Chapter 3

At Midnight

The loud is getting more louder making my head to hurt. I can also hear people shouts as they are doing something that I don't know. But I can hear someone whose the voice is the same of Suho telling to calm down. I hugged my knees as I look at my door while I was leaning on the wall near of my bed. I can feel waters coming from my eyes and began to shake more. I am getting scared more. One thing that my mind is saying is that I need to get out of here, but I don't know how.

I should just listen to them and follow the rule, Luhan was right, I would disobey the rule and I did it.

The shouts are getting weak but I could hear loud thuds and footsteps getting nearer and noises.

I began to shake more and I hugged my knees even more. The noises disappeared I waited until the door opened wide. I look up and saw someone standing but I can't see because of the darkness but one thing for sure is that I know that he is looking at me. I could hear footsteps again and voices.

"Don't look at him!! Don't!!!" 

I tried to take away my eyes on him but I can't. It looks like he is trying to hypnotise me or something just like Luhan.

We still stared at each other and the wind starts to blow from outside. I could see people trying to pull him outside but he is still looking at me and I could hear someone talking to me but I can't hear it. It looks like I am too focused on him. Until someone blocks my view and hugged me. 

I snap out and I could finally see and hear what is really going on now. I look around and saw my room is messy. I look to the door and saw no one. 

"Are you alright?" I look to who is hugging me and saw Luhan.

I began to cry and he just hugged me more and trying to comfort me.

"I am so sorry. I did not know. I am so sorry. You were right. I am so sorry." I said while crying.

"It's not your fault. Don't cry. Everything is alright now." I heard him say. He keeps hugging me until my eyes starting to close.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and sunlight greeted me I looked around and realized that I was in my room. It was not messy anymore. I stood up and opened my door slowly. I look and saw no one. As I walked downstairs I saw no one. It was so quiet. I began remembering what happened last night. I began to be scared again.

"It's all over, for now," I look at my back and saw Kris.

I bowed down.

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you,"

"I can understand you because I know that you are confused and you want to find out why do we keep saying that rule to you," He said

"But please don't do that again. It could have been worst if weren't there last night," he continued.

"I'm really sorry."

"I guess you have a clue now am I right?" I looked at him

"That's why we told you that rule because we don't want you to get involve and we don't want you to know as we know that you will only get scared," He said.

"B-But what really happened last night? I can't see him and why is he like that?" I asked.

He sighed and look at the family picture hanging on the wall for a while.

"It is not the right time for you to know but I will tell you something that might help you," He said then look at you and smile a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, I managed to update! 

Thank you, everyone for keep supporting my story!!

Don't forget to Comment, Upvote, and Subscribe!!