chapter one

INNOCENT JUNHOE

So this is first chapter and i'm sorry if there grammatical errors.Hope all of you enjoys and don't forget to subscribe and comment.

 

 

 

 

Ikon is know as monster rookie that just made their debut this year and they already receive awards due to their fans that always support Ikon since survival programme.Ikon consist seven talented boys and fans already familiar with them also what their personality but...only one thing fans did not know about Ikon.In Ikon there is unexpected member that still innocent.Maybe infront of the camera and fans this member did not show his innocent because he potray different personality at the stage.Only Ikon members know about this and they vow to protect his innocent because he is too precious.The fans will be in shock if they know about this innocent member because what he show on the stage is not the same when he with s.Today in Ikon dorm will be in chaos because of their precious one.They have a dinner when it happen"Jinhwan hyung can I ask you something?",Junhoe ask carefuly."What is it Junhoe-ah",Jinhwan smile softly to his precious dogsaeng."Well what is ?",only with one sentence set chaos between the members.Jiwon and Hanbin choke their rice,Jinhwan can't move an inch,Donghyuk have his eyes and mouth wide open,Yunhyeong feel like he cannot breath, and Chanwoo smile at his hyung question???...(sometimes I wonder whether that boy already corrupted)

Junhoe look at his hyungs and confuse why his question made his hyungs like that except Chanwoo of couse,he only ask what is ."Junhoe-ah where did you hear the word my dear?",Hanbin that already recover from his choke ask his baby dongsaeng."Well I hear it from Winner hyungdeul when they chit chat at practice room at the afternoon,then I ask what is but hyungdeul did not want to tell me.Nervously they said you guys will chopped their head if they told me especially Jiwon hyung."Junhoe flashback what happend in practice room when hear Winner hyungs talk about their life but be the innocent one he is Junhoe did not know what is so he ask Winner hyungs what is that but they firmly did not want to tell him so he ask his hyungdeul.Back to Junhoe question,his hyungs do not know how to answer their baby."Hyungs can I know what is ",Junhoe plead with his cute pout that no one can say no,"well..you know its..".Donghyuk did not get to finish his answer when Yunhyeong close his mouth with his hands."Donghyuk-ah don't tell him it's not healthy for him".Junhoe confuse what his hyung mean not healthy for him."Hyungdeul please tell me the answer",Junhoe whine towards his hyungs,"Junhoe-ah we cannot tell you what it is so drop it okay baby".Jinhwan absolutely will not let his baby corrupt with this word.Junhoe shoulder slump disappointed then he take a look at Chanwoo and get an idea,"Chan-chan can you tell June-june what is hyungs did not want to tell me so can you?"Junhoe give Chanwoo his cute wide eyes.

Chanwoo become the good maknae he is,"okay I will tell you June-june",the hyungs eyes open very widely hear Chanwoo answer and before Chanwoo can tell Junhoe he is stop by Jiwon."Yah Jung Chanwoo don't you dare tell him and how an earth you know about it..aish guys our maknae is not innocent anymore huaa..huaa..".Chanwoo roll his eyes at Jiwon antics,"Jiwon hyung June-june need to know about it he is not a kid anymore and please my innocent already gone from the moment I join Ikon".The hyungs cannot believe what they hear from the maknae,the Hanbin feel his shirt being pull."Hanbin hyung why Chan-chan cannot tell me about it?",Junhoe already teary and Hanbin heart melt at that."Junhoe baby it's not healthy word for you that's why we don't want to tell you",Junhoe whine and pout hear that"but..but..it's unfair hyungdeul and Chan-chan the only one know".The hyungs panics hear Junhoe almost cry and they never like their precious baby cry,"baby hear what i'm gonna to say what we do only for your good and because we love you so if you love hyungdeul never ask this to us anymore or anybody else got it"Jinhwan firmly persuade Junhoe softly.Being the good dongsaeng he is Junhoe nod his head,"okay now clean the table and Chanwoo bring Junhoe to his room and Chanwoo-ah if you corrupted my baby I will hunt yuo down even in your dreams",Hanbin threatened the maknae.Chanwoo only scoft at his hyung blackmail,"yeah..yeah..hunt me down if you want but trust me my June-june will lost his innocent someday and when that time arrive I will cry in happinese,come June-june let's go playing in my room ignore all dramatic hyungs''.The hyungs can only standing still in shock and wondering what had happend to their kindest maknae.They look at each other and say"we domed".