*Kaisoo* Can I Be Daddy Now?

EXO Ships

Title: Can I Be Daddy Now?

Rating: Pg-13

Pairing: Kyungsoo/Jongin

Side Pair(s): Chanyeol/Baekhyun

Minseok/Jongdae

Sehun/Yixing

Junmyeon/Minho

Rest are OC's :)))

Genre/Warning: Mpreg

Crack fic

Language

Word Count: 2,270

Summary: Jongin had a that got Kyungsoo knocked up in the first place. Now Kyungsoo refuses that name even if he actually is one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Hello welcome to SM Delight what can I get you Miss?" Kyungsoo smiled showing off his heart shaped smile. "So fake" the group in the corner table murmured. "Can I get a number 2 and a Vanilla cappuccino please" the girl blushed. "That will be $8.65" he smiled taking the money and handing her the receipt. "" he mumbled once she left. "Well that's that" Baekhyun and Jongdae stood up from the table and went back to work. "One of these days the customer is gonna hear you cussing them out behind their backs" Jongdae warned. "Hoe can come and complain to my face. I'm not gonna give a " the younger spat. "Damn Soo how many months left?" Baekhyun asked rubbing the youngers pregnant stomach. "About three months I guess" the younger shrugged and slapped Baekhyuns hands away. "You shouldn't be working Kyungsoo" Yixing warned looking at the male take a seat clearly tired. "I could still work. I'm fine" he smiled. "Junmyeon said this was your last week right?" Baekhyun asked making a latte. "Yeah one more week and I'm done" Kyungsoo groaned when he heard the door ring signaling a new costumer.

At the end of the day. The five males were closing the shop when Junmyeon randomly appeared. "Kyungsoo your free to go. You can stop working from now" Junmyeon patted the youngers back. "Junmyeon I'm fine! I can finish this week" Kyungsoo tried to smile but groan at the pain in his back. "No no. My cousin will kill me if you overwork yourself" Junmyeon laughed. "Hows your baby daddy Soo?" Baekhyun asked getting in the gossip. "He's Annoying like you people" Kyungsoo grumbled. "You know we care about you!" Yixing called out from wiping the counter. "You all treat me like I'm incapable of moving" the male glared. "That's how you're supposed to treat a pregnant person" Jongdae laughed. "No your not wipe". The back door opened and in came in Jongin in his work suit. "Hey everyone" He greeted smiling. He walked over to his Kyungsoo and pecked his pouty lips. "There's your baby daddy" Baekhyun cat called. "Let's go" Kyungsoo whined as the rest began to tease them. "Daddy huh?" Jongin teased as he drove them home. "Nope I'm not calling you that" Kyungsoo refused to use that nickname. "Why?? Technically I'm gonna be one soon" Jongin laughed. "It was because of that stupid name that you became one actually" Kyungsoo groaned. Who knew Kim Jongin had a really bad ? "Totally worth it" Jongin whispered.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"I don't want to!" Kyungsoo cried. One month left and Kyungsoo didn't want to leave the bed for anything other than use the restroom. "Kyungsoo please when was the last time you actually saw the sun" Baekhyun sighed. "Right now see? There's a window behind you" he sassed. "Kyungsoo lets just walk a little. At least around the house" Yixing tried to convince. "Nope nope. You just said you wanted to put make up on my face then leave. I'm fine here thank you very much" Kyungsoo shoved a mini cupcake in his mouth. "Kyungsoo are you sure your not having twins?" Jongdae asked. The pregnant small scowled at his so called friend. "Kim Jongdae are you saying I'm fat?" chills ran through their friends spine as Jongdae paled. "No! No. I'm just asking haha" Jongdae handed said male a cookie and was quickly forgiven. "If you go outside you'll see the pizza we bought you" Yixing tried. Kyungsoo glowed at the mention of pizza. "Okay help me though" Yixing and Baekhyun helped him up standing by his side and walked him out the dark hallway. "Why is it so dar--" "SURPRISE!!" people jumped out from various places of the house and startle Kyungsoo. "Surprise baby shower!" Baekhyun smiled. Kyungsoo took a step back but was already being hugged by people. "Surprise baby" Jongin smiled kissing his temple. The small male started silently crying and buried himself on his husbands chest. "Aww he liked it! Thanks for coming every one!" Baekhyun laughed snapping pictures. In reality Kyungsoo was just crying they didn't have the pizza they bribed him with.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Jongin"

"..."

"Jongin"

"..."

"JONGIN!!"

The tan male jumped awake and looked at his husband shaking husband. "What's wrong baby?" Jongin started to worry. "It's time" the pregnant male stared at the younger. He quickly sprung out of bed and pulled their prepared bag to leave. Walking down the stairs Kyungsoo noticed something.

"Jongin"

"I know hubby. We're gonna be fine" the younger shook.

"Jongin"

"Don't worry I got you"

"JONGIN! Your shirt" Kyungsoo pointed at the shirtless male that was about to walk the house like that. "Oh right!" The elder giggled and waited for Jongin to come back. "Okay let's go!" Jongin laughed as they made their way out.

"Okay Kyungsoo try to breathe like I do" Yixing encouraged. Who else then a calm Yixing to be with Kyungsoo in his labor? Jongdae and Baekhyun would only scream and cry with him so better the Chinese male to help. "Yixing I-I can't" The younger cried. "C'mon do it for the little Soo or Nini" The elder helped. "Hyung" the mall cried. "They're gonna give you medicine to numb you okay? Then we'll cut deeper to get the fetus. So try to keep still" the nurse smiled. During male labor the fetus is stuck without a way out causing extremely more pain then a normal labor. "Don't struggle Soo. The medications will help" Yixing smiled. "Can someone get Mr. Kim out the way" The nurse huffed. Jongin had fainted once the doctors opened Kyungsoo's legs and cut a little to see where the baby was at. "Get up you failure" Yixing kicked the tan male aside. Kyungsoo chuckled and shortly felt his lower body numb. "Oh " He gasped. "LANGUAGE!" Yixing covered his mouth. "Hyung~" Kyungsoo whined and Yixing moved his hand. A few minutes later a small cry was heard and Jongin jumped straight up. "Oh Soo!" Jongin gasped with tears in his eyes. "Nice of you to join" Yixing glared as Kyungsoo laughed wiping his tears. The nurse had cleaned the little boy up and handed him to the tired male. "Look Jongin he has your cute nose!" Kyungsoo squealed. "Your lips Soo" Jongin shakily traced the baby's pouty heart shaped lips. "Hold him Yixing" Kyungsoo passed the baby to the Chinese male who took the baby in his arms cooing at him. "Hey what about me?" Jongin pouted. "Yixing was helping me the whole time while you passed out" Kyungsoo playfully hit the taller. The doctor chuckled as he began to close Kyungsoo's stomach again. "Don't laugh Oh get to work" Yixing playfully glared at his husband. Dr. Oh then began to work while he ignored the happy couple. "Your just mad I helped him out to the world" Sehun sassed. "Don't listen to that ugly uncle." Yixing cooed at the baby. "I'm proud of you baby" Jongin caressed his husbands sweaty forehead. "We have our own family now" Kyungsoo smiled. Jongin kissed his forehead and buried his face in Kyungsoo's neck.

"Look at his little face!" Baekhyun smiled as he looked at the baby in his sleep. Kyungsoo watched as his best friends surrounded his baby in his small bed next to his hospital bed. "Don't wake him. He's tired" Jongin warned already getting protective. "When did Sehun say you will get to go home?" Jongdae asked the male. "Three days the most" Kyungsoo mumbled. His body was tired and he wanted to sleep but their baby needed a name.

"Baekyeol"

"Kaisoo"

"Junmin"

"Xiuchen"

"Hunlay"

