Curiosity

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems like this month is definitely not Song Ji Hyo's month. Her luck is definitely not working on this month. It's just the beginning of the month yet she had crashed a motorbike and now she's called by the counsellor in her campus. She probably know the reason already. This is not the first time actually but still she's annoyed. She's just skipping class yet the professors, counsellor or even dean are willing to call her and lecture her. That annoys her to death really. She sighed hard and walked to the office where the counsellor asked to go to. She opened the door and saw him sitting down with a bad expression. She bowed a little before he spoke up.

"We meet again, Song Ji Hyo" He said. 

"Take a seat" He added. Jihyo just followed as he said. Nothing come out from , just yet.

"Do you know why I'm calling you now?" He asked.

"No" She said firmly with no guiltiness at all.

"You don't realize your mistake?" He asked.

"No" She said again, expressionless with her eyes looking directly into the counsellor's eyes. She looked at him coldly and made him gulped from that stare. 

"After things you done, you still don't realize your mistake?" He tried to raise his voice but still he failed. This girl is more than ten years younger than him but for some reason that eyes are somehow scary. 

"I haven't done anything wrong. I did my assignments and submit it on time. I passed all of my exams with good scores. My CGPA has no problem as well. So, I don't think I have any mistakes as a student" She stated boldly. What she said was right. Although she skips class, you can't deny that she's actually a smart student. She learns things fastly and her intellect is surely no joke. If there are any assignment given by the professors, she has people inform her. She never asks for that but seems like being the daughter of the chairman has a little benefits like this. That's why although she skips class, she never miss any of assignments and her CGPA is pretty high as well. That always made some envious people misunderstood her. They always think that she's getting high scores just because her father's position. For them, it's impossible for her to have high scores while she's skipping most of the class.

"Then why are you skipping class so often?" He asked. 

"The classes are boring and i'm tired" She replied, mumbling and rolled her eyes.

"Could you please reply in polite way young lady!" He raised his voice but that doesn't make her scared of course. The next thing he heard was her long sigh.

"Is there anything more that you need to say?" She asked coldly.

"If you keep on skipping class, i have no choice but to tell the chairman" He said referring to her father. That threat doesn't work on her. She knew that her father isn't a person who has time to come to the campus just because of small matter like this. Even if he does so, she's not scared of that. 

"Just go tell him everything. He won't care by the way" She said expressionless.

"Song Ji Hyo!!" There he raised his voice again but just right the time he raised his voice, someone knocked the door. 

"Come in!" He said while looking at Jihyo annoyingly. 

The person who knocked the door came in and bowed to the counsellor. Jihyo didn't even bother to look at who he is. What she wants is go out from this hell office. 

"Oh! Jongkook ah. You finally came. Take a seat" He said in a very friendly tone. Definitely different from how he raised his voice just now.

Jongkook? Is that the the person whose motorbike i hit yesterday? Jihyo thought. 

"Yes. Perhaps for what you're calling me, seonsaengnim?" He said and made Jihyo a little curious. She turned her head and looked at the guy beside her. It's him. It's definitely him. After knowing it's him she turned back to her original position.

"Oh! You're here too" He smiled and said to her. 

"Ne" She replied coldly and he didn't manage to reply her again remembering that she was pretty rude to her the last time they met. 

"You know her? Oh! Who in the campus who doesn't know her. Jongkook ah. Here's the documents I need you to sent to professor Ahn. Please deliver it by tomorrow" He said and handed him an envelope. 

"Okay. I will. Don't worry" Jongkook said. 

"What happened to your head? Why is it bandaged?" The counsellor asked and that made Jihyo and Jongkook looked at each other reflexively. 

"If you have nothing to say to me then I'll get goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter