*Hunlay* Don't Go Green Go Rainbow

EXO Ships

Title: Don't Go Green Go Rainbow!

Rating: Pg-15 (Maybe)

Pairing: Sehun/Yixing

Side Pair(s): Kyungsoo/Jongin
Minseok/Luhan
Junmyeon/Yifan
Jongdae/Zitao
Baekhyun/Chanyeol(If you squint really hard)

Genre/Warning: fluff? Hinted!, Abuse (Show Lou is here so idk man)

Word Count: 2102

Summary: Sehun and Jongin are new to the EXO frat house. Jongin becomes a love sick puppy and Sehun a homewrecker?

p.s: People should go green tho. 🌱

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Welcome to the gayness of the EXO Frat house! Where our motto is 'Don't Go Green Go Rainbow!'" Jongdae threw flower peddles at the two newcomers. "Uh thanks?" Jongin cringed and Sehun pulled his bags inside. "Unfortunately our frat mom couldn't be here today but his boyfriend also known as our frat daddy is here!" Baekhyun smiled. "Baekhyun I told you to stop calling me that" Yifan glared at the other as he winked at him. "So uh I guess I should show you around??...Wait never mind I'll get someone to do that for me. Kyungsoo!" footsteps were heard and a owl eyed male came down the stairs. "Yes hyung?" He glanced at the new guys and kept his eyes longer on the tan male. "Show the little ones around and introduce him to the rest please" Yifan slipped on his shoes and headed for the door. "Wait where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked. "Apparently Luhan made a scene in Minseok's job and Junmyeon got hurt so I have to go to the hospital" Yifan sighed. "Call us if its serious" Baekhyun added. Yifan just nodded and went out. "Luhan's one crazy when it comes to Minseok hyung. So my first suggestion is to stay away from hyung" Jongdae told the new comers. "Knowing Lu he probably threatened to kill one of Minseok's fan costumers and Junmyeon got in between." Baekhyun laughed. "Ya stop laughing and carry their things to their rooms" Kyungsoo shoved the bags to Baekhyun and Jongdae.

The three began to tour around the house when they stopped in a room filled with moans and lewd skin slapping. "If I was you I would stay away from Yixing's room for...obvious reasons" He motioned. Sehun stared at the door for two seconds and got goosebumps. "Let's move on" he stepped forward. "Here's your room" Kyungsoo opened the door down the hall and the two put their backpacks in. "So where's your room Soo?" Jongin had picked up on calling Kyungsoo Soo ever since they bumped into Jongdae's boyfriend Zitao and heard him call him that. "Its hyung to you brat. Why do you care?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Just maybe i want to visit my favorite person in the house" he flirted. "Oh barf" Sehun muttered. "Maybe next time lover boy" Kyungsoo patted Jongin's shoulder and left. "You heard him! There will be a next time!" Jongin gushed. Sehun rolled his eyes and began unpacking. "I'm curious and that Yixing guy" Sehun started. "He's probably a boy by the sounds of it" Jongin shrugged "Maybe we'll see him at dinner" "Yeah Maybe"

Sehun had stepped down to the kitchen and found a guy shirtless with scratch marks. He cleared his throat and the guy turned around. "Can I help you kid?" He checked him out. Suddenly Sehun felt less confident with this guys stare. "Um I was just looking for a snack" He started fidgeting. "Well your just in luck kid" the guy started getting near him but Sehun shoved him away. 'This must be Yixing hyung' Sehun thought glaring at the older male. "Show luo leave him alone" Another male came out with a huge sweater and boxers. "Wait your not Yixing hyung?" Sehun asked him. "No that's me" the real Yixing smiled and waved. Sehun's stared at the males deep dimple looking down at the bruises on his neck and thighs. "Anyways I'm going now babe" Show Luo walked over to Yixing hyung and forcefully kissed him while smacking his . "Gross" Sehun muttered upset Yixing was being treated like that. "What did you say kid?" The boyfriend turned around and glared at him. "Leave him alone Show Luo weren't you leaving?" Yixing lightly shoved him towards the door and gave him his shirt. "Why are you taking his side? You don't even know him!" he yelled at Yixing. Sehun was just staring until Show Luo raised his hand and slapped Yixing across the face and left. Sehun rushed to his hyung and checked his cheek. "Are you okay hyung?" He asked looking at his face. "Yeah Sehunnie don't worry about me" he forced a smile. "How did you know I was Sehun?" he asked. "I bumped into Jongin and Kyungsoo on my way downstairs. He looked like a puppy following Soo around" Yixing chuckled. "Hyung why do you let him hit you?" Sehun asked cupping Yixing's cheek softly. "Don't worry about it Sehun" Yixing smiled and moved towards the kitchen again.

