chapter ten

INNOCENT JUNHOE

hey guys enjoy the update

 

 

After few weeks after the event of Chanwoo and Jaejin,papa yg calling all the artist to the meeting room.Ikon and Winner gather in Ikon practice room,”yah guys why appa calling us to the meeting room,is there something he want to tell us?”,Mino ask the guys,”emm..i have no idea”,Hanbin shrug his shoulder.Silent surrounding the room as they thinking,meanwhile the maknaes of both group did’nt care about it they keep being lovely dovey.Seunghoon who see this,”yah!yah!..maknaes stop being sweet to each other help us thinking here”,the maknaes look at their hyungs innocently,”hyungdeul why trouble yourself thinking about it maybe appa want to tell us good news or we might have concert”,the hyungs shake their head hear Chanwoo words.”Aish this kid..wait..since when Seungyoon hyung and Taehyun hyung together?”,Yunhyeong keep look Seungyoon and Taehyun,”oh well it’s happened when we at Japan but it’s not too shocking for us as Seungyoon keep clingy to Taehyun and maknae being protective of  Seungyoon”,Jinwoo tell Ikon members.They nod their head dumbly,”yeah I always saw they being lovey dovey first I thought it’s just brotherly love but when you guys tell us I kind of notice Taehyun hyung really possessive when come to Seungyoon hyung it’s like Taehyun hyung is the husband and Seungyoon hyung the wife”,Seungyoo hide his face to Taehyun chest hear Donghyuk say.Taehyun smirk,”well..he is my wife”,Ikon members shock hear their hyung confession.

“What??!!!..”,Winner members smirk except Seungyoon as he still hiding his face,”yeah Kang Seungyoon is my wife”,Ikon members still can’t belive what Taehyun saying,”bu..but how come?”,Jinhwan stuttering,”me and Seungyoon already married for six months”.Ikon members still in silent as they can’t process what Taehyun just announce then Chanwoo,”woah Taehyun hyung daebak you faster than me”,Taehyun and Seungyoon look at Chanwoo confuse what he mean,”faster than you?..what do you mean Chanwoo-ah?”,Seungyoon ask,”well me and June-june also gonna be marry soon”,Chanwoo smile widely.Winner members eyes open widely,”wait!..i thought it’s just a fake”,Seunghoon ask Chanwoo and Junhoe,”well it is fake but then Chan-chan confess and propose so we real fiancé now,”the hyungs can only shake their head don’t want to ask further.

Suddenly Seungyoon phone ring,”yobseyo..ah bae hyung wae?..chincha?..okay we willgo now gomawo hyung bye”,Seungyoon hang up,”guys bae hyung ask us go to meeting room right now because appa almost arrive to start the meeting”,they nod and go to meeting room.When they arrive at meeting room they can see almost everyone are here,then Jiyoung ,”yah maknaes why you guys late aishh kids nowdays did’nt know how to respect elders”,Ikon and Winner can only smile innocently toward Jiyoung then Junhoe,”Jiyoungie hyunggg we’re sorry we caught up in talking in practice room mianhae hyungie don’t be mad at us”,Junhoe pout his lips along with his whine cutely.Jiyoung blush see Junhoe aegyo as he really weak when come to aegyo especially Junhoe,”ehh..Jiyoung hyung blushing hehe”,Seungri tease the leader,Junhoe confuse why Jiyoung cheek blushing,”emm..Hanbin hyung why hyungie blushing am I doing something wrong?”,Junhoe innocently ask.Hanbin laugh softly,”andwae Junhoe-ah you did’nt do anything wrong Jiyoung hyung just melting inside see your aegyo he become softy when come to you”,Jiyoung glare towards Hanbin,”yah!yah!..dongsaeng..”,Jiyoung did’nt finish his line when papa yg come in and everyone rushing take their seat.

Papa yg confuse with his children antics,”what happened?..why you guys rushing to seat?”,they can only smile innocently,papa yg shake his head fondly,”whateverrr..okay let us straight to the purpose I gathering you guys here”,they keep silent to give full attention to papa yg,”the reason I ask you guys come here because I want to announce that Yang Jaejin my nephew is no longer the director here”,Junhoe and Chanwoo stunned hear papa yg announce,”appa what do you mean he’s no longer here?”,Hanbin ask.”He’s been fired”,silence surrounding the meeting room,”the reason I fired him because what had happened  to Junhoe few weeks ago”,everyone turn to Junhoe,”what he had done to Junhoe it’s something I can’t accepted after discussed with other board members we come to decision that Jaejin is no longer part of yg”,papa yg look at his children especially Junhoe.Junhoe bowed his head touch that papa yg do that for him,”but..i want to give warning to all of you especially Ikon Jaejin will not gonna just sit and watch,I belive he will do something so I hope you guys can be careful,I want every one of you protect Junhoe never leave him alone.I’m afraid Jaejin will do something toward Junhoe”,papa yg word s made them afraid for Junhoe because they don’t want something happen to their precious one.

“If all already clear I want to excuse myself because I have meeting after this and remember be careful especially Junhoe and Chanwoo okay,”then papa yg go to his meeting.Everyone keep thinking what papa yg say just now,”well I did’nt expect that but we have to follow appa advise so I want every one of you guys be careful also protect Junhoe especially Ikon and Winner because you guys always together”,Top advice to his dongsaeng.They nod and vow to protect Junhoe no matter what happen,”if there is nothing else we dismiss”,Jiyoung tell them and everyone get out from meeting room except Ikon and Winner,”aishh I thought Junhoe already safe but hear what appa said just now made me worry,”Yunhyeong messed his hair frustrating.”June-june are you okay?”,Chanwoo ask his fiancé but Junhoe keep his head down then Chanwoo lift his chin and Junhoe already in tears,’June-june why you crying?”,Junhoe hug Chanwoo and keep crying.The hyungs worry see Junhoe in that state,Chanwoo hug Junhoe give comfort he nees,”hey baby can you tell us why you crying?”,Junhoe release from the hug and look at his hyungs one by one.

“Hyungdeul I’m really sorry”,the guys confuse what Junhoe sorry about,”Junhoe-ah what are you sorry about?”,Seungyoon ask him,”I’m sorry because I keep give trouble to hyungs and now hyungs have to trouble yourself to protect me”,the guys smile softly,”hey baby dongsaeng listen if appa did’nt ask us to protect you we will volunter give protection to you because we love you Junhoe,you so important to us so stop saying sorry,”Jinhwan tell Junhoe.Junhoe stop crying and smile cutely towars his hyungs then he look at Chanwoo,”you will always be my side right Chan-chan?”,Chanwoo Junhoe face,”always June-june”,then,”and you will always come when I need you?”,Chanwoo take Junhoe hand,”whenever you need me”,Junhoe smile and hug Chanwoo once again,”that’s all I need gomawo my fiancé”,the hyungs take a pictures of their maknaes being sweet and cute,”hehe I have new collection of Junchan moment”,Taehyun save the pictures and smirk and the other just laughing with Taehyun behavior  but in this happy air Junhoe and Chanwoo will never know what’s gonna hit them later .

 

 

 

soo..this story will end soon it will have three or four chapter left also the next update will come out tomorrow son wait for it...