*Kaisoo* My Lullaby

EXO Ships

Title: My Lullaby

Rating: Pg-13

Pairing: Kyungsoo/Jongin

Side Pair(s): Chanyeol/Baekhyun

Junmyeon/Jongdae (If you blink you'll miss it)

Genre/Warning: CollegeAu

Minor Character Death

Guess What Anime I got This From ;)))

Word Count: 2,885 of word barf. (Where's the kaisoo author-nim??)

Summary: Kyungsoo lost his parents at age 7. It took him 11 years and a wonderful boyfriend to find out he didn't actually lose his mom like he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whose gonna take him now?"

"I have four kids at home I can barely feed!"

"My wife is busy preparing things at home for the newborn"

"I'm moving across the state"

"I need to pay for my daughter's education! I can't afford another child."

"Grandpa and Grandma don't want to see him"

Little Kyungsoo tugged on the bottom of his black sweater while he silently cried in front of his parents picture. Imagine having just lost your parents at the age of 7 years old and hearing that your own family making excuses to not take care of you. Poor Kyungsoo just wanted to be left alone at home to cry over his lost but apparently he had no home anymore. "All of you are seriously ridiculous" a person walked in the room and everyone shut up. A woman came in and knelt a few feet away from Kyungsoo who kept his gaze down. "I'm taking care of him from now on" She spoke making everyone glare.

"Why should you?"

"After everything?"

"He doesn't even know who you really are!"

Kyungsoo looked at the person and saw a woman around her twenties that resembled his father but had his heart shaped lips. "Hello Kyungsoo. I'm your auntie" She smiled and held out her arms for him to go in. Slowly he stood up and went in her arms. "You guys can stop making excuses and go home. I'll take care of this little guy" his auntie kissed his forehead. That's how seven year old Kyungsoo went on to love with his aunt he never knew he had.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"How come I've never met you auntie?" Kyungsoo asked after a few days of getting used to living with her. "Well my little Angel some thing happened that my company didn't like so I had to fix it" She shrugged eating her meal. "So you did something bad?" he gasped eyes going wide. "It was a miracle that happend but the company didn't see it as one. Thankfully your dad always had my back" She laughed. "Auntie will I go to school soon?" Kyungsoo looked at his plate. "Whenever you're ready you can go my angel" she smiled and patted his head.

"Angel soo? Are you okay child?" his auntie came in the dark bedroom where the little boy was sobbing quietly. She simply took him in her arms and began to sing a lullaby his father used to sing. Once the small child calmed down he stared at his aunties face. "Auntie how do you know that song?" he questioned. She smiled and told him to go to sleep.

"Auntie you'll pick me up right?" Kyungsoo hugged his aunt leg as she walked him to school. "Yes my angel. I'll be right here waiting for you" she smiled and kissed his forehead. "Be safe" she smiled as he walked out. "Hey isn't that a former Idol?" "Yeah it is!" "Let's go get a selca!" Kyungsoo didn't question why his auntie quickly went inside the car and left without greeting the other parents like the others. Shrugging the little boy skipped towards his class.

