Suspicion

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that little scene with Joo-Hyun, Jongkook did fought with his heart to know wether he really loves her or not. Is he still love Jihyo or not. Today, he realized that Jihyo is just his past and he ought to look at the present time which is with Joo-Hyun. He might not have did a lot for Joo-Hyun because he realized that half of his heart is still for Jihyo. He knew that he can't love two people at once. So, he made up his mind. He will learn to love Joo-Hyun with all his heart. He knew it's hard but he will try his best. He's never a sweet man for Joo-Hyun but today he will try to be one.

It's just early morning but Jongkook already drives his car to Joo-Hyun's apartment but he stopped at the florist before going to her apartment. He managed to buy a big bouquet of pink roses for her. He walked confidently to her apartment unit with the rose on her hands.

He pressed the bell and waited there patiently. He spreaded a wide smile when Joo-Hyun opened the door and she's still looked so messy. "What are doing?" She glarred at him as she's still annoyed.

Jongkook showed her the roses he bought to her and handed it to her. "Good morning." He said sweetly. Joo-Hyun was agape. What happened to her boyfriend? He's clearly not someone who would come over just to deliver flowers and it's his first time giving her flowers.

"Are you not going to let me in?" Jongkook asked.

"Sure. Come in oppa." She said in a little confuse. Jongkook was expecting her wide smile but she only gave him a forced smile.

"I guess you just woke up. Should oppa cook breakfast for you?" Jongkook asked and again with his sweet voice.

"Okay then. I'll get ready." She replied shortly and went into his room to get ready. Jongkook didn't mind it as he thought that Joo-Hyun might be still mad at him and began making pancakes for both of them.

After around 30 minutes, the pancakes and fruits are ready. Joo-Hyun is ready as well. "What has got into you?" Joo-Hyun is still in confuse.

"Is it wrong if I make a visit to my girlfriend's?" Jongkook asked and took a bite of the pancake.

"No. It's just odd." She said.

Jongkook did felt that Joo-Hyun is a little weird today. She's usually a chatterbox that loves to talk a lot but for some reason, today she's so silent like she's hiding something.

Jongkook slowly grabbed her hand and squeeze it. "Mianhaeyo. I should have treat you better, Joo-Hyun ah." He said.

"Gwaencanhayo. You're not the only one who's at fault." She replied and smiled to Jongkook. That made Jongkook a little relieve.

After that breakfast, they both managed to chill out and get back together as Jongkook already planned. He's going to learn to love her with all his heart and try his best to forget his past.

**

It was Sunday and Jongkook and his friends managed to hung out. There were Cha Tae Hyun, Ha Dong Hoon and Lee Kwang Soo. The four of them were bestfriends when they were still in university and of course Jongkook never even once forget them. Today is kinda special because Jihyo is invited.

"Hyung!! Noona!! " Kwangsoo squaeled when Jongkook entered the entrance with Jihyo but then he recieved a hit on his head from his two hyungs who's Donghoon and Taehyun saying that he's so overdramatic.

"Don't shout!" Donghoon said.

"Joesonghabnida." Kwangsoo replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter