Re-united

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook has finally finished his shower after more than 30 minutes inside. Yeah, normally guys don’t really spend that much time on showering but he’s actually lost in his own thinking while showering. He dried himself before finally walking into his walk-in closet which is almost full with his clothes, suits, pants, shoes, watches, accessories and so on. He put on his cologne before choosing his outfit. He sighed before finally picking a blue coloured buttoned up shirt and pairing it with black suit, black pants and black necktie. Everything he wore was mostly black. For some reason, he felt like black suit him the most. He sighed while he’s looking at himself in the mirror before finally putting on hair wax. She must be there. He fixed his hair for the last time before receiving the call from Joo-Hyun, his current girlfriend.

“Ah. Ne, Joo-Hyun ah. I’ll be there in 10 minutes okay? Arasso. I’ll hung up now, okay?” He said on the phone. He hung up his phone and put on his shoes before finally going out from his own apartment. It’s already the third year since he lives in this apartment. He has been achieving a lot as well in this past three years.

He arrived at the parking lot and entered the car that he managed to buy with his own money. He started the engine and drove to Joo-Hyun’s place to fetch her. The thing that has been lingering through his mind is actually not Joo-Hyun but his ex-girlfriend instead. If there’s a fate, we’ll meet again in the future. That was her last words and they met now. He knew that he’s such a coward that he avoided her all the time in the office. After around 30 minutes of driving, he finally arrived at Joo-Hyun’s place. He could see from far that Joo-Hyun already waited for him. She was wearing a white colored lace dress with her hair being tied in half. The heels that she wore made her more stunning as well.

Jongkook’s car finally stopped in front of her. Jongkook waited for her to come inside but what she did was just waiting outside. There’s no way in hell that she doesn’t recognize her own boyfriend’s car right. “Are you not going to come in?” Jongkook asked when he opened the window.

“Oppa!” Joo-Hyun frowned when she entered Jongkook’s car. She recognized Jongkook’s car but she was waiting if Jongkook is going to open the door for her or not and turned out she opened the door for herself.

“Wae?” Jongkook asked shortly with his eyes still focusing on the road.

“Ani. You look good in that outfit.” Joo-Hyun praised.

“Gomawo.” He replied shortly.

Joo-Hyun sighed when Jongkook replied her with just a simple thank you. She was actually hoping that Jongkook will reply back saying that she looked good as well but he doesn’t. That made her disappointed but she just simply eases that mind. None of them was talking when Jongkook was driving. They were just too busy with their own thinking. After around an hour of driving they finally reached the place where the event held.

They both entered the hall proudly with Joo-Hyun’s hand linked into Jongkook’s arm as Jongkook offered his arm earlier. When Joo-Hyun was busy smiling to people, Jongkook’s eyes were busy scanning the whole room. He’s not sure either with who he wants to see as his eyes are busy looking around but then his gaze stopped at a lady who was also busy greeting people. Damn she’s so stunning, his heart said. She was just wearing a very simple outfit but yet she’s so stunning. His gaze didn’t move from her and he realized that she was also looking at him. His heartbeat increased when he realized that she was smiling at him. He can’t help but to reply her smile because he can’t hide his excitement in his heart that he felt when he saw him.

“Oppa. Let’s go that way.” Joo-Hyun said and pulled Jongkook away. He has no choice but to follow Joo-Hyun.

The event was hell awesome and seems like everyone enjoyed it except the one man who was busy with his own thinking. He tried his best to focus on the party but his eyes seemed not to corporate with him well as he always tried to scan through the room about where she was. He knew that he’s not supposed to do that because he already has someone beside him that needs his attention.

After the event ended, surprisingly it was raining heavily outside. There was no way in hell that Jongkook will let Joo-Hyun went through the rain with the dress she wore. “Joo-Hyun ah. You wait here for a while, okay? I’ll go get an umbrella for us.” He said before disappearing through the rain.

“Oppa. You’ll be soaked!” Joo-Hyun said but he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter