epilogue

INNOCENT JUNHOE

After few months,Ikon and Winner life back to normal,Jaejin already receive his punishment on what he had done to Junhoe and Seungyoon and he will not see outside for a while.Today papa yg held a party at his mansion,”yah maknaes are you done?”,Mino ask as they wait for a long time,well Winner and Ikon decide they want to live together after what happened at first papa yg did’nt agree but if you combine Junhoe and Seungyoon aegyo there is no in the hell you will say no,papa yg give the boys mansion to live as they are so many beside papa yg want the best for his children.Then Chanwoo come out,”I’m ready hyung”,Chanwoo sit beside Taehyun,”Chanwoo-ah where is Junhoe?”,Chanwoo look at Hanbin,”hyung Junhoe with Seungyoon hyung”,Hanbin confuse why Junhoe with Seungyoon,Chanwoo who see Hanbin confuse face,”don’t ask me why he with Seungyoon hyung I also did’nt know maybe Taehyun hyung know”,he point to Taehyun,”don’t ask me I also did’nt know Seungyoon did not tell me anything he just said we will be surprised that’s all”,Hanbin sighed frustration.After few minutes waiting for Junhoe and Seungyoon finally the come out,”guys we ready let’s go”,Seungyoon drag Junhoe hand and pass through the guys,the boys cannot form a words as they look at Junhoe and Seungyoon,Seungyoon who feel the guys did’nt move turn and see their stunned face,”yah guys what are you wating for let’s go now we will be late”,the guys still did not speak,Seungyoon and Junhoe look at each other confuse why the become like that the Seungyoon go toward his husband,”Hyunie are you okay?..Hyunie!..yah Nam Taehyun!!”,Seungyoon scream startled the guys,”Yoon”,Seungyoon raise his eyebrow,”what the heck happen to all of you?”,the guys look at each other and blushing,Junhoe and Seungyoon who see this confuse why they blushing,”why hyungdeul and Chanwoo blushing?”,Junhoe ask innocently.

“Hehehe..actually we just too struck looking at both of you”,Jinhwan tell,”why something wrong with what we wear?”,Seungyoon ask,”not at all Yoon..it’s just both of you really beautiful tonight like an angel”,Taehyun tell smirk when he spot his wife blushing,”Hyuniee..”,Seungyoon whine and cover his face with his hand feeling shy his husband tell him that.Taehyun laugh and hug his wife,”Yoon why cover your face it’s true if you don’t belive me ask the other”,Seungyoon look at the other and find they nod and smile then Donghyuk drag Seungyoon and Junhoe make them standing together,”see both of you really beautiful tonight,Seungyoon hyung what you and Junhoe wear tonight made us speechless”,both Junhoe and Seungyoon blushing madly,”and I will not be surprise if there are someone who will consurt both of you at the party”,Jinwoo add and smirk while looking at Chanwoo and Taehyun reaction.Chanwoo and Taehyun have this possessive look on their face,they go toward their spouse and hug their waist,”never!!..i  will cut their if they want to near my June-june”,Chanwoo growl and Taehyun nod agree with Chanwoo,”and I will made them have  a horrible nightmare if they touch my wife”,the others laughing see Taehyun and Chanwoo become possessive while Seungyoon and Junhoe shake their head.”Alright that’s enough we have to go now or we will be late come on”,Seunghoon tell,they go separately as Ikon with other car and Winner with onether car.When they arrive at papa yg mansion they can see all yg family already here they just standing still as they never come to papa yg mansion except for Seungyoon of course,”guys come we better looking for appa and I think I know where he is”,they follow Seungyoon and they see papa yg talking happily Seungyoon smile see his appa then he notice someone that made him smile widely,”umma!!”,he run and hug his umma,”omo Yoonie..umma miss you so much”,Seungyoon pull away and kiss his umma cheek lovingly,”I’m also miss you umma”,he say cutely,his umma his son hair fondly.

