chapter seven

INNOCENT JUNHOE

guysss..i'm really sorry because i'm not update for a long time so this is update hope you guys enjoy don't forget to comment

 

 

After dinner with their parents Chanwoo and Junhoe ready to go when,”wait Chanwoo-ah umma think both of you better sleep  here tonight because it’s already late beside I can see Junhoe almost cannot open his eyes,”Chanwoo look at Junhoe and he can see Junhoe already sleepy.”June-june do you want sleep here  tonight?”,Junhoe look up and nod his head,”I will call hyungs first so they will not be worry”,Chanwoo call  Hanbin to let him know they will sleep at Chanwoo appa mansion.He wait for Hanbin to pick up,”Hanbin hyung..me and June-june will sleep at my parents place..oh we have practice tomorrow?..i thought we have another break..hmm..fine we will go straight there tomorrow..June-june?..he’s  okay,he feel really sleepy right now so I will see you tomorrow hyung bye-bye”,when Chanwoo want to end the call he hear Hanbin voice,”wae hyung?..what!?..yah Kim Hanbin hyung I’m  not like that okay..aish hyunggg enough already your baby will be fine you will see him tomorrow ..araso..araso..bye”.Chanwoo end the call and  mumble,”why  my hyung so annoying”,he turn to both parents and Junhoe,”well I better bring June-june to my  room”,he take Junhoe to his room upstair,”Chanwoo-ah don’t be naughty towards Junhoe you not marry to him yet keep your hormones son”,Chanwoo choke his saliva hear his umma words,”ummaaaa!!!!!”,he ran to his room with Junhoe feel confuse why Chanwoo being like that.

At the morning Chanwoo wake up first with  Junhoe cuddle to him,he run his hand through Junhoe face still can’t believe Junhoe will be his wife soon.Then he remember they have practice today,”June-june wake up we have practice today we have to go soon or Hanbin hyung will mad at us”,he wake up Junhoe,Junhoe open his eyes,”emm..Chan-chan?”,he look at Chanwoo and automatically he has smile on his face,”morning baby”,Junhoe cheek blush hear Chanwoo call him like that.”Yah what happen to June-june”,Chanwoo smile teasingly,”well…June-june is my best friend and baby is my wife so I want to change it”,Junhoe cover his face with his hand.He really shy right now,Chanwoo laugh cutely see Junhoe  being like that.Junhoe hear Chanwoo laugh smack his chest,”yah stop teasing me and when I become  your wife we’re not marry yet”,Chanwoo hug Junhoe,”well we will be marry soon so I want to practice a little bit.Anyway, we better hurry because hyungs will have our head if we late well  my head actually because they love you too  much so you will live”.Junhoe giggle cutely,”okay Chan-chan”.After they finish cleaning they go to the dining table and find the parents in the middle of their breakfast,”oh kids come have a breakfast”,Mrs Goo invite her two boy,”kwenchana umma we have to go now because we have practice today don’t worry we will have our breakfast later”,the parents nod and hug their sons,”okay be careful thought Chanwoo-ah take care of Junhoe don’t bully him too much”,Mr Jung pat Junhoe head lovingly,”appa when did I  bully June-june beside he’s my soon to be wife I will take care of him don’t worry we will call you later”,they hug once again and the sons leave the house.

When they arrive at yg building they run towards practice room afraid their hyungs will get mad at them.They push the door and find the hyungs still not start the practice,”hyungs still not start the practice”,the hyungs look at them intensly made Chanwoo and Junhoe feel nervous,”hyungdeul are you mad at us?..we sorry if we arrive late and..”,Junhoe did not finish his sentence when he feel the hyungs hugging he and Chanwoo tightly,they look at each other confuse what’s going on,”emm..hyungs it’s not like we did’nt love your hug but is something happpend when we away?”,Chanwoo ask the guys.The hyungs release their hug and looking at their maknaes,”what?..can’t we miss you guys…aish don’t you know it’s boring without both of you.We miss your cute antics,your laugh aishh the point is we miss you our cute maknaes”,Jinhwan tell them while pouting and the others nod.Chanwoo and Junhoe look at their hyungs and sigh,”hyungdeul we’re sorry leave you guys hanging without told the truth but yesterday our parents called us home to ask about what had happened so we can’t told you guys anything yet forgive us hyungs”,Junhoe and Chanwoo give cute pout puppy eyes to the hyungs,they really feel guilty made their hyungs worry.”Yah maknaes we’re not mad at you guys we just worry something bad happen so stop that sad face cheer up,”Yunhyeong smile lovingly and the guys nod agree.”Alright let’s forget about this for a moment we need to practice for our comeback so let’s start the practice,”hear their leader words made them rushing to start the practice.

