chapter eleven

INNOCENT JUNHOE

After what papa yg announced to them everything become normal again no more Jaejin ,today Ikon and Winner have a break so they gather together and have a barbeque,now the oldest give them  a task to do,”okay guys I will separate all of you into a group to buy everything we need emm..let see..oh Donghyuk,Seungyoon and Junhoe you guys go buy drinks for us make sure non-alcohol”,then everyone began to protest,”hyunggg”,Jinwoo roll his eyes,”shut up I don’t want to take care bunch of drunk kids”,their shoulder slump in defeat.Then Jinwoo continue,”next Taehyun,Chanwoo and Jiwon go buy meat a good meat I mean not the one make we sick okay,Mino,Hanbin and Yunhyeong go buy dessert and lastly Jinhwan,Seunghoon and me will go buy everything we need to make barbeque and prepare everything,so everyone clear?”,everyone nod their heads.”Then what are you waiting for go now!”,Jinwoo order and everyone rushing go to buy what they need.Taehyun,Chanwoo and Jiwon already arrive at meat shop then Chanwoo ask,”Taehyun hyung can I know how you proposed to Seungyoon hyung?”,Taehyun and Jiwon look at Chanwoo,”wae Chanwoo-ah?”,Taehyun ask the youngest,”well actually I want to ask your advice because I want to propose June-june”,Taehyun raise his eyebrow,”but I thought you already did”.Chanwoo look down,”that’s not official I want to do something for June-june he deserve it so can you tell me hyung?”,Chanwoo give his puppy eyes,Taehyun and Jiwon look at Chanwoo the each other they smile,”just tell him hyung I also curious how you propose Seungyoon hyung”,Jiwon tell Taehyun,”well..fine..i proposed him when we had mini concert at China”,Chanwoo and Jiwon shock hear that,”you mean you proposed him infront of your fans?”,Taehyun smirk,”yeah because I think our fans deserve to know and I want everyone know Kang Seungyoon is mine”,Taehyun smile remember Seungyoon shock and touch face when he knelt infront of him and asked Seungyoon to married him.”Taehyun hyung don’t you afraid your fans will post it?”,Jiwon ask,”I don’t care if they post or what they said because my love for Seungyoon is bigger than their filthy mouth”,Chanwoo and Jiwon admire Taehyun bravery,”woahh hyung you are sooo mannn no wonder Seungyoon is the wife emm..hyung can you help me think how to propose to June-june?”,Chanwoo ask Taehyun help,”don’t worry Chanwoo-ah infact all the hyungs will help you okay now let’s finish our duty”,they nod,”gomawo Taehyun hyung”,Taehyun smile and they go buy the meat.

With Donghyuk,Seungyoo and Junhoe they still find a store that sell good beverage but they still can’t find it then Seungyoon phone ring,”yobseyo Jinwoo hyung ne oh they already home..well we still can’t find the store hyung..really?..where?..oh right that store I’m forget thank hyung okay bye”,then he keep his phone and tell Donghyuk and Junhoe,”guys Jinwoo just tell me where to buy the drinks come on we go there,”the dongsaeng nod and follow Seungyoon.Then they find the store,”finally we found it”,they enter the store and buy the drinks they need,”okay we manage to buy it so let’s go home”,Donghyuk say to Junhoe and Seungyoon.They keep talking and laughing and suddenly there is black van stop infront of them and take Junhoe,”no..no..let me go hyungs help me”,Donghyuk and Seungyoon try to save Junhoe but the men too strong,”yah let my dongsaeng go..Junhoe-ah”,they see Junhoe try to escape but the guys put cloth to his mouth and Junhoe body become weak and he faint,Seungyoon and Donghyuk try to get Junhoe but the men push them roughly then they leave Donghyuk and Seungyoon along with Junhoe.”Hyung what should we do we have to save Junhoe”,Donghyuk panic and Seungyoon calm him down,”Donghyuk listen I want you go the guys and tell them what happened then I want you guys report this to the police immediately”,Seungyoon tell Donghyuk what to do,”but hyung what about you?”,Seungyoon face show his determine,”I will save Junhoe”,Donghyuk shock hear Seungyoon say,”what?!!..hyung are you crazy beside how you gonna find him we don’t know who take junhoe”,Seungyoon close his eyes and take a breath,”somehow I know who take Junhoe and where he is so you have to go the guys and tell them”,Donghyuk still can’t let Seungyoon go alone,”but hyung it’s too dangerous what if something happen to you”,Seungyoon held Donghyuk shoulder,”Donghyuk listen we don’t have time you have to go now and I will call you when I find Junhoe okay go now”,Donghyuk reluctant to leave Seungyoon alone but he  have to do it to save Junhoe he nod and run.Seungyoon look at Donghyuk until he disappear then he look at where Junhoe being take,”hyung will save you Junhoe-ah”.

When Junhoe wake up he realize he was in an unfamiliar place he keep looking the room then he hear someone enter the room,”well..well look who here nice to meet you Junhoe-shi”,Junhoe recognize the voice and panic then the man show his face and Junhoe know he in really deep trouble,”Jaejin-shi”,Jaejin smirk toward his victim.At the Ikon dorm everyone already finish preparing only wait for the maknaes bring the drinks,”yah where are the maknaes?”,Jinwoo ask but no one know,then they hear door open harshly they go and look what happen and they see Donghyuk pant,”Hyukie what happen where Junhoe and Seungyoon”,Mino ask,”hyung Junhoe he’s being kidnap”,Donghyuk tell them,”what??!!..what the hell you talking about Donghyuk what do you mean Junhoe being kidnap?”,Jinhwan ask in panic.Donghyuk take a breath,”when we finish buy the drinks there is black van and men then they take Junhoe we try to save him but the guys who took Junhoe too strong”,Chanwoo legs weaken hear his precious being taken then he run toward  door,”wait Chanwoo-ah where are you going?”,Donghyuk ask the maknae,”where else save my fiancé of course”,Donghyuk stop Chanwoo,”no you can’t we have to report this to the police”,Chanwoo face darken,”by then Junhoe will in trouble”,Donghyuk held Chanwoo shoulder,”listen I know youw want to save Junhoe we also want to save him but think rationally we don’t know where to find him so we have to report this first beside this is Seungyoon hyung order,”hear Seungyoon name Taehyun look up and realize Seungyoon not with Donghyuk,”Donghyuk-ah where is Seungyoon?”,Taehyun ask hope nothing happen to his wife,Donghyuk look at Taehyun,”he go to save Junhoe I try to stop him but he insist”,Taehyun eyes open widely,”what??..what the heck”,Taehyun stop for a moment to calm down,”what do you mean he go to save Junhoe beside how he know where to find him”,Taehyun look at Donghyuk waiting,”he said somehow he know who took Junhoe and he will call us when he find Junhoe but first he want us go to police station to report this”,Taehyun cannot belive Seungyoon will danger himself but that’s Seungyoon he will protect everyone he love.”Okay listen we go to the police and report then we wait Seungyoon call”,Chanwoo protest,”no hyung I want to save Junhoe now”,Chanwoo tears already flow the Taehyun go to Chanwoo and hug him,”Chanwoo-ah hyung know you worry about Junhoe all of us are but we need to trust Seungyoon in this I also worry about him but first we need to do this okay I belive Junhoe will be fine”,Chanwoo sob can be heard throughout the dorm,then Taehyun look at his brothers,”let’s go everyone we have family to save”,they go to police station.