Kyungsoo glared at them all who were now fighting over the name. "I'm not naming my child after your ship names" Kyungsoo glared. "What the heck is even Junmin?" Jongin asked making them all stare at Junmyeon. "Minho and Junmyeon" Junmyeon answered. "Wasn't it Ho--?" "LANGUAGE" Yixing covered Jongdae's mouth. "How about Jinsoo?" Minseok suggested. "Or Kyungin" Chanyeol added. "Those are cute!" Kyungsoo smiled looking at Jongin. "Which ever you want baby" Jongin kissed the elders forehead. "No you have to choose too" Kyungsoo whined. "But baby. I'll like whatever you choose" He smiled. " your unhelpful " Kyungsoo glared. The rest let out a Ohhh burn and laughed. "Yixing your the god father. What do you like?" Kyungsoo smiled at the Chinese male. "M-Me? Name him?" he asked. Kyungsoo nodded and Yixing let out a squeal. "Jinsoo! I feel like it suits him more since he's so tiny" Yixing laughed. Minseok fist pumped Yixing for choosing his suggestion.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"And here's your room" Kyungsoo smiled as he carried the small Jinsoo around the house. "Your appa decorated it for you" Kyungsoo smiled. Jongin went inside and looked at the two. "No! Remember I'm daddy and your appa" Jongin whined. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued to show the baby around. "Your daddy sure is crazy" he whispered to the baby's cheek. The elder smiled once he heard a loud cheer knowing Jongin heard him say daddy. "So I'm daddy now right?" Jongin appeared. Kyungsoo simply nodded and kissed his husbands cheek. "We brought presents!" Junmyeon and Minho burst from the door. "Look Jinsoo. Your rich uncles" Jongin teased. The two males came in and had three presents each hand and their son Junho was behind them on playing with a stuffed animal. "Why does Junho have a stuffed animal? Didn't he say he didn't like them anymore cause he was six?" Jongin asked. "It's for Yixun. Junho wanted to gift him something. I thought Sehun and Yixing were coming?" Junmyeon asked as he took little Jinsoo in his arms. "Yeah they had a little trouble with the twins. Xingse pushed Yixun into mud on their way out" Kyungsoo laughed. "Xingse is literally a mini Sehun and Yixun a mini Yixing" Minho laughed. "Jinsoo your favorite uncles have arrived!" Baekhyun and Jongdae shoved each other as their husbands walked behind them. "Not fair you can't bribe them with gifts" Jongdae looked inside the presents. "Don't worry Soo we brought you gifts! I bet you didn't think of that" Baekhyun laughed at Junmyeon who glared at him. "Can I punch a pregnant male?" Junmyeon glared. "Baekhyun laughed as he stuck his tongue out at him. Chanyeol held Jinsoo around and took a picture of their hands to post on Instagram. "Guess we're late" Yixing opened the door and smiled at everyone inside. "SooSoo!" Yixun the younger of the twin 2 year olds waddled to his favorite uncle. The male picked him up and gave him a kiss. "ChanChan!" Xingse glared until the tall uncle picked him up handing the baby to Baekhyun. "Why don't babies love us?" Minseok sighed sadly at his boyfriend. "Well actually...I'm pregnant" Jongdae shyly blushed. Everyone cheered while Minseok paled and fainted. "What's up with Kim's always fainting?" Sehun asked as Junmyeon fanned his brother. "I know even Junmyeon fainted when he was giving birth!" Baekhyun laughed. "Appa can I go out the backyard to play with Yixun?" Junho asked hugging the smaller. "Sure. Be nice" Junmyeon warned. He saw Xingse go up to them and take small Yixun from Junho's arms. "Young love" Baekhyun smiled. "Get your son away from my baby. Kim Junmyeon" Sehun glared. "They're just kids Sehun. It's not like they're gonna end up together" Jongin laughed.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Years later

"Appa! Xingse is gonna stay for awhile!" Jinsoo yelled from the door. Jongin quickly got up from outside and looked at his husband smiling at the two that were talking. "Xingse does your parents know you're here? Not like last time you ran away?" Jongin glaring holes at the 17 year old. "That was a long time ago! And I wasn't running from my parents" Xingse laughed. "Yeah Dad! He was just arguing with Yixun that time." Jinsoo defended his boyfriend. "Okay but leave the door open" Jongin kept his glare until the two went upstairs. "Yixing just called. Apparently Xingse and Yixun had a fight again so he ran away." Kyungsoo sighed. "Is it Junho again?" Jongin asked. "Yup. He gave him a promise ring and Xingse flipped out saying he's too old for him" Kyungsoo laughed sitting on his husbands lap. "The kid is 21. That's 4 years apart not that much" Jongin shrugged. "I told him last time! That's the same age difference as his parents" Kyungsoo sighed. The door suddenly flew open and in came a girl. "SooSoo!" the girl cried in her uncles embrace. "Minae? What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked. "I hate Chanyin" she cried. Jongin snorted while Minae glared at him. "You two are super close why would you hate her already?" Kyungsoo asked. "We got in a fight so I ran away" Minae explained. "Oh god why do we get to hide everyone" Kyungsoo sighed. "She cheated on me!" Minae sobbed. "Did you tell uncle Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked. "No...but I heard it from a friend, who heard it from her boyfriend, who heard it from a friend that was there" She explained. "Oh my god teenagers" Jongin groaned. "Appa, Dad. Me and Xingse are going out. Oh Hi Minae" Jinsoo waved but soon left. "Why doesn't he say daddy anymore?" Jongin pouted. "Oh he does. Just not to you but he calls Xingse that" Minae replied. Kyungsoo watched his husband slowly die in that spot. "There goes my soul" Jongin sighed. "MINAE MY LOVE" Chanyin burst through the door. "Chanyin you looked for me!" said girl jumped in her girlfriends arms and kissed her. "We should get a new house like in Antarctica where no one will come in like nothing" Jongin mumbled. "Agreed" Kyungsoo snapped a picture and sent it to Baekhyun and Jongdae of their daughters.