For two hours they practice they take a rest for a while,”hyungs I want go to toilet”,Junhoe tell his hyungs,”you want me to accompany you?”,Chanwoo ask his fiancé,”no need Chan-chan I will mange you just take a rest”.Chanwoo frown,”but I afraid something will happen to you”,Junhoe go toward Chanwoo and whisper,”hey my fiancé don’t worry nothing will happen to me I bring my handphone so if i did not comeback for 15 minutes you can call me okay Chan-chan”,Chanwoo smile hear Junhoe call him fiancé,”okay but if you late 15 minutes I will call you so be hurry,”Junhoe nod cutely.The hyungs just look at the maknaes they know these two boy have something they did not tell them but they will wait for them to tell.Junhoe go to the toilet while think about his protective fiancé but he did’nt notice someone follow him while he think about Chanwoo.After Junhoe finish his business he wash his hands and ready to go back but someone block his way,Junhoe widen his eyes,”Goo Junhoe finally we meet”,that someone is Yang Jaejin .Junhoe swallow nervously he bow,”Jaejin-shi “,Jaejin stare at Junhoe creepy,”Junhoe-shi nice to meet you although not a very nice place to meet but still it’s pleasure to me”,he never break his stare,”well if you excuses me”,Junhoe try to walk away but a hand stop him.

”Jaejin-shi can you let me go need to go now I have practice”,Junhoe escape from Jaejin grab but Jaejin still did not let him go,”let go of me Jaejin-shi please”,Junhoe plead him but Jaejin still grab Junhoe arm.He pull Junhoe toward him,”why Junhoe-shi?..why you did not accept my love for you?..why you choose that immature kid tell me why!!”,he scream at Junhoe face,Junhoe feel very afraid right now he need Chanwoo to save him from this man,”Jaejin-shi why you doing this please stop this”,Jaejin grab both Junhoe arm tightly,”just tell me Goo Junhoe why you refuse to be mine”,Junhoe at edge of crying because he really need Chanwoo to take him away from Jaejin,’because I love him!!”.Junhoe answer with scream,Jaejin feel like he boiling inside hear Junhoe tell him that he love Chanwoo.He smirk,”love?..come on Junhoe-shi don’t fool me with your lie”,Junhoe already have tears running through his cheek,”I did not lie to you Jaejin-shi I’m telling the truth,”Junhoe struggle from Jaejin hold.”Huh truth?..stop feeding me with your lie Junhoe-shi,I know Chanwoo is not your fiancé he just pretend.So tell me why you reject me?”,Junhoe shock this guy know about it but it’s not a lie anymore he and Chanwoo really fiancé,”no!!..he’s really my fiancé and I’m telling you the truth so let me go now before I scream”,Jaejin let Junhoe go but not before he give warning to Junhoe,”listen carefully Goo Junhoe I don’t care if that immature kid is really your fiancé hell I even don’t care if he’s your husband but I will make sure you will be mine because you know what..”,he go close to Junhoe and whisper to his ear,”everything that I want I will make it mine even it’s belong to someone else so remark my words you will be mine no matter what”,after that he leave.Junhoe feel his legs wobble hear Jaejin say he slide on the floor let out his tear afraid what will happen to Chanwoo and his relationship.

 

 

i will update next chapter tomorrow so wait for it