Greeting his family

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was such a nice Sunday that Jongkook, Taehyun, Kwangsoo and Donghoon managed to hang out to forget their problems for a while. After going out from the cinema, they decided to just go to the nearest bibimbap restaurant.

“Jongkook ah. Do you have something to tell us?” Taehyun asked suddenly.

“What thing?” Jongkook asked back while he’s gulping his water.

“Some people from our department saw you at the themepark last weekend” Taehyun added.

“So?’ Jongkook said easily.

“Ya! We’re your friends and you are not going to tell us any single words?” Taehyun almost raised his voice but just right then, there was someone entering the restaurant. She walked elegantly towards their direction. Even the sound of her heels sounded attractive. Everyone there was looking at her with surprise look. Well, except one man who’s already used to meeting her.

“Sorry for my tardiness” She said with her flat expression and took a seat beside Jongkook.

“Ya! all of you. Eyes off her!” Jongkook said while glaring at them while she just giggled a little.

“I never know that Song Ji Hyo could smile too” Donghoon mumbled.

“Of course. I’m a human with feelings too” Jihyo replied.

“Hyung! Why only now you introduce her to us?” Kwangsoo complained.

“Ah. I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo, Song Ji Hyo imnida” Jihyo said and offered a handshake to three of them as she’s trying her best not to show her cold personality and be friendly instead.

“Cha Tae Hyun imnida” Taehyun said and received her handshake and the same thing goes to all of them.

“Ha Dong Hoon imnida”

“Lee Kwang Soo imnida”

“Jihyo ya. These three squids already recognize you before I did” Jongkook said.

“Aish! What’s the matter with her being friendly? It’s not that we have so much chance to talk to her everyday” Donghoon added.

“Donghoon ah. You have to deal with me then if you really want to talk to her everyday” Jongkook threaten but afterall, he was just joking. He’s actually so thankful that Jihyo could get along with his friends and showed her soft and warm personality in front of them. Not the cold one.

“You know what? I still don’t have any idea on how our Jongkookie could manage to make Song Jihyo become his” Taehyun said.

“That was a long story” Jihyo said in chuckle.

“Woah! This is the first time I see her smiling that wide, hyung!” Kwangsoo said and Jihyo could just smiled shyly.

“Ya. Stop looking at her like you’re seeing an idol okay? So, I’m sorry for not telling you guys about us because you know we need to find a right time” Jongkook said.

“I know right. I’ve been seeing suspicious thing between you too and it turned out to be right” Taehyun said.

“Jihyo-Ssi, Would you mind telling us about how Jongkook hyung behave when he is alone with you?” Donghoon dared himself to ask but before Jihyo could say a word, Jongkook already stopped her.

“Hajima. Don’t say anything” Jongkook said and covered her lips with his palm.

“Oppa! What are you trying to do?” Jihyo groaned once Jongkook let go of his palm while his friends already laughing at him.

“Hyung! Let us hear her talking okay?” Kwangsoo said in annoyance while Jihyo giggled again.

“He’s actually sweet and he took a very good care of me” Jihyo said and made Jongkook smiled widely.

“Jinjja?” the three of them mumbled in surprise.

“but he nags and talks a lot. He’s also super perfectionist which is sometimes pretty annoying” Jihyo added and the three guys laughed directly and giving her a thumbs up.

“You’re right, Jihyo-Ssi! He really nags a lot especially during group project!” Taehyun added and still laughed a bit.

The afternoon just passed like that because you know, time passed faster when you’re having fun and spending it with people you love.

“I never know that you could get along well with people you just met” Jongkook said when they were left both together in the park.

“Maybe it’s the time for me to get out of my comfort zone and take a look at the real world outside” She replied.

“Oppa, thank you for being able to make me into a better person. If it’s not you, I don’t think I could be how I am today. Without you, I don’t think I could ever know that this world also has beautiful side. Thank you so much, oppa” She added and smiled before pressing her lips against him, telling him that she loves him so much.

“Ne, Jihyo ya. Promise me that you won’t leave me okay? I’ll definitely do everything to make you happy, my love” He replied.

“Thank you for coming to my life” She said and rested her head on his shoulder when his hands kept on caressing her cheek.

“Oppa. I’m hungry” Jihyo said suddenly.

“But we just ate right?” Jongkook asked disbelieve.

“That one is lunch. Now it’s almost dinner!” She protested.

“Aish. This girl. Stop eating so much or you’ll get fat okay” Jongkook joked.

“Ya! Then what about being fat huh? You’ll stop loving me if I’m fat?” Jihyo said, pretending that she’s angry while pinching his muscled arm.

“It hurts!!”

“But I’m hungry!”

“Let’s go, then” Jongkook said and stood up from the bench.

“Jinjja?” She asked disbelieve.

“You said you’re hungry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter