*Suchen* Opposite Of Kim Junmyeon

EXO Ships

Title: Opposite Of Kim Junmyeon

Rating: Pg-15 

Pairing: Jongdae/Junmyeon

Side Pair(s): Sehun/Yixing

Luhan/Minseok

Tao/Yifan

Jongin/Kyungsoo

Chanyeol/Baekhyun

Genre/Warning: crackish? Fluff! Meeting Parents!

Word Count: 1847

Summary: Kim Junmyeon is polite, nice, good looking, well mannered and understanding. Now the opposite of that is Jongdae's worst nightmare.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTINGasdfSuchen 

A/n: How is suchen not a popular otp? They're soo cute!! ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ) I'm working on the Xiuhan on right now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My family wants you over for dinner on Friday" Junmyeon blurts out while eating lunch near the school. "Dinner with me?" Jongdae askes mouth full of french fries. "Yeah. Come over. They really want to meet you. Plus I met yours last week. It's only fair you meet mine" Junmyeon fed his boyfriend another fry. "Don't bribe me with fries! But what if your family doesn't like me? You were fine with mine cause you responsible and whatnot but I'm one crazy loud " Jongdae whined. "I don't think that would be a problem. They'll love you i know it" the elder kissed his lovers cheek and wrapped his arm around his waist. "And if they hate me are you willing to runaway with me?" Jongdae playfully asked. "I could run away all the way to America just to be with you" Junmyeon smiled and kissed the latter's blushing cheek.

"Meeting the family! Jongdae your dead!" Luhan laughed. "What?! Why?" He asked the elder Chinese. "Well Minseokie told me Junmyeon's family is the complete opposite of him! That means there evil!" the older raised his voice for effect. "And how does Minseok hyung know this?" Yixing asked while texting in his phone. "They're cousin's duh" Luhan rolled his eyes. "I didn't know they were cousin's" Tao speaks up. "Yup! I found out when I accused Minseok of cheating when I saw Junmyeon come out of Minnie's house once." Luhan shrugged. "Anyways you have to be careful! Junmyeon has his mother, older brother, younger sister, and younger brother. I'm not sure about his dad being there with him being a big CEO and " Luhan informed. "That's four people you need to be nice to. Good luck satan" Luhan patted his shoulder and made Jongdae feel twenty times worse. The four waited for their boyfriends to get out of class and drop them off. "You guys are quiet today whats up?" Yifan asked after he kissed Tao. "Jongdae is meeting Junmyeon's family on friday" Tao explained. "Oh that's big step. Hopefully they like you" Yifan waved and left with the younger clinging on to him "He's right guys. It's a big step and what if they don't like me!?" Jongdae panicked. "Wasn't running away a option?" Yixing teased. "I hate you all" Jongdae glared watching them laugh. "Hey babe" Junmyeon kissed the youngers cheek and waved at the others. "What took you guys so long?" Luhan whined as he pressed himself on his boyfriend. "Art was running a little behind" Minseok explained. Yixing and Sehun were in their own little world as the older tippy toed and nudged their noses together making the expressionless boy smile adorably. "See you guys tomorrow!" Yixing waved and the couple walked off with Luhan and Minseok following. "Ready to go home?" Junmyeon asked and Jongdae smiled. The whole car ride was filled with Jongdae singing Super Junior on the way. "Devil is my jam Myeon" Jongdae pointed out while he unlocked his house. "So I heard from Sehun that Luhan was telling you things to scare you" Junmyeon laughed once he flopped down in his boyfriends bed. "I'm gonna snatch Yixing's phone when I see him texting next time" Jongdae mumbled not trusting his best friend anymore. "Don't listen to what Luhan says. He's a drama queen" Junmyeon pulling the younger to his lap. "I'm scared now. Are they really the opposite of you?" Jongdae whispered as he ran his fingers through his boyfriends soft hair. "The complete opposite" Junmyeon chuckled when the younger pouted. Silence filled the room and Junmyeon ran his hands up and down the others back. "My parents are coming home at 7" Jongdae whispered kissing his lovers neck. "We have enough time to play." Junmyeon smiled and assaulted the others neck. While Junmyeon was taking off his lovers briefs his phone started ringing. "Are you gonna answer?" Jongdae panted tired out from kissing. "It's my hyung but it's fine" he tossed the phone across the room and began to finish his task before hand. The phone wouldn't stop ringing so they had to move fast so Jongdae began straddling the older and riding him as quickly as he could. Junmyeon answered as soon as he threw the away and yelling could be heard on the other line. "I was busy" Junmyeon answered pulling his pants on as Jongdae watched him. "Fine I'll be home soon don't get mad" He sighed and ended the call. "Have to go baby. I'll call you later" he kissed the younger one last time before bolting out the door.

Friday came quicker than Jongdae had expected. The poor male was nervous the whole day that he he had only slept for 2 hours the night before. "Wish me luck guys" Jongdae pouted as he was face timing with the guys. "Don't die Jongdae!" Tao waved and Luhan pushed him out the screen. "You'll be fine. Don't listen to this brat" Luhan reassured. "Behave!" Yixing shouted once the call ended. "You ready?" Junmyeon came in his kitchen. "Yeah let me just pray real quick" Junmyeon scoffed and took the younger to his car. "Your overreacting. My family is nice trust me." he smiled and began to drive off. "Do I need to know any special information? Any touchy subjects?" Jongdae nervously asked fixing his hair. "Your fine. Stop touching your hair" Junmyeon grabbed Jongdae's hands and continued driving with one. "Myeon what if they don't like me?!" Jongdae chewed his bottom lip. "They will trust me sweetheart" Junmyeon smiled and parked his car in their garage. "Why do you have so many cars?" Jongdae asked looking at the huge collection of new shiny cars. "We all have two each" He shrugged and walked towards the door. "I hate visiting your house. I feel like I can get lost" Jongdae gripped the elders arm and walked in. "COME BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SH-- Oh Junmyeon your back!" Jongdae stared at the giant that was gripping the collar of a younger kid. "Chanyeol Hyung your choking Jongin" Junmyeon sighed. The older apparently remembered the younger and let him go. "Hyung! This giant tried to kill me twice already!" Jongin pouted and clung to Junmyeon. Jongdae now was very confused and ready to bolt out. "OPPA!!" a short girl shrieked and jumped on Junmyeon. "Get off me Boram" Junmyeon tried shoving the small girl but failed. "I told you to call me Jocelyn!! Oppa!" the girl whined. 'Alright that's older brother, Younger sister and brother...now wheres the mom?' Jongdae thought. "Oh! Junmyeon your home great!" a middle-aged woman quickly hugged her son and hugged Jongdae too. "You must be Jongdae! Junmyeon never shuts up about you" she smiled. "Mother please" Junmyeon blushed. "Hush child" she snapped hitting him with a towel. Jongdae giggled watching the scene before him. "Jocelyn go set up the table with Jongin" Junmyeon's mom smacked her too. "But Umma! Jongin stabbed me with a fork!" Jocelyn whined. "Kim Jongin!" their mother shouted. Chanyeol came out the kitchen dragging a guilty looking Jongin. "She was talking about Kyungsoo!" Jongin pouted making their mother look at Jocelyn with raised eyebrows. "LIES!! I said he had the cutest eyes and heart shaped lips then he got all protective!" soon the two started to shove each other and call each other names. "Now I know what you meant by opposite" Jongdae nervously laughed as the 157 cm girl tried to take down the 182 male.

"So Jongdae how long have you been dating?" Junmyeon's mom asked. "6 months" Jongdae smiled as Junmyeon blushed and asked for the salt. "How come you never had visited before?" she asked concerned. "Oh he has. You just weren't here" Chanyeol gave out. Jongdae and Junmyeon froze as the woman eyed them. "How do you know that hyung? Did you perhaps get that from little Baekhyun?" Jongin teased. "You like Baekhyun our gardener?" their mom asked. "What mom no~ We're talking about Junmyeon now" Chanyeol blushed. "Mom I saw Chanyeol once leave Oppa's room at 3 in the morning!" Jocelyn added kicking Junmyeon under the table. Junmyeon got the message as the youngers tried to save him from the spot light. Chanyeol spluttered and began to stutter. "A-And What were you doing up at 3 in the morning?" he asked. "We had a solar system project due. Remember you ditched helping us to go see Baekhyun Hyung?" Jongin smirked. "Kim Chanyeol! I told you to help them with their project!" Their mom fumed throwing a piece of celery at the giant. Jongdae silently ate as he saw the family throw food at each other and Junmyeon act like this was the most normal thing. "Mom we're gonna be upstairs" Junmyeon took the smallers hand and dragged him upstairs. "That was....are you sure your not adopted?" Jongdae asked as they laid on his king sized bed. "I'm sure I got a test done to make sure" Junmyeon laughed. The elder cupped Jongdae's face and leaned in for a chaste kiss. "See it wasn't as bad as you thought" He smiled. Jongdae snuggled closer to the elder and played with their intertwined fingers. "Stay over tonight" Junmyeon hovered over Jongdae kissing his neck softly. "Kim Junmyeon you mother is awake. She might walk in!" Jongdae flushed pushing him away. "What about later then? At night?" Junmyeon smiled and Jongdae cursed at his angelic smile.

"Limping sweetheart?" Junmyeon's mother handed Jongdae some pain killers the next morning. "Oh god this is embarrassing" Jongdae blushed taking the water also. "Don't worry it's normal. If i was against it I wouldn't have let you in my house" mama Kim smiled and patted the boys head. "The cook is making something downstairs you can sit an wait there" She smiled and walked him to the table. "Morning sunshines" she smiled at her children slowly walking in. "You didn't wait for me" Junmyeon pouted kissing Jongdae's cheek. "The poor boy was limping Junmyeon! Take care of him" Mama Kim tsked. "Gross" Jocelyn mumbled stealing Jongin's spoon while he wasn't looking. "Jocelyn get your own spoon don't steal Jongin's" Chanyeol handed her another spoon. "Are you two twins?" Jongdae asked Jocelyn and Jongin. "Your the first one to notice" Jongin smiled. "Fraternal twins to be exact. He's older by five minutes" Mama Kim proudly smiled. "How did you know?" Junmyeon asked surprised. "They seemed really close and weren't scared to fight each other" Jongdae laughed as the family stared at him in awe. "Umma says we were born fighting and pushing each other but when they tried separating us we started to cry" Jocelyn smiles. "That's cute" Jongdae chuckled. "Morning everyone!" a male came in with a smile and waved at every one. The boy was stunning even with cute overalls that Jongdae quickly clinged to Junmyeon. "Jongdae this is Baekhyun" Chanyeol smiled standing to hug the other. "Oh nice to meet you" Jongdae quickly let Junmyeon go and shake the others hand. "Junmyeon always talks about you" the male informed causing Junmyeon to sigh.