put on a big shirt of mine. "Yeah we're finally at peace now with the rest" Kyungsoo smiled. "I can finally kiss you whenever" I pecked his heart shaped lips. "YAH go to sleep you two!" Chen yelled passing by our door. "Be quiet!" I yelled back. "No yelling!" Suho yelled. "YAHHH!" Baek and Sehun yelled laughing running through the hall.