chapter three(part 1)

INNOCENT JUNHOE

Today yg family have a party to celebrate papa yg birthday,at Ikon dorm everybody busy prepare for the party,"Hanbin-ah how do i look?",Jiwon show himself to his lover/wifey.Hanbin look at Jiwon and frown,"take off i don't like it",Jiwon confuse why Hanbin did'nt like it,"why babe it's not good with me?",Hanbin pout his lips,"it's too good that's why i ask you to change".Jiwon chuckle and hug his Hanbin,"baby are you jealous somebody will attract to me at the party later?",Hanbin hug Jiwon neck and put his head on Jiwon shoulder,"of course i'm jealous because you too handsome someone might steal you",Jiwon smile hear that,"Hanbin-ah no matter how beautiful or handsome people out there my eyes will always look at you because you know why?",Hanbin look at Jiwon and ask,"why?".Jiwon close the gap between them,"because to me you are the most beautiful person in and out i ever seen",then he kiss Hanbin softly,they pull away and Jiwon can see beautiful dust pink on Hanbin cheek.It's made Hanbin more beautiful and cute,"you so cute Hanbin-ah and i don't want to change that, also my mum will chop my head if i ever hurting you so don't worry baby my heart will always belong to you",.Hanbin feel so loved hear his lover but also cringe,"Jiwon-ah it's so cheesy but i like it.Anyway, come i bet everyone already waiting for us".

When they come out everyone already wait for them,"everyone are here?",Hanbin ask them,"only Junhoe not here hyung",Donghyuk tell Hanbin.After few minutes,Junhoe come out,"hyungdeul i'm finish so how do i look?",all the guys cannot form a words as their eyes and mouth wide open.They can't believe Junhoe can be this beautiful,what he wear right now fit him perfectly it's made him like an angel."Emm..hyungs you guys okay?..why look at me like that,it's something wrong with what i'm wearing do i have to change it?",the members awake from their shock,"noo...Junhoe-ah don't change it,it's look good with you..it's too good."Jinhwan words made Junhoe blushing then,"emm..hyungdeul i know June-june really pretty but if we not moving right now we will be late",Chanwoo remind them.Hanbin look at his wwatch and realize they alreday late few minutes,"guys we have to move now or we gonna be late and papa yg will kick our ,gomawo maknae-ah remind us",Chanwoo smile to Hanbin,"no problem hyung..ah hyungdeul i want to remind you guys one more thing".The guys listen to Chanwoo and they see smirk towards them,"don't you guys ever stare at my June-june like that again,it's like you guys want to my June-june.My June-june is still innocent as you guys always said so please control your hormones,come June-june we already late we will wait you guys in the car hurry up hyungs don't be shock too much",Chanwoo take Junhoe hands and go to the cars.The hyungs standing still too shock to speak then Jiwon,"that Jung Chanwoo how dare he warning us,his beloved hyungs and what he mean we gonna our baby.If i want to someone i will do  that to my wifey right baby?",Hanbin stare at Jiwon like he crazy man,"yah Kim Jiwon what the hell you're saying..aishh i'm gonna have headache like this.Yah let's go we late already".

The moment they step in the hall,they steal all the attention but Junhoe steal the most attention.Everyone praise how beautiful he is,the light shine his pale skin perfectly it's feel like they see an angel."Yo Hanbin why you guys late?",Winner Mino ask his closet dongsaeng,"Mino hyung you dont't  have to scream i can hear you aish my poor ears",Hanbin scold Mino and rub his ears.Mino smile sheeply,"hehe sorry Hanbin-ah i'm too excited",then Mino feel an arms around his waist and Jinwoon head pop out."Mino-ah why you leave me alone with those two loverbirds it's so sick watch them lovey dovey",Jinwoon pout at Mino then he look up at Ikon members,his stare stop at Junhoe his eyes widely open."Omona Junhoe-ah it is really you?",Junhoe confuse why Jinwoon ask that,"of course it is me hyung why you asking like that?",Jinwoon can't stop looking at Junhoe."Junhoe-ah you're so beautiful i feel like an angel come down to earth",Junhoe blushing furiously hear Jinwoon said,he realize now almost everyone in the hall look at him and it made him nervous.He tug Chanwoo sleeve,"Chan-chan why everyone look at June-june is something wrong with June-june?",Junhoe standing closely to Chanwoo as he can feel everyone stare.Chanwoo hug Junhoe tightly as he protecting Junhoe from everyone in here,"June-june don't mind about them.They stare at you because you so stunning tonight,you almost beat all the women in here",Junhoe clingy to Chanwoo his hug made Junhoe calm,"but Chan-chan it's made me uncomfortable i don't like it".Chanwoo smile softly to Junhoe,"June-june don't worry i'm here with you,i promise i will stay with you all the time".They look at each other and smile as they in their own world,they did'nt realize all their hyungs look at them.Then other Winner members come,"hey guys what you staring at so intensly?",Taehyun ask them but they did not hear his question as they look at the maknaes,Seungyoon tap Taehyun shoulder,"Taehyun-ah i think they look at that",Seungyoon point towards Junhoe and Chanwoo.Taehyun look at them and scoft,"i wonder why they not together yet".

Taehyun words broke their stare and look at him confuse,"what do you mean hyung?",Donghyuk ask Taehyun.Taehyun roll his eyes,"i wonder where you put your eyes all this time",the other still confuse,"what do you mean hyung our eyes put in its place",Jiwon answer dumbly.Taehyun palm his face at Jiwon stupidly,"what i mean is how come all of you did not notice their attraction toward each other especially you guys Ikon.Can't you see how lovely when they talk,stare and smile toward each others also you guys can see how protective Chanwoo towards Junhoe,how Junhoe always clingy to Chanwoo and the most obvious thing is the way they stare to each other when they sit closely.I saw that all the time so how come you guys their hyungs who live together did'nt saw its."The others in a deep thought hear what Taehyun saying and realize they never notice the attraction of their maknaes.They look at Junhoe and Chanwoo,"guys Taehyun hyung is right i can see it now how come we never notice this we're bad hyungs",Yunhyeong let out his thought."What we're gonna do now we have to help them be together",Hanbin look at s asking,"nothing..",they look at Seungyoon confusely."What do you mean nothing hyung we have to help them be together help them to confess to each other",Donghyuk say,Seungyoo smile at his dongsaeng,"Donghyuk-ah listen to hyung you guys don't do anything about them let them settle this alone if we step on their matter it we only make it worse or more complication so just let them be trust me it's better like that",Winner members proud hear Seungyoon advise to their dongsaengdeul,no wonder he is a leader.Unnotice by the guys,someone hear them about Junhoe and Chanwoo,the person who want to make Junhoe his the moment he saw Junhoe in yg buliding,"i'll have to make move quickly or  i will lose Junhoe.Junhoe will be mine tonight by hook or by crook.

Then papa yg voice can be hear,"alright everyone i want to say thank you for coming for my party and i hope all of you enjoy the party cheers",the music start to play and they start to dance."June-june do you want to dance with me?,Chanwoo ask Junhoe stretch out his hand for Junhoe to take it,Junhoe take his hand,"of course i want Chan-chan it will be my pleasure".Chanwoo guide Junhoe arms to wrap around his neck and he circle his arms around Junhoe waist."May i June-june?"Chanwoo ask Junhoe softly without break their stare,Junhoe nod his head and they dance follow the music.The unsaid love between them is strong that no one can remove it,Chanwoo close the gap they can feel their breath each other but they still did not know tonight event will change their life.