"He just slapped him Jongin! For no ing reason! Like what the ?" Sehun groaned into his pillow. "I told you not to get involved with hyung Sehun" Kyungsoo reminded. "Yeah but how could you let your friend be with that ?" Sehun questioned. "Look we all tried to get Yixing to leave him but it just doesn't work. He hits Yixing to remind everyone whats 'his'" Kyungsoo explained. "That's ed up" Jongin sighed. "It's best to leave them alone. If Yixing doesn't want help then that's his problem" Kyungsoo shrugged. Still the nagging feeling in Sehun's stomach wasn't gonna leave him alone.

"Sehun stop thinking about it" Jongin whined as the two walked downstairs for dinner the next day. "If he's fine like that then leave him. Maybe he's a masochist" Jongin suggested earning a shove from the younger. "LIAR LIAR LIAR" The two looked at the kitchen and saw a drunk Baekhyun dancing to Oh My Girl. "Is he okay?" Jongin asked Chanyeol. "Yeah its fine this happens every Saturday." he laughed when Baekhyun almost fell. Sehun took a seat next to Yixing as they ate dinner. "You guys are no fun! Drink with meee" Baekhyun whined. Everyone looked at Junmyeon who had hurt his hand so Yifan was feeding him. "Sure to celebrate the new comers." he smiled and the rest cheered. "Except Luhan he's grounded" Yifan added. "I said I was sorry! It's his fault for not letting me stab the the girl with the pen!" Luhan whined. "You shouldn't stab people in the first place" Minseok glared. "She was throwing herself at you!" "It doesn't matter! I love you not her" Minseok rolled his eyes. Luhan shut up and held on to Minseok again pleased with his answer. "Okay we'll be going now!" Luhan brightly smiled. "Wait I haven't finished!" Minseok was being dragged upstairs by a giggling Luhan and the door slammed behind them. "Well then lets get drinking!" Jongdae laughed.

A few drinks turned to a lot and everyone but the leaders and Maknae were a giggling mess. "Soo I love you hyung. I love you" Jongin confessed while Kyungsoo just giggled and blushed. Yixing was laughing at the two while Sehun stared at him. "Did you see him again?" Sehun asked pointing at a new hickey on his neck. "Don't worry about it Sehunnie" Yixing sighed. "Hyung...has he ever told you he loves you?" Sehun asked. "Sehun..." "You deserve someone who will" Sehun stared at the elders face. "Someone like me" Sehun leaned and kissed Yixing softly and the others watched. "Sehun don't...your gonna get hurt" Yixing frowned. "I wanna be with you. I'll treat you better then he does" Sehun rubbed soft circles in the cheek where he was slapped. "Let me just show you. Just for tonight. I'll show you how your supposed to be treated like" the two made their way to Yixing's room with everyone's eyes on them. "Get some Sehun!" Jongin hollered while Kyungsoo smacked him.

