chapter eight

INNOCENT JUNHOE

i'm soooo sorry i did'nt update yesterday because of my damn laptop give trouble so here the update enjoy

 

 

In the practice room Chanwoo cannot sit still because Junhoe still did’nt comeback even after 15 minutes,he already call Junhoe handphone but Junhoe not answering.He try call once again but still did’nt  answer,”Chanwoo-ah did he pick up?”,Jinhwan ask Chanwoo,he  and the others really  worry about their baby brother.”No hyung he’s not answering”,Chanwoo mess up his hair frustrating,”we should looking for him I’m really worry guys”,Jiwon tell them but,”no..i will go looking for him you guys stay here incase June-june comeback,”Chanwoo go  without hear his hyungs answer.The members only can hope everything is fine.Chanwoo keep asking everyone about Junhoe but they also did’nt know then he remember,”aish how stupid of me June-june told he’s want go to toilet..you really stupid jung Chanwoo”,he run toward toilet and found Junhoe crying uncontrobly against the wall,”June-june!!”,he hug Junhoe tightly  and kiss Junheo temple.”Chan-chan?..”,Junhoe raise his head and look at Chanwoo,”I’m here June-june”,Junhoe crying become worse and he hug Chanwoo hide his face on Chanwoo chest.

“Sshh..i’m here baby calm down”,Junhoe sob slowly reduce,Chanwoo keep hugging Junhoe and rub his back to soothe him.After few minutes Junhoe completely calm down,”are you okay baby?”,Chanwoo ask carefully,”hmm..i’m fine Chan-chan”,Junhoe nod his head.Then Chanwoo held Junhoe face and wipe Junhoe trace of tears,”tell me baby what’s had happened,why you crying and don’t you dare hide it from me”,Chanwoo stern face forbidden Junhoe tell lie he take a breath and tell Chanwoo everthing had happened just now between he and Jaejin.Chanwoo kept his face straight hear Junhoe story,”Chan-chan I’m afraid what if he hurt you or the members because from his voice I know he will do something terrible and I don’t want all of you hurt”,Chanwoo look at Junhoe and bring him into his arms,” you don’t have to worry baby, he will never touch me and hyungdeul  and he  will never touch you trust me”,Junhoe nod but still cannot forget Jaejin words.

After Junhoe already calm down completely they return to practice room and immediately they surrounding by their hyungs,”Junhoe!!..are you alright??”,the guys keep asking Junhoe,”hyungdeul calm down June-june is fine so stop asking him,”the guys stare at Junhoe to confirm what Chanwoo tell then,”something happened right?”,Donghyuk ask the maknaes.Chanwoo sigh and nod,”yeah but I cannot tell you right now because I have something to do”,he look at Jinhwan,”hyung can you and Donghyuk take Junhoe somewhere to drink outside?”,Jinhwan and Donghyuk look at each other confuse but they still agree with it then Chanwoo turn to Junhoe,”June-june I want you go with hyungs and clear your mind for a while I have something to do with other hyungs,”Junhoe reluctant to follow but he still do it,”okay but promise me Chan-chan don’t do something dangerous,”Chanwoo hug Junhoe,”I promise now go”,he release the hug and push Junhoe toward Jinhwan,Chanwoo keep look at them until their back disappear and he turn to remaining hyungs.

“Hyungdeul listen I cannot explain to you guys what had happened truly but I want you guys support me with what I’m gonna do..so will you?”,the hyungs look at Chanwoo face and find Chanwoo determine face,”we will Chanwoo-ah”,Hanbin pat his dongsaeng shoulder.Chanwoo face beam thankful ,”thank you hyung”,then Yunhyeong ask,”but Chanwoo-ah what are gonna do?”,Chanwoo smirk,”I want give someone a very good lesson follow me”,Chanwoo and the others go out from practice room,the hyungs did’nt know where they are going then they see director room not papa yg but Yang Jaejin room, they know what happened,”excuse me miss can I see Yang Jaejin-shi I have something important to discuss with him”,Chanwoo ask the secretary,she look up and see Ikon members is here,”well I’m sorry Chanwoo-shi but the director have a meeting with Yang ceo right now so nobody can disturb them”,she tell Chanwoo.Chanwoo smirk evily,”perfect then  I will go in thank you miss”,Chanwoo enter the room ignore his hyung and the secretary call his name,when he enter he see papa yg,big bang hyungs and that Jaejin guy in the middle of discussion,”what happening here?”,Jaejin ask,”I’m sorry Jaejin-shi I already tell him that you have meeting but he still go in without permission”,the secretary explain nervously afraid Jaejin will furious at her.”It’s okay you can go”,papa yg dismiss the secretary then he look at Chanwoo.

Chanwoo did not break his stare from Jaejin,”can you guys explain why disturb our meeting hmm?..”,the hyungs did’nt know how to answer papa yg,”Hanbin can you tell appa”,Hanbin fidget,”don’t ask Hanbin hyung,he and the other did’nt know its me that want to meet Jaejin-shi”,Jaejin raise his eyebrow,”me?..why?..something wrong?”,Chanwoo grith his teeth can’t believe this guys can pretend nothing happened.He smirk toward Jaejin,”yes something is very wrong Jaejin-shi”,Jaejin send his arrogant smile toward Chanwoo,”what?..is something wrong with your fiancé?”,Chanwoo smack Jaejin table shocking everyone in the room,”listen carefully Yang Jaejin-shi this is my first and last warning for you so crave it in your mind because I will not repeat it again,don’t you ever come close or be near to my fiancé ever again,don’t you ever hurt my fiancé ever again”,Chanwoo come closer to Jaejin,”Goo Junhoe is my precious one not only to me but to everyone whether you belive or not he is my real fiancé and soon to be my wife so throw away your sick imagination that Junhoe will love you and don’t you dare blackmail my fiancé.You don’t know me Yang Jaejin,you don’t know what I’m capable to do and I will destroy every  pieces of you if you don’t stop what you do,”Chanwoo cold voice send shiver to everyone in the room because they never see Chanwoo in his beast mode.

Chanwoo smirk more evily see fear in Jaejin eyes then he turn to papa yg,he bow,”I’m sorry appa with my behavior but I cannot let your nephew escape from what he had done to Junhoe,”he bow once again.Papa yg stand up and pat Chanwoo shoulder,”don’t worry son I understand,I know you will never behave like this if someone did’nt challenge your patient”,he glare toward Jaejin.Jaeji shamely look down,”thanks appa for understanding”,he look at big bang hyungs and smile sheeply,”hyungdeul I’m really sorry I disturbing your discussion”,he bow.Big bang hyungs smile fondly,”aishh Chanwoo-ah papa yg already said it’s fine we understand so chill right guys?”,Daesung ask s,they nod,”but damn I never know you have this side of yours Chanwoo-ah I will never upset you”,Seungri joke made the athmosphere lighten a little.”Well Chanwoo-ah if you done can we go now because I think the others already come back”,Chanwoo look at Hanbin,”I’m done hyung and I think I give him enough to made him not repeat it”,he look at Jaejin once again,”remember Jaejin-shi don’t you ever mess with people I love, if you insist I will make you suffer until you cannot stand properly with your own legs”,he smirk for last time,he turn toward papa yg and Big bang hyungs and bow,”we will go now,I’m really sorry once again”,then Chanwoo and his hyung get out from the room.Papa yg look at his nephew and glare at him coldly,”you have something to explain Yang Jaejin and I want the truth”.