Chapter 13

At Midnight

When Chanyeol saw the man pointed the syringe into Dara's neck, he was enraged. He wants to kill the man as soon as possible but, men came out of nowhere and surround them. Chanyeol did not have a choice but to fight those men, so he can go near the man. When he saw Dara fell, he became crazy. When Chanyeol locked his eyes on Dara for a split of seconds, he saw the pain in her eyes. His heart was shattered and ripped into pieces. He was very angry, to everyone, and mostly to himself.

"Daraaaa!!!"

Chanyeol transformed, and easily killed all the men. He became uncontrollable and killed everyone who goes on his way. The rest of the boys don't want to interfere as they know that Chanyeol is not himself anymore. When Chanyeol saw the man carried Dara and jump on the roof. Chanyeol did not hesitate to follow him, but unfortunately, the man suddenly disappeared. Chanyeol became very frustrated and starts looking for the man and Dara. 

It's been three days since the accident happened. Chanyeol did not come home, and the boys start to worry. They already worried for Dara, but they are also worried for Chanyeol. They have been looking everywhere, but no one knows where is he. 

"Damn. Where the hell is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said and sits on the couch. He just came back home with Kai after looking for Chanyeol.

"We searched the nearby cities, but we did not see him nor Dara," Kai said.

"I called our families, and they said they will help us in finding Chanyeol and Dara," Suho said.

"Why did they kidnapped Dara? What would they do to her?" Tao asked.

"That's why we need to find her as soon as possible. Who knows what will they do to the poor girl" Sehun said.

The boys continued their meeting, planning on where to find Chanyeol and Dara. But it was halted when Chanyeol suddenly barged in with his dirty and ripped clothes. The boys stood up and immediately went to Chanyeol.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you!!" Kris said.

"Chanyeol I know you are worried, but we are worried for you too!" Lay said and grabbed the medicine kit to treat Chanyeol's bruises. 

"It's a good thing that you came back. I thought you will never come back until you find Dara," Luhan said.

"That's why I came home," Chanyeol said and look to the confused boys.

"What do you mean?" Xiumin asked 

"I did not find her, but I found Nam family's hideout and I'm sure they are hiding Dara there,"

"Where did you found them?" Kyungsoo asked.

"In the forest on the south. They have a small village in the middle of the forest!!" Chanyeol outburst.

"What?!!"

"That's why I came back. I need your help. I can definitely handle all of them, but who knows what exactly is in there." 

"Don't worry Chanyeol, Even before you asked for help. We will surely go with you there. We can't let you go and fight them alone." Kris said

"I will let our families know about this. It's time for us to stop them." Suho said

"We have to plan this carefully. Who knows what traps are waiting for us there." Kai said, and they began planning.

**

Dara slowly opened her eyes trying to prevent the light blurring her eyes. Groaning from a headache, she tried to sit up but then, she noticed that she is tied up from the bed.

"You're awake," she turned to the left and saw a lady standing next to her.

"W-who are you and where I am?" Instead of an answer, the lady just smirked.

"You are really something," the lady said while looking in a folder.

"What?" Dara asked. 

"What I mean is that you are lucky that you are not dead yet," the lady said and Dara's eyes widened. Before Dara can speak, a man came in and Dara realized that it was him who shot a syringe on her.

"Hello Dara," the man said and smiled at her. 

"Where's Chanyeol and the others?!"

"Don't worry sweetie. You will see them soon." The man said. "Do you know that you are very special Dara? It's a good thing that I took you here," the man continued.

"What do you mean?" Dara is getting scared of how the man and the lady smile at her.

"Let me introduce myself first. My name is Dongwoo, and this is Hyeri. From now on, we will take care of you."

"What do you mean? Where is Chanyeol? I need to come back." 

"Like I said, you will see them soon. If they find you." He smirked

"Stop messing around and Let me go!"

Dongwoo laughed and said, "Aren't you curious on why are you here? And do you even have any idea on what I did to you?" 

"W-what do you mean?" Dara whispered and lower her head. 

"I'm sure, you already know about our family and you probably know about what happened to Chanyeol, am I right?"

"Experiment. You did an experiment on him. Y-You killed his sister," Dara whispered and she begins trembling.

"We did not kill her. She just did not survive. Her body was weak and very fragile, unlike you." Dongwoo said emotionless. Dara looked at him with wide eyes

D-don't tell me? T-they e-experimented me? N-No!

"We almost did. If that's your question. But unfortunately, something very interesting happened." Dongwoo looks at Dara and smiled. "Do you want to know what it is?" Dongwoo continued and smirked at her. 

--------------------------------------

Please: Upvote, Subscribe, and Comment! (Please comment T.T)

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!