Then Seungyoon hear someone clear his throat,”poor me my son only miss his umma not his appa also”,papa yg playful being sulky,Seungyoon smile and hug his appa,”appaa..why you say like that it’s not I not miss you but I see you everyday in the company”,papa yg smile teasingly,”so you want mw to go far away then you will miss me?”,Seungyoon whine,”appaaa..”,his umma and appa smile softly.The other who see the interaction can only smile and never thought Seungyoon can be this clingy,”oh right Seungyoon-ah..Junhoe-ah there are someone who want to meet both of you”,papa yg tell his children,Seungyoon pull away from the hug look at Junhoe then turn to his appa,”who is it appa?”,Seungyoon ask confuse and somehow the guys can see papa yg smile solemly,”let me take you to them”,he and his wife bring them to the person.When Seungyoon who is it he run toward them,”aunty..uncle!!”,then he hug them,”aunty..uncle I miss you guys so much”,he kiss them on cheek,his aunty and uncle laugh softly,”we also miss you Seungyoon-ah”,Seungyoon pout,”then why you guys never call or visit me”,the others confuse who are they,the Junhoe,”hyungie who are they?”,he ask make Seungyoon and the persons turn to him,”oh Junhoe-ah well guys this is uncle he is appa little brother and this is my aunty his wife”,Seungyoon explaine.The guys smile and bow to them,”nice to meet you sir,madam”,they greet,”just call us aunty and uncle”,she tell then she look at Junhoe,”you are Goo Junhoe right?”,Junhoe shock she know his name,he nod shy,the she look at Seungyoon,”Seungyoon-ah we need to talk”,she turn to the others,”all of you”,they confuse but complie,”come let us sit first”,they all of them have a seat,”all of you may be confuse but first I want to introduce ourselves..we are Yang Jaejin parents”,hear Jaejin name brought shiver to Junhoe as he still can remember what he try to do to him,”listen kids we want to apologise on behalf of Jaejin on what  he did to all of you especially you Junhoe-shi and you Seungyoon-ah”,they shock hear her apologize.

“Aunty what are..”she stop Seungyoon,”no Seungyoon-ah if we did’nt do this our life will never be in peace”,Seungyoon go to his aunty and sit infront of both of them,”aunty,uncle listen to me..i already forgave Jaejin hyung and I believe the guys also already forgave him so you don’t have to do this”,papa yg and his wife proud with Seungyoon and the guys nod agree with Seungyoon,”but Seungyoon-ah he hurt you and he try to hurt Junhoe-shi how come you still can forgive easily”,his aunty crying softly the Junhoe stand up and go to where Seungyoon is,”aunty,uncle”,both of them look up and see Junhoe look at them with smile and no trace of hate on his face,Junhoe kneel infront of them and he take their hand,he held it,”I forgive him”,Junhoe word made the old married couple shock,”if this made aunty and uncle can live in peace and free from guilty then I forgive your son”,he smile softly made him look more stunning,”are you really serious?..you forgive our son?”,Seungyoon uncle ask hesistantly,”yes I forgive him uncle beside I think I understand what Jaejin-shi been through”,the others confuse what Junhoe mean by that,”what do you mean Junhoe-ah?”,Seungyoon ask,”Jaejin-shi he fall in love with me and the only mistake he did is he force  me to love him back,the love he have for me it’s not wrong but the way he expressed his love that is wrong..i have been thinking what he did are wrong but he did that because he love me so I made a decision to forgive him”,the parents stunned hear this from the boy their son trying to hurt,they hug Junhoe feel thankful,”thank you..thank you so much”,Junhoe pull away and give them his cute smile,”you most welcome aunty,uncle also don’t worry aunty,uncle throughout Jaejin-shi conviction all of us will always visit both of you to keep you company so you guys will not be lonely neh”,the couple touch hear what Junhoe say,”gomawo Junhoe-ah you are really precious boy”,Junhoe blush a little.

“Alright enough with this sad moment let’s enjoy the party”,papa yg invite all of them to the food section,”now kids take everything you want to eat and Yoon-ah don’t overdue okay”,Seungyoon pout hear papa yg warning,”appaaa..not fair”,papa yg smile and take his wife,his brother along with his wife go to somewhere else.After they finish eating they take a rest,”woahh..so full the food really delicious”,Mino exclaime,”you right Mino hyung the foods really something”,the others agree suddenly they hear papa yg voice,”hello everyone I would to thanks to all of you for coming to my party and I want to introduce someone to everyone they are our new board directors”,Junhoe and Chanwoo eyes open widely see who coming to the stage,”Chan-chan i..is that ummas and appas”,Chanwoo who cannot form a word can only nod,”what are they doing there?”,the hyungs did not understand why the maknae feel shock see the new directors,you see the hyungdeul never ever seen maknaes parents so they did’nt know what they look like,”yah maknaes why you so shock do you know them”,Jiwon ask,Junhoe and Chanwoo look at their hyungs and sighed,”more than know”,they still did’nt get what the maknaes mean.”Everyone let me introduce to all of you Mr Jung Jaeshin and his wife Mrs Jung Chaerin,Mr Goo Junhee and his wife Mrs Goo Yaerin”,(the name are fake as I do not know their parents name)the hyungs in shocking state and turn to Junhoe and Chanwoo then turn to the stage back,”Junhoe-ah,Chanwoo-ah ar..are they your pa..parents?”,Yunhyeong ask stuttering.The maknaes only smile innocently and that confirm everything,they take a deep breath to calm themselves,”okay..okay.. don’t be surprise this is Chanwoo-and Junhoe we talking about they are full of surprise”,Hanbin soothe,”aish I don’t know anymore and both of you”,Seunghoon point to Chanwoo and Junhoe who raise their arm surrender,”next time tell us everything about you guys so you guys can stop give heart attack to you hyungs understand”,both of them nod eagerly.They turn attention to the stage,”nice to meet all of you from now on we will become yg new board directors and firstly I want to announce something to all of you”,Ikon and Winner prepare themselves,”can I ask Ikon and Winner come to the stage”,everyone turn to Ikon and Winner members,they shock hear their name being call but they still complie,they go to the stage and standing beside papa yg,”I want to introduce our sons to all of you,Junoe-ah,Chanwoo-ah come here”,Junhoe and Chanwoo gulp and go their parents stand beside their parents.

“Everyone this is our sons Goo Junhoe and Jung Chanwoo”,this cause chaos in papa yg mansion,”also they will get marry soon”,that send shock not only to everyone but to Chanwoo and Junhoe also,”appa why you announce about our marriage”,Chanwoo ask his appa,”son I do this so both of you can act like normal couple not hiding in yg building to show your love but also to the outside world beside your fans deserve to know”,his appa explaine,”but appa what if..”,Mr Jung stop his son,”I do this for your happinese Chanwoo-ah”,he tell in his stern voice and made Chanwoo agree in defeat.Then papa yg speak and Seungyoon know what his appa want to say,”appa nooo..it’s not the right time to tell them”,Seungyoon plead,”no Seungyoon-ah it is the right time I don’t want to hide you and your umma anymore along with your marriage”,Seungyoon beg his appa but vail the he turn to his husband,”Hyunie say something made appa stop”,but Taehyun did’nt stop his father in law,”Yoon maybe it is the time we tell everyone especially our fans about us”,Taehyun persuade his wife,Seungyoon bit his lip thinking then he nod.His app and Taehyun happy with this,”everyone I want to introduce my son Kang Seungyoon or should I say Yang Seungyoon”,again chaos,everyone in the mansion could not stop shocking with the news they heard,”I know all of you must be shocking about this but it is truth he is my son I married my wife after few months Seungyoon become trainee”,nobody speak then Seungyoon open his mouth to speak,”also I want to introduce someone important to me”,he take Taehyun hand,”everyone this is Taehyun my husband,we had been married for six month already I hope all of you accept us”,he and Taehyun bow suddenly one of the directors shouting,”I cannot accept this what is this all about Mr Yang”,they shock hear the man,”what do you mean Mr Choi”,papa yg ask,”I cannot accept that the company full of ”,everyone gasp hear the man rude word.Seungyoon and Junhoe shock and hurt the man call them ,both of them have tears and trembling,Taehyun and Chanwoo who see their beloved ones hurting hug and calm them,Chanwoo and Taehyun protecting their love ones from the man.Papa yg who see his boys hurting glare at the man,”Mr Choi if you cannot accept my sons you can go now and I don’t need you in my company,the man scoft,”Mr Yang I tell you this will ruin your reputation and the company if you keep this faggots everything you build will vanish”,he say with disgusting show on his face,”the faggots you keep saying are my sons and I will no tolerante with someone who insulting my sons,my sons happinese is my everything so if you think you can’t live with them you can leave now and never come back”,papa yg coldy chase the man,”huh I also did’nt want to stand on the same place with faggots”,the the man leave.

