The Angered Tiger

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In-Sung’s words really worked like magic as it kept on playing in Jihyo’s mind. The thoughts that In-Sung said is about encouraging Jihyo to confess to Jongkook. Wait, should she just do as how In-Sung said? If she did so, she might have been crazy. She still clearly remember how Jongkook broke this off with her 4 years ago and how she regretted her decision when she refuse to come back to him although he pleaded already but thankfully that they didn’t become each other’s enemy and still having a very good relationship. That made Jihyo insecure as well. They so close, close enough that people might think that they’re married couple but Jongkook never once said anything about his feeling and that made Jihyo so insecure. Should she keep on waiting or what? Of course she can’t wait forever.

Today, she went to a quick lunch together with In-Sung as they needed to discuss things related to work. Jihyo asked for some advice from In-Sung since In-Sung has been to this field longer than her. So, it’s not wrong to ask for some advice from him right.

“Why are you following me?” Jihyo asked when In-Sung also get down from his car while dropping Jihyo to her office.

“I don’t really have much thing to do. So, I think it’s okay to follow you here?” In-Sung replied her easily.

She chuckled. “I don’t like having guest in my office.” She replied teasingly.

He then pulled her hair teasingly. “Ya! Am I even a guest?” In-Sung asked.

“Touch my hair again and I’ll make sure you won’t look handsome anymore by tomorrow!” She said in serious tone and made In-Sung a little agape. He was so afraid that Jihyo will turn into the cold Jihyo again.

“I was just joking! Don’t be mad.” He said and Jihyo didn’t say anything to him. “Ya! Ya!!” He called again and get no response from Jihyo but that doesn’t mean he won’t stop trying.

“Jihyo ya. You said that you’ll make sure that I won’t look handsome again tomorrow. Does that mean I’m handsome all this while?” In-Sung asked again.

“No. You are not.” She replied without looking at him.

“Don’t lie!” He said and tried to hit her head playfully but before that she already hold his hand to stop him from doing so.

“Ya! Jo In-Sung. Don’t take my word for granted okay?” She said again in serious tone.

“Ne, sajangnim.” He said and bowed his head lowly like saying sorry.

That successfully made Jihyo chuckled. “Hajima!” She laughed. They kept on talking and joking until they reached Jihyo’s office.

Both of them didn’t realize that the employees around are observing both of them with their eyes wide open. Eventhough In-Sung is not working in their company, he visited their office frequently as he has business connection with this company. He’s such a young, handsome and successful CEO and modeled for some magazine as well. Who doesn’t know him?

“Min-Young ah. Why does our CEO is so lucky?” One girl seemed to be all dreamy that she kept on starring on In-Sung and Jihyo who chatted happily from entrance till the elevator.

The other girl hit her head lightly to stop her from being so dreamy. “Ya! Jin Hae Soo! Stop drooling! Do your work!” The other girl who was called Min-Young said.

“How could she manage to be close with two good looking men at the same time? She’s pretty, smart and rich. I think she’s only close with Chief Kim but turn out that she’s also close with CEO Jo. Isn’t she so lucky?” Jin Hae-Soo said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter