chapter twelve

INNOCENT JUNHOE

enjoyyy..

 

Seungyoon go to the place where he belive Junhoe been held he can feel behind Junhoe kidnapping is Yang Jaejin because he the only want who still cannot accept Junhoe with Chanwoo.He arrive at the place and find a place to hide,he take a peak and see there are only two bodyguard,”great only two of them but how can I defeat them,”he take a look once again and found the other one leave and enter the house,”lucky me now only want I have to take down but how?”,then he get an idea,he take his phone and type an address in his phone.He go to the house and ask,”emm.. excuses me sir I want to ask something?”,the bodyguard look at Seungyoon and travel his eyes to Seungyoon body and smirk evily,he nod,”can I know where is this place because according to the direction people told me it’s around here but I still can’t find it can you help?”,Seungyoon ask innocently but in seduce tone.The bodyguard go closer toward Seungyoon and take his phone,”oh I think you are in wrong place this is very far from here”,he tell Seungyoon,”really what a waste of time well thank you sir for your help”,Seungyoon bit his lip seductive and see the bodyguard look at his lips he smirk,he try to take his phone back but the bodyguard did’nt give it,”sir can you give my phone back?”,the bodyguard hide his phone behind,”take it yourself”,he tell teasingly,Seungyoon know this man already in his trap so he play along he go to the man and try to take his phone then the bodyguard slip his arm around Seungyoon waist and held him,”you know what,I want more than your thanks beautiful”,he held Seungyoon chin,Seungyoon place his lips near the man ears,”be my guest then but not here somewhere else mind you”,he tell in seducing voice.

The bodyguard groan hear Seungyoon y voice then he take Seungyoon to the small room a little far from the house,he then lock the door and kiss Seungyoon lips hungry.Seungyoon play his along then he spot a wood stick not to big but still can be use he drag the man toward it while kiss him then he reach the wooden stick and knock the bodyguard.The bodyguard unconscious and Seungyoon smile victory,he wipe his lips disgusting the man kiss him,”eww..saliva uh so disgusting”,then he remember he have to call Donghyuk he take his phone and dial Donghyuk number,”yobseyo Donghyuk-ah..i’m fine now I want you tell the police Junhoe at Yang Jaejin place..aish I will tell you later I will give you the address”,he tell Donghyuk the address and end the call.Now he hope they will come faster and he go towards the house.

“Jaejin-shi why you doing this to me?”,Junhoe ask Jaejin,”why?..huh..haha..Junhoe-ah I think you know why I’m doing this don’t you”,Jaejin smirk,”I already told you I don’t love you beside I’m already have fiancé so please stop this madness”,Junhoe plead Jaejin ,”madness?..that’s what you think about my love for you?..i will show the real madness”,then he grab Junhoe,” "no!..no!..let me go..Chan-chan help me..please don't do this,let me go.Why you doing this to me,Chan-chan save me",then Junhoe being slap,"shut up don't you ever say that bastard name infront of me,i already told you Junhoe i will make sure you become mine even if i have to force you",Junhoe try to escape but he being pull,"no!..let me go!",Jaejin grab Junhoe and push him on the bed,"by tonight i will make you regret for rejecting me Goo Junhoe",he smirk.He try to kiss Junhoe but Junhoe avoid it,he try to kick Jaejin but he’s too strong,Jaejin kiss Junhoe neck and rip Junhoe shirt,”no!..let me go please!please!..don’t do this I beg you”,Jaejin grab Junhoe chin roughly,”I will make you mine Goo Junhoe no matter what”,he continue to ravish Junhoe.Junhoe can only crying disgusting with what’s happening to him he try harder to escape but his effort become vail.

Suddenly Junhoe hear thud sound and feel Jaejin become heavier he look at him and found he unconscious then someone pull Jaejin from him,he look up to find Seungyoon,”hyung!”,Junhoe get up and hug Seungyoon tightly afraid he just dream Seungyoon really here,”sshh..Junhoe-ah hyung here come we don’t have much time we need to get out from here come”,he drag Junhoe out from the room and quickly they headed to the front door to escape but suddenly they hear bodyguard voice,”hey!hey!..where do you think you’re going come back”,he chase Seungyoon and Junhoe.They run faster toward the door and when they reach the door Seungyoon look back and the bodyguard took out a gun and aimed at Junhoe,Seungyoon with instinct he shield Junhoe with his body and take the shoot for Junhoe and hit on his shoulder,”hyung!”,Seungyoon fall down,”hyung are okay,why you protect me hyung now you hurt”,Seungyoon smile,”because I promise I will protect you Junhoe-ah now we have to”,Junhoe help Seungyoon to stand carefully but a voice stop them,”where the hell you think you’re going huh”,Jaejin barelt stand with his hand in his head,”hey you kill them”,the bodyguard aim his gun toward them but suddenly the door being ambush,”stay right there and put your gun down”,Seungyoon and Junhoe relive the police have come just in time,the police take the bodyguard and Jaejin but suddenly Seungyoon feel his legs become weak and he moan in pain,Junhoe alert,”hyung..hyung please hold it the help will come”.

 Ikon and Winner arrive.”June-june”,Junhoe hear Chanwoo call his name he run toward him and hug Chanwoo,”oh thank god you’re save”,he kiss Junhoe head,”I’m fine Chan-chan but Seungyoon hyung is hurt”,when Taehhyun hear his wife hurt he run toward Seungyoon,”Seungyoon!”,Seungyoon look up to the voice and can see his husband,”Taehyun you come”,Taehyun eyes watery look at his wife condition.Seungyoon look really in pain as his shoulder been shoot,”oh my Yoonie what happen to you”,Taehyun held Seungyoon gently,”he try to shoot Junhoe Hyunie so I’m protect him I don’t want Junhoe get hurt”,Taehyun kiss Seungyoon forehead as he proud of him then,”Seungyoon hyung”,Chanwoo sit infront of Seungyoon,”thank you hyung..thank you protecting June-june”,Seungyoon smile softly,”it’s fine Chanwoo-ah it’s my duty as a hyung beside I love him too much to seen him hurt”,he look at Junhoe.“Yunhyeong-shi”,they turn to the voice,”the ambulance is here we can take Seungyoon-shi to the hospital to receive a treatment”,Yunhyeong nod and say thank to the police then Taehyun gently help Seungyoon to stand and bring him to the ambulance.They relive everything is settle eventhough Seungyoon get hurt but they know the culprit will receive his punishment.

 

 

okay soo..the story wil come to the end soon i hope you enjoy