chapter nine

INNOCENT JUNHOE

well i hope you enjoy my update and i'm sorry if it's not like you expecting but i will update another chapter this week so wait for it.

 

 

 

The moment Chanwoo step in practice room Junhoe run and hug him,”I’m so worry about you Chan-chan,where are you going actually?”,Chanwoo pull away from the hug,”I’m fine June-june nothing happened and June-june if you want to know where am I just now we have to tell the hyungs the truth about us”,Junhoe bite his lip thinking whether now  is the right time to tell his hyungs.Chanwoo look at his fiancé know Junhoe feel nervous,he  hug Junhoe and whisper,”baby, if we don’t tell them now there will be a lot misunderstanding later beside they deserve the truth”,Junhoe look at Chanwoo and nod,”fine we will tell them but you have to tell me where are you just now okay”,Chanwoo smile and Junhoe cheek tenderly,”I promise baby beside I think Hanbin,Jiwon and Yunhyeong hyung still shock what had happened”,Junhoe curiousty grow bigger what had happened.

They go the centre of practice room and gathering their hyungs,”hyungdeul can you come here we have something to tell you guys”,Chanwoo call the hyungs.They look at each other confuse why Chanwoo call them nevertheless they complie,”yes Chanwoo-ah there is something you need?”,Jinhwan ask the maknae,”we have something to tell you guys”,Junhoe tell them.”What is it?”,Donghyuk ask,”first let us sit because what we want to tell you in a moment might shocking  you guys”,they do what Chanwoo tell and sit together at the centre of practice room.”So spill out guys”,Hanbin look at his two maknae,”well hyungdeul what we will tell might made you guin a moment might shocking  you guys”,they do what Chanwoo tell and sit together at the centre of practice room.”So spill out guys”,Hanbin look at his two maknae,”well hyungdeul what we will tell might made you guys feel confuse so I want all of you listen and never interrupt..clear?”,Chanwoo stare at his hyungs one by one,they confuse but nod anyway.

“Do you guys remember when I tell that me and June-june was not a fiancé and it’s all just to protect June-june from that guy?”,Chanwoo see his hyungs nod sign they remember,”well the day we went to our parents something drastic happened”,the hyungs still stay silent and Chanwoo look at Junhoe to know whether Junhoe ready to tell them.Junhoe smile and nod his head towards Chanwoo indicate he’s ready and Chanwoo turn his attention to the hyungs,”hyungdeul ,me and June-june we..”,Chanwoo stop for a moment and take a breath to calm down,”will getting marry”.Chanwoo and Junhoe look  at their hyungs reaction but no one has shown any kind of reaction,”hyungdeul are you guys okay?..hyungs?..hyungs?...hyungs??!!!..”,they startle hear Junhoe screaming and look at  the maknaes to find any lie but find nothing,”but..but..you said you just pretended to become fiancé so how come you guys getting marry?”,Jiwon still can’t understand,”well the day we went to Chanwoo parents mansion our parents already gather there to asked us what had happened at the party that made Chanwoo admit  I’m his fiancé,we explained to our parents and apologized and they forgived us then we had breakfast the rest you have to ask Chanwoo because after we had breakfast he and his father had something to talked so I don’t know what happened”,Junhoe explain to the hyungs and look at Chanwoo to continue.

They turn their attention to Chanwoo,”Chanwoo-ah tell us what happened next”,Yunhyeong ask Chanwoo to continue,”actually appa asked me something..he asked whether I love Junhoe,not like brother love but if I fall in love with Junhoe.I told him the truth that I have love Junhoe the moment I saw him for the first time until now”,Chanwoo confession to his appa made Junhoe blushing cutely and Hanbin see it,”aww..my baby dongsaeng blushing hear his fiancé confession”,the others look at Junhoe and find he indeed blushing,Junhoe look cute with pink dust on his cheek they will never get enough with Junhoe because he really lovely boy,”wait guys we getting distract..Chanwoo-ah continue”,Jinhwan remind them then Chanwoo continue.”Oh right my story..well after I told appa my feeling appa smile proudly then he asked something shocking..he asked me to marry June-june.Of course I felt shocked and looked at appa doubtly but he serious about his request,said that I need to protected June-june from this cruel world.First I’m insecure whether June-june love me or not but appa convince me that June-june really love me,he told me to take a look at June-june eyes and I can see his love for me and you know what?”,the other listen to  Chanwoo and see his smile softly when he tell them what happened and at the moment they know Chanwoo really loveJunhoe dearly.

Chanwoo continue,”I realized how stupid I am..how come I never seen his love for me all this time..how come I never realized he held his pure love for me..when I see those in his eyes immediately I asked him to marry me and become my complete half .First June-june doubted my words thinking  I proposed him just to protected him but I will never do that to him,I want him to become mine because I love him with all my heart”,Chanwoo story made some of them have tears.”Chanwoo-ah we want to apologise to both of you”,Jiwon suddenly tell,Junhoe and Chanwoo confuse why they want to apologise,”why Jiwon hyung?..something  happened?”, Junhoe ask his protective hyung,then Donghyuk speak,”well we want to apologise because as a hyungs never realize our maknaes love each other dearly,we stay together for a long time,we always together but we never see the love you guys have for each other.We realize about both of you from Taehyun hyung and that made us felt so shame,after that we want to helped you guys but Seungyoon hyung said that just leave it don’t do anything because it can made thing worsed.He adviced just let two of you handle it and we kind feel thankful to Seungyoon advice because if not Chanwoo would not confess his love to Junhoe and soon to be marry but we still feel sorry so we want to apologise”.

Junhoe and Chanwoo stunned hear their hyungs feeling they never know the hyungs feel guilty about that,”hyungdeul don’t be sorry we never blame you guys and Seungyoon hyung right you just let us handle our feeling and now look me and June-june getting marry”,Chanwoo smile cutely made his hyungs forget about it,”thanks maknae-ah..oh yeah Chanwoo-ah we never know you can be so cheesy”,Yunhyeong tease his twin,”he’s right where did you learn to confess like that it’s so chessy but romantic”,Chanwoo and Junhoe feel their cheek blush due to their hyungs teasing,”hyunggg..don’t tease us it’s embrassing”,Junhoe whine and hid his head on Chanwoo chest then he remember Chanwoo have to explaine what had happened when he’s gone early.”Wait Chan-chan you have to explain what had happened just now and where are you going”,Chanwoo palm his face forget he have another explaination to.

“Oh yeah I’m forget sorry June-june..one more thing hyungs I want to tell well rather Jinhwan,Donghyuk and June-june  have to tell,the others already know”,Donghyuk and Jinhwan look at Chanwoo wonder what else he have for them,”well when I asked both of you to take June-june go outside to calm him down, I go to Jaejin-shi office”,Junhoe eyes open widely,”what?!!..why you go there Chan-chan,did you do something to him?”,Junhoe ask Chanwoo scare he might do something stupid.The others can see Chanwoo face become darker,”so I have to let him go after what he had done to you?”,Chanwoo cold voice startle the others because Chanwoo never use that voice to Junhoe,”Chan-chan I just don’t want anything happened to you”,Chanwoo face softly hear Junhoe concern about him.”Don’t worry June-june nothing happened I just give him some lesson to never hurt you again that’s all,”Junhoe feel relieve.

The hyungs still can’t understand what happened,”wait guys what do you mean he hurt Junhoe?”,Donghyuk ask,”actually Jaejin-shi confront June-june when he go to the toilet,he said words that made June-june scared so I give him some words that made him double scare”,Chanwoo explaine.”So you guys go to Jaejin-shi office?”,Jinhwan ask,”yeah..well actually it’s me wanted to go the other hyungs did’nt know I just ask them to follow me.When we arrived his assistance told he had meeting with app and big bang hyungs so no one can disturb them but you know me hyungs I don’t care then I get in and they in the middle of meeting…to skip it I give him a word I sure he will never forget and I apologized to appa and big bang hyungs then we get out,the rest you know”,the hyungs can never belive their maknae can be this scary when come to Junhoe.

“Well everything had happened nothing we can say but Chanwoo-ah you have to be careful I’m afraid Jaejin-shi will do something to you”,Jiwon warning Chanwoo,”don’t worry about that hyung I will call our parents to come here and give to that guy lesson  that will make he quit from here”,the hyungs can only sigh and shake their head.Then Chanwoo hear Junhoe call his name,”Chan-chan are you sure he will never disturb us because I’m worry he will carry on his threat to hurt you”,Chanwoo hug Junhoe tightly and give signal to the hyungs that he want to be alone with Junhoe,the hyungs understand and get out from practice room to give them privacy.When all the hyungs gone,Chanwoo pull away and held Junhoe face,”baby-ah listen..i will never let that guy hurt me and you or anybody we love,I will protect every each one of you and I will make sure he can never touch us I promise”,Junhoe look at Chanwoo eyes and he can see Chanwoo really determine,”thank you Chan-chan,you always protect me from anyone that have bad intention to me I really thankful that I have you as my soon to be husband”,then Junhoe made surprise action he kiss Chanwoo with his love for Chanwoo pour into the kiss,Chanwoo feel shock Junhoe kiss him but he enjoy it anyway and kiss Junhoe passionately he will love and protect Junhoe even it mean danger himself.