chapter four(part 2)

INNOCENT JUNHOE

As papa yg party run smoothly,yg family really enjoy themselves as they really have tight schedule especially yg maknaes Winner and Ikon.They really busy since their debut.Winner and Ikon sit together and do talking because they don't have time to hang out together so they take this opportunity."Guys i'm really happy get to see see all of you cause we really don't have time to talk like this",Winner oldest hyung Jinwoo say to his dongsaengs.The others nod their head agree with what Jinwoo say,"yeah you right hyung we really busy now,you guys Winner have tour we also have tour so it's good spend time like this",Hanbin smile cutely to his Winner hyungs."Aishh Hanbin-ah how come you so cute here and very charismatic on stage",Mino chuckle and pinch Hanbin cheek."Yah Mino hyung stop touching my Hanbin",Jiwon scold Mino as he jealous Mino always so touchy with his baby,"yah kimbap why you say like that it's not nice apologise to Mino hyung or you will sleep ouutside tonight".Hanbin give warning and Jiwon pout as his baby playing unfair,Hanbin know he can't sleep without Hanbin cause he like Hanbin body warm,"i'm sorry Mino hyung",Mino smile softly and pat Jiwon head,"kwenchana Jiwon-ah i know you did'nt mean that but you really need to control your jealous".Jiwon smile cutely and hug Hanbin tightly.

Then they hear papa yg announce something,"everyone i have something to announce let me introduce to all of you my nephew the new director after me of course Yang Jaejin".A young man get up to the stage and standing beside papa yg,"anneonghaseyo Yang Jaejin imnida nice to meet all of you".Everyone almost captivated by how charming Yang Jaejin,his sharp eyes,his tan skin and kissable lips made women fall for him."Alright i will call every group artist and introduce yourselve.Firstly...",almost everyone already introduce themselves then Ikon members turn to do it,"anneonghaseyo Ikon imnida",they formally bow their head,Jaejin bow back then he look at Ikon members one by one and stop at Junhoe.Papa yg notice his stare at Junhoe he nudge his nephew,Jaejin awake from his stare,"oh anneonghaseyo Yang Jaejin imnida but youu guys can call me hyung don't be too formal we're family after all",Jaejin smile warmly but Ikon members that smile is fake as they notice his stare at their Junhoe especially Chanwoo.He feel something weird about this Jaejin guy but neverthless he smile back to cover up,"well if you say so,i'm Chanwoo Ikon maknae and this is my beloved hyung Junhoe but i think you already know that am i right Jaejin hyung?".Chanwoo smile innocently at Jaejin but his hyungs except Junhoe of course know that smile is far from innocent, they know Chanwoo can be very dangerous if he want.Jaejin smirk at Chanwoo question,"of course i know Chanwoo-ah infact i know all of Ikon members name.Well i think we talk too long so you guys enjoy the party me and my uncle want to meet everyone have a good time".They look at Jaejin back and papa yg,they know they will never trust Junhoe alone with him.

Then Donghyuk feel someone hug his arms he look and see Junhoe shaking,"Junhoe-ah what's wrong are you sick why you shaking so much?",everyone look at Junhoe and they can see Junhoe face really pale and sweating."Baby tell hyungs what's wrong don't scare us like this",Jinhwan rub Junhoe back to calm him down.Junhoe open his mouth to speak,"hyungdeul that papa yg nephew is scary he staring at me like predator,i'm scare hyungs i don't like him",Junhoe almost crying tell his hyungs what he feel,the guys heart can't handle it hear Junhoe voice on verge of tears."Junhoe-ah don't worry we will never let he hear you okay calm down",Jiwon promise to Junhoe but he still can't stop shaking,"but hyungdeul he will be in yg building all the time as he's the new director.Also hyung i feel like i had seen him before but i don't remember where".The members feel anxious right now cause what Junhoe is truth they will meet him at yg building,"hyungs!",suddenly Chanwoo scream startled his hyungs."Jung Chanwoo why you screaming?",Yunhyeong ask his younger twin."Hyungs listen what if Yang Jaejin is June-june secret admire the one that sent the roses",Chanwoo words made them they think."Guys what if Chanwoo right,i think that Jaejin guy is Junhoe secret admire and i can saw how he keep look at Junhoe when we introduce ourselves",Hanbin let out his thought.Junhoe who hear that feel scare right now because if Jaejin is his secret admire he will never escape from him as Ikon under yg.

Chanwoo notice Junhoe still pale and shaking he go toward Junhoe and bring him to his arms,"June-june listen to my voice and calm down just think there is only two of us here nobody else including that Jaejin guy only us",Chanwoo voice make Junhoe feel calm and he stop shaking,"that's it June-june calm down i'm here with you".The hyungs look at the maknaes interaction and smile as they confirmly now these two maknae really love each other they just need courage to confess.Junhoe hug Chanwoo tightly as Chanoo body really warm and calm him down,"gomawo Chan-chan,what will i do without you,always be with me no matter what Chan-chan i really need you",Junhoe confession made Chanwoo heart beat rapidly and he made Junhoe look at him,"it's my pleasure June-june i will do anything for you.I also need you be with you June-june always and don't worry June-june i will protect you from him",then he kiss Junhoe forehead.His action made people near them sway and cheer softly for them but one person frown at that."What the is going on overthere,i really need to make a move tonight no matter what".Jaejin the proceed to the stage and grab the mic,"attention everyone...i'm sorry disturb your enjoyment but i want to confess and do something,i want all of you here be my witness on what i'm gonna do.Firstly i want Goo Junhoe please come to the stage",everyone turn and look at Junhoe.

Ikon members feel nervous on what's gonna happen,Junhoe look at his hyunngs and Chanwoo asking for help,"Goo Junhoe please come to the stage".Junhoe feel scare he look at Chanwoo and see him nod,Chanwoo mouth 'trust me' Junhoe nod back cause he knew Chanwoo will keep his promise.He walk to the stage and standing far from Jaejin,"Junhoe-shi please come near me",Junhoe reluctantly move his legs and standing beside Jaejin.Ikon members feel helpless but they cannot do anything for now,Jaejin kneel infront of Junhoe and the rest of yg family."Goo Junhoe i like you,will you be mine?",Jaejin confess infront of yg family but Junhoe just stand still as he shock hear Jaejin confession.He did'nt know how to response,"why?",Junhoe ask Jaejin.Jaejin confuse with Junhoe question,"what do you mean why Junhoe-shi?",Junhoe gulp,"why you like me because you never know me neither do i until now.I only know you as papa yg nephew that's it".Jaejin smile fade as he hear Junhoe do not remember him,"Junhoe-shi don't you remember me?..we had met before Junhoe-ah",Junhoe confuse when he met Jaejin,'but i don't remember Jaejin-shi".Jaejin feel like his temper will come out but he have to control it,"Junhoe-ah it does'nt matter if you don't remember but i hope you will accept my love for you.I really fall in love with you the moment i saw you please accept me".Suddenly Chanwoo grab Junhoe and hide behind him,"i'm sorry Jaejin-shi but Junhoe hyung cannot accept your confession",Jaejin feel his temper really gonna explode and he get up,"what do you mean he cannot accept my confession",Chanwoo smirk at Jaejin,"because i said so".Jaejin laugh at Chanwoo words,"who are you to make decision for him,he can tell that himself",Jaejin look at Junhoe."So Junhoe-ah do you accept my love?",Junhoe feel nervous because he cannot make decision right now then Chanwoo held Junhoe hand,he look at Chanwoo,"June-june do you trust Chan-chan?",he ask softly.Junhoe look at Chanwoo eyes and he can see the love Chanwoo held for him,he nod his head,"forever Chan-chan".Chanwoo smile cutely,he turn to Jaejin with his cold tone face,"he will never accept your loved Jaejin-shi",Jaejin smirk and ask,"why he should not Chanwoo-shi?".

Chanwoo look at Jaejin with his dangerous face that no one ever seen even his hyungs,"because Goo Junhoe is my soon to be husband".Everyone in the hall gasp cannot believe with what they hear just now especially Ikon and Winner members.Jaejin shake his head did not believe it,"i will never belive that crap there is no proof.Also if both of you really gonna marry why your members never know as we can see their shock face huh?",Chanwoo and Junhoe look at each other and turn to Jaejin,"because we never told them,our family want to keep it as secret because we need to focus on study and our debut.Our family actually are business partner they want to combine their business so they ask us to marry each other and we agree,they want Goo and Jung co become more successful.If you really did not believe we can call our parents to explain it to you and papa yg,is it enough proof you want Jaejin-shi?...so if you done confessing your love to my fiance we want to leave right now as my lovely fiance already tired with all the drama".Chanwoo grab Junhoe hand and get down from the stage,they go to their hyungs,"hyungdeul i know you have a lot of question but we need to leave so i can explain to you guys..please hyungs",Chanwoo plead them,"alright Chanwoo-ah we will go but at dorm explain to us both of you".Chanwoo smile gratitude to Hanbin,"but we need to tell papa yg first",they go to papa yg."Appa we need to go now and we really sorry cause trouble in your party",they bow their head,papa yg smile to his children,"kids i understand no need to apologise i will handle it from here you guys can go and rest,i will see you at the company".They hug papa yg go towards the exit but before that Chanwoo look at Jaejin and smirk,he mouth"he's mine".