Under The Rain

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Eunhye left, Jongkook went back to his original place with his friends who seems to witness everything happened just now.

"Did I just watch a drama?" Taehyun said and glanced at Jongkook who's taking a seat beside him.

"It's a love triangle" Donghoon added and can't hide his smile as he's already watching Jongkook's blushing cheeks.

"Hyung. How is it like to be liked by two girls who's the campus stars?" Kwangsoo added.

"Ya! What are you guys saying?" Jongkook complained with a sharp glance at them.

"Hyung! Stop that glare. I'm scared!" Donghoon joked.
"Hyung. Do you know how I shocked I was when I saw Song Ji Hyo came here?" Kwangsoo asked.

"What did she give you earlier? It seems special as you accept it shyly" Taehyun added. All of them are showering him with questions and teasing him with what happened earlier.
"Ya! Stop asking showering me with non sense question okay? It's nothing. It's my shirt" Jongkook replied in annoyance and when he mentioned 'shirt' all of them shouted 'woooo' at the same time and made him blushed more.

"Why did she has your shirt, Jongkook ah? Perhaps?" Taehyun asked disbelieve.

"Hyung! What have you done?" Kwangsoo asked while covering his mouth with his palms in surprised.

"Did she slept in your house?" Donghoon just asked then right question!

"Aish! Stop all of your imagination. There's nothing going on between me and her!" Jongkook strictly said but they replied him with a 'wooooo'

"Jongkook ah. You remembered? You said you also used to say you have nothing going on between you and Eunhye"

"That's one is a fact" Jongkook replied easily.

"Taehyun hyung! You know there's a slight different in his tone when we asked about Song Ji Hyo and Yoon Eun Hye" Kwangsoo teased as that's a fact. He blushed and felt embarassed when they asked about Jihyo and his expression was just a normal expression when they asked about Eunhye.

"That's just your feeling" Jongkook replied and again with his sharp glance lol.

"Jongkook ah. How's Eunhye? She clearly likes you!"

"Taehyun ah. There's nothing going on with me and her. I swear!"
"Then stop making her thinks you like him too, Jongkook ah. With you behaving like that makes her think that you probably like her too. You know how hurt it will be when reality doesn't come as how you expected"

"Her family and herself has been always good to me. Should I treat her badly?"

"Hyung. Life must be hard on you" Donghoon said and patted his shoulder.

"Ya! What non sense are you saying? Just focus on your studies, Donghoon ah!"

Maybe Jongkook's life and their life are different. So much different. Starting from their background until their interest. They came from rich family, while Jongkook doesn't but there's surely some things that Jongkook has but they don't. He has a charm and charisma to attract women just by looking at them with his small eyes. Not just good appearance, he has brain. His smart brain made him looks more attractive especially when he's working with architectural project. But that doesn't make their friendship become bad or what. Differences surely made their relationship closer.

**

She doesn't know why she felt a slight hurt on her chest when she saw that girl linked her arms into his. She knew she doesn't have any rights to act like she's mad or what just the uncomfortable feel inside her made her wanted to leave that place faster. Although she wants to talk to him more and see his face longer but the presence of that girl made her canceled her plan.
After leaving Jongkook dumbfounded, Jihyo managed to just go back to her penthouse. Usually she'll come to the coffee shop but seems like she doesn't really want to bump into Jongkook as she's afraid she'll meet that girl again.

Although she seemed a little annoyed with what happened earlier, she really hopes that Jongkook will keep his promise that he'll come and visit her. He texted her earlier already around twice. Asking her why she didn't come to the coffee shop and 10 minutes later another message came saying that he'll come to her penthouse as she wanted him too. It has been about an hour that she's waiting for him. She started to wonder wether he will come or no. She trusts him that he won't break his promise. She tried to make herself busy by reading and doodling and after another 10 minutes of boredom, she finally heard the bell and she stands up directly and walked to the door. She knew it's him.
"You're here" She greeted and tried to be as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter