chapter two

INNOCENT JUNHOE

Today Ikon members have practice so they now rushing to go,"guys hurry up mannager hyung already waiting for us",Hanbin call his brothers.All the members rushing to the car except one member,"wait,where is Chanwoo?",Donghyuk ask,"oh hyung i forget to tell you Chan-chan ask us to leave first because he have stomach problem".Junhoe tell his hyungs with guilty face he forget to tell them,"sorry hyungs i forget to tell you guys".The hyungs heart melt hear Junhoe soft voice along with his cute pout,they will never angry to him."It's alright Junhoe-ah hyungs not mad at you so don't pull that face and about Chanwoo well we can't be late so i will ask other manager hyung pick him up later",the others agree with Hanbin.After a while they arrive at Yg building they see many fans wait for them but they only can smile and wave towards the fans because they already late to parctice.After one hours non stop practicing they take a rest and Chanwoo still not arrive,"yah where is the maknae it's alreday an hour",leader voice startled them.The members look at each other and shake their head sign they also don't have an idea,then Junhoe receive message from Chanwoo June-june tell hyungdeul i will late because i have serious stomach pain so i have go to clinic with manager hyung and i will go to practice room after that.Also June-june don't worry too much okay Chan-chan will be fine and i will call June-june later bye."What!!"Junhoe voice startled the hyungs,"Junhoe-ah what's wrong,why you scream?"Yunhyeong ask his baby brother but Junhoe ignore him and make a call.Junhoe wait for awhile and,"hello Chan-chan are you okay?..where are you right now?..clinic?want me to come over there?..but..but..Chan-chan what if it is serious i want to be there for you".The members can only wait for Junhoe finish his call,they really nervous because they can hear Junhoe voice about to cry,"okay Chan-chan i will wait for you but promise me you will be okay..emm..okay bye bye Chan-chan".

Junhoe end the call and suddenly he cry and the hyungs panic rush toward him,"baby what's wrong what happen to Chanwoo make you crying?",Jinhwan ask Junhoe while hug him to calm down."Hyungie Chan-chan is sick and now he at the clinic",the hyungs shock hear their maknae sick,"what!..sick?.but yesterday he look fine how come he sick today?,Jiwon ask,"like i told you this morning he have stomach pain but he got really serious stomach pain he have go to the doctor.Hyunggg..what if Chan-chan die?",Junhoe whining and sob become worse as he worry about his maknae.The hyungs become more panic they cannot calm down their baby.Suddenly the door open and papa yg enter,he only pass by Ikon practice room then he hear Junhoe crying so take a look what happen,"kids what's happening in here i can Junhoe crying outside."The members startles hear their ceo voice with them,"oh appa what are you doing here?",Hanbin ask the ceo."Well i'm on the way go to the meeting then i hear Junhoe voice crying so i want to know what happen",papa yg explain to the kids."Well as you see Junhoe can't stop crying because Chanwoo sick and he have go to the doctor",Yunhyeong tell him but the ceo still cannot confuse so Donghyuk tell once again,"appa this morning Chanwoo ask us to go practice first because he have stomach pain but after an hour he still not come the he send Junhoe message to tell us he have serious stomach pain and have go to the doctor but Junhoe take the news very badly.He called Chanwoo to know about his condition and after he ended the call he suddenly crying so we ask what happend,he told us  the he start think negative like what happend if Chanwoo die something like that."Papa yg nod his head and hug Junhoe"Junhoe-ah listen to me baby,Chanwoo will be fine he just had stomach pain after he go to the doctor he will be healthy as usual so you don't have to worry and stop thinking like that okay",Junhoe crying can be hear start to slow down.The other cannot belive their papa yg manage to calm down their baby when they can't,"appa you promise Chan-chan will be fine?",Junhoe ask papa yg as he look at the ceo with blushing face from crying and cute pout no one can resist even the ceo.Papa yg heart melt with that face,"i'm promise baby so you have to stop crying and wait for Chanwoo comeback okay",Junhoe smile at papa yg and kiss him on the cheek"gomawo appa calm me down",papa yg smile widely at that and hug Junhoe once again."You so precious Junhoe-ah i hope you will never change that.Kids i have to go now take care of Junhoe and Chanwoo for me",papa yg take his leave.