"Why don't you talk?" a boy asked in the playground during break. "Chanyeol you can't ask people that! It's rude!" His friend hit the taller. "Hello I'm Baekhyun! And this is Rudeyeol" he snickered. "No! I'm Chanyeol don't listen to him" "Hello ChanyeolDon'tListenToHim" Kyungsoo laughed. Chanyeol blushed and two sat with Kyungsoo making him laugh all break. "Are your parents picking you up?" Baekhyun asked as the three waited after school. "My auntie is. I don't have parents" Kyungsoo sadly smiled. "Just like batman!" Chanyeol pointed out. "Shut up" Baekhyun hit the other making Kyungsoo laugh. "Here she is" Kyungsoo smiled as he saw his auntie come out the car. "Is that a Mercedes-Benz GLC Classic?!" a dad gasped. "Hello Angel. Did you make friends?" His auntie smiled and hugged the boy. "H-Hello Kyungsoo's auntie! I'm Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol blushed with Baekhyun completely starstruck. "I'm B-Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun bowed. "Aww so cute. Well see you boys tomorrow" she smiled. The boys all said goodbye and Kyungsoo went on the car. "Auntie your so pretty you made my friends get all red!" the small boy laughed.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"You can keep your shoes on!" Kyungsoo smiled as Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally visited his house for the first time. "I'm scared everything will get dirty" Baekhyun awed as he stepped in a huge house. "It's fine little ones go play." a lady in a cleaning uniform smiled. "Thank you ahjumma!" Kyungsoo smiled and took his friends up to his room. "Kyungsoo guess what my dad told me!" Chanyeol jumped in his room. The other two turned to him as they waited for the computer to work. "He told me that your auntie was his first love in high school!" He laughed. "What no way! My auntie didn't know your dad!" Kyungsoo laughed. "No silly! Your auntie was a idol!" Chanyeol laughed. "That's why she's so pretty! You look a lot like her!" Baekhyun spoke up. He was looking at the computer and had searched up his auntie's name. "It says Do Jocelyn was a idol in a girl group called EXO?" Baekhyun shrugged. "Wow! No wonder auntie has money!" Kyungsoo looked scrolled pass the pictures of his auntie performing pictures. He then saw a picture of what seemed his dad and auntie together as kids. It was a article of his parents death and the retirement of his auntie.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Kyungsoo were gonna be late hurry up you " Baekhyun kept hitting Kyungsoo with his pillows as the younger stayed in bed. "I don't want to move out though" Kyungsoo groaned. "C'mon Kyungsoo your auntie paid so much for college!" Chanyeol joined in as he saw his boyfriend attack their best friend. "We're going into the world of college! It's gonna be filled with pain and depression but who cares there's parties and hook ups!" Chanyeol cheered. Baekhyun glared at the word hook ups. "Want to be single the first day of college?" Baekhyun snapped. "I was speaking for Kyungsoo baby don't be mad" Chanyeol rushed to his boyfriend. "You two are crazy. Now get out so I can get dressed" Kyungsoo laughed. "College is gonna be sick!" Baekhyun cheered.

"Auntie. Today's the day" Kyungsoo sighed as he walked in the living room. "My angel don't cry" his auntie reached up to hug him. "I hate how much you grew Angel soo" His auntie laughed. "He didn't grow you're just short Auntie" Chanyeol teased. "Auntie we're gonna miss you" Baekhyun joined the hug. "I'll miss you all too my now tall children" she laughed. "Remember to visit me once in a while before I die" auntie joked. "Auntie your 33 you're not gonna die anytime soon" Kyungsoo laughed. "Still you better visit me. Be safe you three" she laughed.

"Floor 8 room 812" Kyungsoo read the paper. "That's above to ours" Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo. "Hurry go meet your roommate" Chanyeol pushed him forwards. Kyungsoo walked up to the elevators and swiped his card to get in. "Listen you little . I was fine without you here now your going to listen to me again since I'm the ing RA" Some guy yelled at a boy who was laughing hysterically once Kyungsoo got to his floor. "Um excuse me where is room 812" Kyungsoo asked the RA. "Oh hello! I'm Junmyeon and your room should be down the hall to the right!" the male pointed down the hall. "I'm Jongdae by the way" the guy on the floor waved. "Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you!" he said before leaving to his room. Once he got inside he bumped into another person. "Oh god I'm sorry!" the person panicked grabbing his waist. "It's fine" Kyungsoo laughed steading himself. "I guess your my roommate" The boy laughed. "I'm Kyungsoo" He smiled at the attractive tan male. "Oh I'm Jongin. Hopefully we have a fun year" Jongin smiled.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Package for SooSoo" A voice called from outside. Kyungsoo opened the door and Jongdae stood outside with a box. "Mail duty again?" Kyungsoo questioned as he took the box. "MyeonMyeon got mad at me again so I had to" Jongdae sighed. "Stay out of trouble" Kyungsoo laughed as the elder left. "Yay auntie sent me my poster" Kyungsoo smiled. Jongin watched the elder get on his bed. "Do you need some help with that?" Jongin asked as he saw the other try to reach up to put a poster up. "Yes please" Kyungsoo blushed. The taller put the poster up and gasped. "You're a fan of Do Jocelyn too?! She's my bias from EXO and ever since I was small she encouraged me to dance like she did" Jongin stared at Kyungsoo. "She's my auntie..." Kyungsoo laughed. Jongin blushed and quickly began to shake him. "You have to introduce me!! In Christmas we're visiting" Jongin settled. "We're not even a month in school yet but your making plans for vacation" Kyungsoo laughed. "She's my bias Soo! My mom loved her and I need to meet her!" he exaggerated jumping on the bed. Jongin's foot go tangled with Kyungsoo's and they both fell on the bed. Kyungsoo blushed as he saw the other's face close to his. "Guys lets get go- oh" Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in the two having their moment. "Don't look Baekie" Chanyeol gasped as the two quickly got to their feet.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"This is my early Christmas present. I want you to open it" Jongin blushed as he handed him the small box. "You didn't have too" Kyungsoo smiled. "You're taking me to see my ultimate bias in two days. I feel like you deserve something" Jongin smiled at the smaller. "I feel like you're just using me to meet my auntie" Kyungsoo laughed. "N-No! Kyungsoo I Like You! Wait no. W-Wait I didn't-- Oh my god just open it please" Jongin blushed. The two were outside in the cold December air in their campus as they just walked out from a Starbucks and were sitting in their favorite park bench. "A bracelet? It has our initials! That's cute!" Kyungsoo smiled. "Look at the microphone more closely" Jongin smiled. 'I Kinda Fell In Love With You' it read. "As in my auntie's song or is this a confession?" Kyungsoo blushed and looked at the equally red Jongin. "I kinda fell in love with you Kyungsoo" Jongin smiled "And I was hoping that instead of introducing me to your aunt as your roommate I can be your boyfriend." Kyungsoo quickly pressed their lips together as a answer. "My auntie has been wanting to meet my boyfriend" The two pressed their foreheads together and smiled at each other.

Two days after the four set on to go back home for break. "Auntie Auntie AunTIE AUNTIE!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept on chanting. "Shut up and drive" Kyungsoo kicked Chanyeol's seat. "We're excited. We missed her" Baekhyun laughed. "I have the EXO albums we could play" Jongin took the albums out his backpack. "WOHOO THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!" Chanyeol laughed. "I'm gonna jump out the car" Kyungsoo groaned as Mama started playing. "CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS HEARTLESS~" Jongin had now been possessed by the inner fanboy in him to notice his boyfriend put in earphones and ignore them.

"Auntie!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran and almost knocked down their auntie. "Yay you guys are finally back!" Auntie smiled. "We missed you sooo much auntie" Baekhyun pulled out a present they all had pitched in for auntie. "A present? For me? Aww boys" Auntie smiled and hugged them again. "H-Hello Ms Do! I'm Kyungsoo's boyfriend Nice to meet you ma'am" Jongin bowed. "Boyfriend? Since when?" Auntie gasped. "A few days ago" Kyungsoo smiled hugging his aunt. "My angel Soo. Soo grown up already" her eyes teared up. "Nice to meet you Jongin welcome to the family boy" She hugged the tan male. The other three noticed how his face fanboyed for a minute. "Auntie Jongin's a fan of yours actually" Chanyeol teased. "Oh great even better! I can finally show someone all the backstage hidden scenes of everything" she laughed. "One quick question Ms Do! Was Tina really kicked out by the group like SM said or was that a lie?" Jongin asked. "99% of what SM said was a lie my child. Call me auntie by the way" She smiled. Jongin then went to fanboy mode again.