That night Yixing had experienced something he would never with Show Luo. Soft touches, kisses everywhere, and a soft voice reassuring him he was beautiful. Sehun had made sure Yixing hyung was being pleasured the whole night and showered with love. He slowly rocked into the elder and made him cry out for him. Scratches were made from Yixing's blunt nails and hickeys from Sehun’s soft mouth. Yixing's favorite part was how Sehun had made him fall apart with just a passionate kiss and his slow deep s. The morning after was probably the opposite. Tension filled the room when Yixing woke up in the arms of someone who wasn't his boyfriend but he wished Sehun was. Yixing felt dirty. He quickly sat up and began to put his clothes on. "I thought you enjoyed last night?" Sehun asked. "I-I can't Sehun. I just cheated on Show" tears ran down his face as he looked at his hands that last night were touching another mans skin. "Yixing did you ever think He probably cheats on you all the time" Sehun angrily points out. "I-I know he does...but I-I shouldn't" He cries. "You knew and your still with him?!" Sehun asked. Yixing nodded and began to put his clothes on again. Sehun quickly changed and went out to the kitchen. Someone entered the house and went upstairs. Sehun recognized Show going to Yixing's room. He quickly went after him and listened outside the door. "Whats with the tears? Never mind Why didn't you answer my calls last night?" he asked Yixing. "I was drinking with the guys here" He answered.

A loud crash was heard. "Don't lie to me Zhang Yixing why the didn't you answer my calls" he yelled. "I'm not lying! Ask the others!" Yixing cried. "You were sleeping with the new guy weren't you. I saw his back scratched while I came up" Sehun mentally kicked himself for not putting his shirt back on. "Why aren't you saying anything?! Its true! I'll show you what happens when you cheat on me" Movement was heard and Yixing began to scream at him to stop. "Don't you touch him you son of a " Sehun barged in and quickly threw him off Yixing. "Listen you face I'll beat your home wrecking " Show threatened. "Homewrecker? You never gave Yixing a home! Come at me" Sehun started. "Stop guys stop! Sehun please go" Yixing held Show back. "Yixing you can't let him do this to you!" Sehun screamed. Yixing had tears running down his face and that caused Sehun to throw the first punch. Soon the boys started throwing punches and Yixing started to panic. "Whats going on?" Junmyeon appeared at the front door. And tried to stop them both with the help of Yifan. Sadly once again Junmyeon got caught in the middle and Show threw him a punch which caused Yifan to get mad and threw a punch at him back. "Yifan no stop!" Junmyeon pulled at him and Jongin and Kyungsoo got in it pushing them away. Sehun had a bloody nose with a cuts in his cheek and a swollen eye. "Show you need to leave." Kyungsoo glared. "Fine. Yixing lets go" he stood up but Yixing was hugging Sehun stopping him from going at him again. "Yixing" he began to get inpatient. "Whatever. You were just a toy anyways" he scoffed and walked out. "Let me at him!" Sehun began to struggle again watching Yixing cry again. "No stop let him go. He's gone" Yixing murmured. Sehun took Yixing in his arms and kissed his forehead. Everyone was trying to calm their beating hearts while the front door was slammed."C'mon forest lets get you cleaned up" Junmyeon teased Kris. "We'll leave you two" Kyungsoo said pulling Jongin off the floor.

"I'm sorry" Yixing looked down after cleaning Sehun. "It's not your fault he was a jerk" Sehun caressed his cheek. "It was cause I stuck with him" Yixing sighed. "Stick with me. I might have a face but I swear that's just my resting face" Sehun smiled when Yixing giggled. "Are you serious though? Do you really want to be with someone like me?" Yixing asked. Sehun got on his knees and looked up at Yixing sitting down. "Someone and adorable and sweet as you? Of course." Sehun kissed his hand and pulled him in his arms. "Your so sweet Sehunnie" the elder smiled and gave a soft peck to the others neck. "Awww!" the two turned around and saw Jongin and Baekhyun cooing at them. "You guys ruined the moment!" Sehun whined. "I ship it" Baekhyun smiled. "Same" Jongin added. "We should make a ship name!" "Okay you two can leave. We're done here" Sehun stood and reached for Yixing's hand and led him downstairs.
"Where are you two going?" Chanyeol asked from the living room.
"On a date" Sehun smiled while Yixing looked confused.
"Well have fun"
"Don't stay out to late! You have classes!"
"Be careful"
"Use protection" Luhan received a pillow to the face from Kyungsoo.