Chanwoo just come back from the clinic and on the way towards practice room.As he reach practice room he see a boy with bunch of roses at the front of practice room and seem he hesitate to knock or not."Excuse me can i help you?",Chanwoo ask the boy,the boy startled,"omo!sorry sir i'm from flower shop i just want to deliver this flower to this room but i afraid to do so".Chanwoo smile to the boy and ask"can i know this flower for who?",the boy tell him that its for Junhoe.Wow June-june have secret admire well it's not something shocking due to his damn good looking but hyungdeul will be crazy know their baby have an admire Chanwoo thought,"well let me take this roses for him because Goo Junhoe is my hyung and also i want to enter this room so i can give it to him".The boy nod and give the roses to Chanwoo.He enter the practice room,"hyungdeul i'm back.."Chanwoo did'nt get finish his words as a figure hug him tightly,"Chan-chan are you okay?..what the doctor say?..why you so late?",Junhoe keep asking and hug Chanwoo so tight until the maknae cannot breath."Junhoe-ah let the poor breath after that you can ask okay",Jinhwan tell Junhoe,"Cha-chan answer June-june",Junhoe whinning to the maknae and when Chanwoo already can breath he answer him."June-june stop worrying Chan-chan is fine the doctor say my stomach cannot handle spicy food that's why it's hurt badly.Hyungdeul i'm sorry causing trouble",Chanwoo apologize to his hyungs."It's okay Chanwoo-ah as long as you fine but when you eat spicy food because as i remember we never order spicy foods yesterday",Jiwon ask his maknae.Chanwoo give his innocent smile to his hyungs sign he doing something wrong,"well you see yesterday me and June-june go out at the midnight to eat dobuki",the hyungs cannot process what Chanwoo just tell them.They cannot belive how come they never know someone sneak out yesterday furthermore its their maknaes what if something happend to them."Chanwoo-ah you know the rules past midnight we can't go out right",Jinhwan tell the maknae,"i know hyungs but we really hungry at that time',Chanwoo explain and pout his lips cause he know his Jinhwan hyung will never angry to him if he pull the pout.Jiwon feel someone tap his shoulder he turn and see Junhoe look at him with guilty face,"hyungdeul please don't mad at Chan-chan because it's me that hungry and want to eat dobuki also cause Chan-chan got stomach pain so if you want to angry you can be angry at me",Junhoe plead for Chanwoo with his big innocent eyes.Jiwon heart can't handle the cuteness so back off and hide behind Hanbin.Chanwoo come towards Junhoe,"June-june you don't have to feel guilty because it's my fault also so we together in this".The hyungs smile fondly at their maknaes cuteness,the Donghyuk see something  at Chanwoo hand,"Chanwoo-ah is that a flower?",Chanwoo realize he carry a flower for Junhoe."June-june there is a flower for you here take it",Chanwoo give the flower to Junhoe as delivery boy give it to him.Junhoe take the flower from Chanwoo,"for me?..but i never get any flower before emm..Chan-chan who do you think give this to me?".Chanwoo give Junhoe creepy smile"maybe you have secret admire June-june",secret admire?..but who is it?..Junhoe keep thinking who give the roses to him.

The hyungs already make a plan on how to get rid of Junhoe secret admire because they will never let anybody corrupt their baby innocent.Chanwoo look at hyungdeul expression and know they on the way form a plan to this person,he can only sigh,"June-june i'm so hungry can June-june accompany Chan-chan go to eat?".Junhoe awake from his thought and smile at Chanwoo,"okay Chan-chan i'm also hungry come on,hyungs want to join us?"before Jinhwan can answer Chanwoo cut him"nooo June-june i want to keep you for myself today so no hyungs beside i think they have important things to discuss am i right hyungs?".Chanwoo give his cute dimple smile to them,the hyungs confuse what their maknae refer of."Chanwoo-ah what the heck you talking about,what important thing we need to discuss?".Chanwoo give his unfamous smirk to them,"how to get rid of June-june secret admire of course",then he take Junhoe out of practice room."Bye hyungs wish you have great plans",afterwards the hyungs look at each other and smirk"that person will be dead by us".