chapter thirteen

INNOCENT JUNHOE

guyss updateee..and remember what i write are my imagination only..

 

 

Winner and Ikon wait for Seungyoon for his treatment and it’s already half an hour but still they did’nt hear anything from the doctor,after a while the doctor come out,”may I know who’s the family of Kang Seungyoon?”,they look up and stand quickly,”I’m his husband and they are his brothers”,Taehyun tell the doctor,”well Kang Seungyoon-shi is fine we manage to pull out the bullet from his shoulder but he loss a blood but don’t worry he will be fine and also in few weeks he will feel weak because he does not have good antibody so I expect him to get enough rest and he will become like usual”,the doctor explaination give relief to them,”can we see him?”,Taehyun need to see his wife now,”yes you may but be careful okay”,the doctor give permission and he leave them to treat another patient.They enter the room and see Seungyoon is resting,”Yoon”,Seungyoon open his eyes and turn to the voice he smile see his family especially his husband,”Hyunie..guys”,he try to sit but groan when he feel pain,Taehyun go  toward his wife,”Yoon don’t get up you need rest”,Seungyoon nod and lay again,”Hyunie does umma know about this?”,Taehyun palm his face forget about that,Seungyoon who see this only smile know his husband did’nt tell his umma yet,”hehe..it’s fine Hyunie we will tell her later okay”,Taehyun smile sheeply.

Suddenly Junhoe come toward Seungyoon and made a shocking action he knelt infront of Seungyoon,”Junhoe-ah what are you doing?”,Seungyoon exclaime,Junhoe keep his face down and his sob can be hear,”Seungyoon hyung I want to say sorry on what had happened to you and I’m sorry because I causing trouble to all of you”,the hyungs and Chanwoo can’t say anything too shocking with what Junhoe do then Seungyoon,”Junhoe-ah it’s not your fault I already promise myself I will protect you no matter what so stop blaming yourself”,Seungyoon persuade Junhoe but he shake his head disagree,”no!!..all this happened because of me,if not because of me you will not be hurt..i’m just burden to all of you”,Junhoe exclaime made his hyungs sad then Chanwoo knelt beside him.”June-june don’t say that,you will never be a burden to all of us”,he then held Junhoe face,”listen Goo Junhoe I want you to remember what I’m gonna to say,you not a burden to us even if appa did’nt ask us to protect you we still will do it because you know why?”,Junhoe shake his head,”because you’re precious to us especially to me..i love you with all my heart and soul and I will die just for you and I’m sure the hyungs also will do the same thing for you so stop think you are trouble to us because you never Goo Junhoe”,Junhoe tears running furiously hear what Chanwoo say to him then he look at the hyungs and see all of them smile fondly to him.He turn to Chanwoo and bring his hand to Chanwoo face and it softly admire Chanwoo feature,”gomawo Chan-chan you always know what to say I’m happy cause you’re mine”,he bury his face on Chanwoo chest and hug him.

The hyungs who see maknaes affection smile lovingly,”Junhoe-ah”,Junhoe look at the voice,”come here”,Seungyoon call him then Chanwoo help Junhoe to stand up and Junhoe go toSeungyoon,Seungyoon grab his hands and pull Junhoe to him,”Junhoe-ah listen I will protect for a million times if it mean keep you safe okay”,Junhoe feel so touch hear that,he hug Seungyoon carefully,”thank you hyung..thank you..your kindness I will never forget..i love you hyung thank you become my brother”,then he kiss Seungyoon cheek and smile cutely,”aigoo such a cute dongsaeng”,Seungyoon pinch Junhoe cheek.Suddenly a door be open and papa yg appear,”appa?”all of them exclaime,”yah!yah!..this is hospital no nedd to scream”,papa yg scold them,he go to Seungyoon and hug him tightly,”Yoon why you did’nt tell appa you’re hurt don’t you know appa feel so scare when I hear you been hurt”,he pull away from the hug and sit beside Seungyoon,”mianhae appa I just don’t want to worry you..emmm..appa does umma know?”,Seungyoon ask feel scare,papa yg only can sighed and Seungyoon know his umma already know,”I tell her the moment I know  you been hurt and she already in her way”,Seungyoon look at his lap,papa yg see this and put his hand on his son head,”Seungyoon-ah can you tell appa what happened actually?”,Seungyoon look up and see everyone attention on him then he look at Junhoe ask in silent whether Junhoe want him to tell everyone,Junhoe nod his head,Seungyoon take a deep breath and open his mouth,”the moment Junhoe had been taken infron of me and Donghyuk we felt hopeless,we cannot think then I ask Donghyuk to went to the guys and report to the police”,he stop for a moment.

“Somehow I know who had take Junhoe and my feeling right he the one who take Junhoe,Yang Jaejin.I tricked the bodyguards to enabled me to enter the house when I step in the house I hear scream come from one of the room and when I open the door Jaejin he..he..”,he stop and look at Junhoe,”I’m fine hyung,you can tell them”,he nod and continue,”he try to Junhoe”,everyone in the room feel cannot breath hear Seungyoon story,Chanwoo face show he want to murder Jaejin,Junhoe who see Chanwoo about to explode he slip his hand into Chanwoo hand and held it tightly,Chanwoo look at Junhoe and see his fiancé smile at him and he smile back then Seungyoon continue,”when I see that I knock him down he fainted,I quickly brought Junhoe out from the room but when we almost reached the door one of Jaejin man come and try to shoot Junhoe,I protect him,we try to escape but Jaejin already conscious and ask his man to killed us then the police arrived at the perfect time and the the rest you all know,”papa yg can’t belive his nephew can do this,”I can’t belive he will do something like this fortunately you’re fine if not I will never forgive him..aish why your cousin become like that”,papa yg word made everyone turn to him confuse,”emm..appa what do you mean your cousin?”,Hanbin ask.Papa yg look at them and realize he slip his tounge,he turn to Seungyoon,”Yoon I think we need to tell them the truth”,Seungyoon sighed and agree,”what do you mean the truth?”,Mino turn to ask papa yg,”actually Seungyoon is my son”,the sentence set silence in the room,”is it all of us is your sons”,Chanwoo break the silence,”yes all of you are my sons,what I mean is that Seungyoon is  my step son”,their eyes open widely hear words come from papa yg.

“What??!!!”,they turn to Seungyoon to confirm what they hear,”appa is right guys he is my step father,my mom married him when I enter yg after few months..actually they are friend but when appa become artist they lost connection then they meet again when I become trainee..after few months they made decision they wanted to married I supported them but we must keep it as a secret until now”,the guys still can’t adapt what they have be hear,”woah such a drama”,they nod agree with Jiwon.”Wait if appa really is your step father why your surname still Kang not Yang?”,Seunghoon ask ,”well about that in order not to let anyones know about us we agree I will still use my surname Kang,it’s no different the moment I married Taehyun I still use Kang instead of Nam”,Seungyoon explaination give satisfy to them,”ooo…”.they say together,papa yg smile see his sons cute act,”well I have to go now because I need to settle about Jaejin and Taehyun-ah take care of my son okay”Taehyun smile and give thumb up to papa yg then he go toward Junhoe and held his face,”I’ thankful you not hurt Junhoe-ah”,he turn to Chanwoo and put his hand on his shoulder,”take care of him Chanwoo-ah,love him dearly”,Chanwoo and Junhoe hug papa yg together,”appa I will care and love him forever don’t you worry”,Chanwoo promise then he and Junhoe kiss papa yg cheek,they smile cutely,”aigoo such a cute sons”,he turn to the hyungs,”okay I will go now take care everyone I will see you guys later,”then he out from the room.

After papa yg disappear everyone turn to Seungyoon,”what?”,he raise his eyebrow,”yah Kang Seungyoon or should I say Yang Seungyoon why you never told any of us about this?”,Seunghoon ask his dongsaeng,”hyung I really want to tell you but umma does not want to so I have to keep it as a secret even my own husband did’nt know”,Taehyun sighed,”well now you will change your surname to Yang?”,Donghyuk ask,Seungyoon smile,”nope..i will change it to Nam”,Taehyun shock hear his wife declaration,”really?..you will change your surname to Nam?”,Seungyoon giggle and pull Taehyun towatd him,”you are my husband so I will use your okay”,Taehyun sit beside him and kiss him,”thank you my lovely wife”,Seungyoon blushing hear Taehyun call him lovely wife then Yunhyeong phone ringing,”hello..yes I am..oh officer what can I do for you?”,then Yunhyeong face become solem the rest curious with who he speak of,”okay I will tell him thank you officer”,he ended the call,”hyung who is it?”,Donghyuk ask.”It’s the office that handle Jaejin case he tell me Junhoe need to come to the police station to take his statement”,they turn to Junhoe worry with his emotion,”June-june are you okay?”,Chanwoo held his fiancé,”I’m fine Chan-chan”,then he look at the hyungs say with determine face,”I will let them take my statement and made Jaejin pay for what he had done to Seungyoon hyung”,the guys feel proud of him and wish Junhoe life will be happy after this.