“Seungyoon-ah,Junhoe-ah come here”,papa yg open his arms to welcome Seungyoon and Junhoe,both of them run to papa yg arms,”don’t worry my sons no one will hurt you anymore I will protect all of you from everyone who want to harm you”,both Seungyoon and Junhoe feel relief hear papa yg words,the Junhoe parents call him,”Junhoe-ah come to appa and umma,”Junhoe go to his parents and hug them,”listen baby boy appa will make sure that no one will harm you guys especially you”,Mrs Goo call Chanwoo,”Chanwoo-ah come here”,she open her arm to Chanwoo and he go to them and he be pull by Mrs Goo,”Chanwoo-ah I want you to promise me no matter what happen you will love my son,you will cherish him,you will always protect him,can you promise umma?”,Chanwoo look at Mrs Goo the look at Junhoe,”I promise umma I will take care of June-june and always love him”,the parents satisfy with Chanwoo.Suddenly Chanwoo take Junhoe hand and pull him toward the front of the stage,”I want everyone here become my witness my declaration to someone I love all my heart”,he turn to Junhoe and held his face lovingly,”Goo Junhoe the moment I saw you for the first time I already like you even that time we still kids but after what what we had through together from we still a kids until we have grown up I know I have always love you,I watch you become a beautiful person that have the most pure heart,you become my priority to protect the innocent heart you held made me want to protect you forever from this cruel world,you change peoples that surrounding you to become a better person but you still did’nt acknowledge your talent yet”,Chanwoo smile softly and the hyungs agree with Chanwoo that Junhoe made peoples become a better person when they with him.”So Goo Junhoe I want to be with you forever until my last breath,I want nothing can separate us except death so I want to ask you once again will you marry me Goo Junhoe and become my complete part of me?”,Junhoe already in tears hear Chanwoo touching confession he did not speak anything that made everyone nervous whether he will accept Chanwoo,Chanwoo stare at Junhoe anxious why Junhoe still did’nt say anything then he feel Junhoe lips on him.He stunned with Junhoe bold but kiss him back nevertheless,after few minutes they pull aways then Junhoe open his mouth,”Jung Chanwoo for all the love you have for me,for all the attention you gave to me,you always protect me and mostly for the respect you held for me made me love you more,made me want to always be with you so yes..i will become yours Jung Chanwoo forever”,Chanwoo smile widely and lift Junhoe and spin him,Junhoe smile cutely and giggle,”Chan-chan stop it everyone looking at us”,Chanwoo stop spinning and kiss Junhoe passionately,”I love you so much Goo Junhoe..love you forever”,everyone clapping their hands supporting Chanwoo and Junhoe,the families happy that everyone accept it.The hyungs really happy for the maknaes and hope nothing can stop their happinese,Chanwoo and Junhoe deserve this after what had happened,the hyungs will always support and protect their beloved maknaes.

 

 

 

finally i finish this story i would like to thank to all of you readers that have been support this story and who had subscribe and comment..i really hope you like and enjoy this story also don't forget to read my other stories..thanks guys you are the best