Jongin and Kyungsoo were laying down in the garden outside trying to have alone time together. "I can't believe you grew up here" Jongin traced patterns in Kyungsoo's neck. "After my parent's death I didn't really pay attention to anything until I had friends over" Kyungsoo sighed. "By friends do you mean those two?" Jongin asked as Chanyeol was giving Baekhyun a piggyback ride around the house. "Sadly yes" Kyungsoo laughed as the two fell down to the grass. Jongin began to hum a lullaby that sounded familiar to Kyungsoo. "Hey where did you get that from?" He asked the other. "Your aunt made that song. Didn't you know?" Jongin chuckled. "When I was small my dad used to sing it" Kyungsoo smiled. "There was a rumor about your aunt that I once read" Jongin started. "A bad one?" Kyungsoo asked. "No not really. It was that your aunt had a baby young. And that song was made for the baby but SM made her give it away" Jongin shrugged. "Wouldn't she have already got in touch with the baby since she retired though?" Chanyeol asked but Kyungsoo shook his head. "Maybe she already has but didn't tell you" Jongin shrugged. "Wouldn't it be funny if it was you Kyungsoo" Baekhyun laughed. "What? No it couldn't" Kyungsoo shook his head. "Think about it. SM didn't want her to have a kid so she gave it to her brother to raise! Didn't you say before your mom couldn't give you any siblings! Makes sense giving you to them!" Baekhyun reasoned. "You do look like her more than your dad and mom" Chanyeol shrugged. "But that's because she's my aunt" Kyungsoo pointed out. "What about the baby blanket you had when you were born. Didn't it say Angel Soo and literally her writing. Plus she's the only one that called you that!" Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo the look. "She's my aunt you guys" Kyungsoo sighed. "You never know" Jongin shrugged.

Kyungsoo was awake at 3 a.m in the living room next to the big window looking at the sky. Was auntie really his mom? How else would his dad know the lullaby? Didn't one of his relatives accuse her of Kyungsoo not really knowing what she really was and after everything? Why did she have the same exact pair of lips had had and his 'father' didn't? If his 'mom' couldn't have babies how come he was born? "Kyungsoo what are you doing up?" his auntie sat next to him. "I'm just thinking" He answered. He was looking at her face trying to see any memories. "About what angel soo?" he laid his head in her chest like when he was small and got the warm feeling she always had. "Auntie can I ask you something" He asked. "Sure angel. What is it?" she his hair. "Why did mom have me when she was sterile?" Kyungsoo asked. His aunts hand stopped for a second. "I've always thought you were a miracle Angel soo" she patted his head.

'"So you did something bad?" he gasped eyes going wide. "It was a miracle that happened but the company didn't see it as one. Thankfully your dad always had my back" She laughed.'

"Auntie am I really your nephew?" Kyungsoo asked. He felt his auntie take shuddering breaths and looked up to see her crying. She shook her head as Kyungsoo started getting emotional. "I'm Your son aren't I?" he cried. "I-I'm s-so sorry Angel S-soo" she started sobbing. Kyungsoo held the small woman in his arms while they both cried their hearts out. "Umma why didn't you tell me?" he whispered. "I couldn't. I thought you would hate me" she sobbed. "N-No Umma I love you with all my heart" Kyungsoo looked up and saw Jongin in the hall silently crying too. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she said once they both calmed down. "It's a little weird right now. My emotions are kinda confused" Kyungsoo laughed. "Who even told you?" His mom asked. "I found out from Jongin" Kyungsoo eyed his boyfriend who brought them tea. "Sorry it wasn't my business" Jongin blushed and sat next to his boyfriend. "It's fine Jongin. Thanks to you Kyungsoo can finally call me Umma" She smiled and patted his head. "Wait does this mean I get the parent approval now?" Jongin asked. "Anything that makes my angel Soo happy makes my happy" She smiled.

The next morning had Chanyeol and Baekhyun rush to see their auntie in the garden with Kyungsoo. "All this time woman! You were actually our Umma!" they gasped. "Yes I was I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she sighed. The two tackled the woman and began to cry. "They're not even biologically part of the family" Jongin pointed out. "Technically no but they've always been like my brothers" Kyungsoo smiled.