It's always been you

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole week, Jongkook didn’t talk much when he’s with Jihyo. Although Jihyo is pretty close with In-Sung, that doesn’t mean that she drew away from Jongkook. For some reason, Jongkook always has a special place in her heart. Jongkook still drives her to the office and brought her home sometimes but Jihyo noticed how Jongkook behaved lately. He’s being so different as he just kept silent the most time. It’s driving Jihyo crazy as he’s always a chatterbox and she’s really not familiar with the silent Kim Jong Kook.

“Oppa.” She called when he’s driving her home and again he’s being so silent as he’s lost in his own thought.

“Ne?” He replied and looked at her with his blank face.

“What happened to you?” She asked directly as she’s a little worried.

“Ani. I’m all okay.” He replied shortly.

Jihyo sighed just then. Again both of them were silent until Jihyo’s phone rings. She picked up the phone without looking who’s calling.”Hello? What? What happened?” She talked in serious yet worried tone with her eyes widen in surprise. That made Jongkook directly look at her as he’s curious about what happened.

“What happened?” Jongkook asked when Jihyo hung up the phone already.

“Oppa. To Seung Won University Hospital. NOW!” Jihyo begged with teary eyes.

“Hospital? What happened?” Jongkook asked again while turning the car to the other direction.

“My father’s secretary said he passed out during the conference and he’s admitted to the hospital now.” Jihyo said in worried tone.

“Arasso.” Jongkook replied and chose the nearest way to the hospital as he’s worried as well. He can’t stand seeing Jihyo like that and drove quickly.

**

“Secretary Yoon!” Jihyo called from far and ran to the direction that she saw her father’s secretary. Jongkook doesn’t have any choice but to follow her.

“What happened to abeoji? I thought he always has his medical check up every 6 months!” Jihyo asked in worried.

“Jihyo ya. Calm down.” Jongkook said and patted her back lightly to calm her down.

“I don’t know but suddenly he said that his stomach hurts and he passed out just then. I’m sorry, Agassi.” Secretary Yoon replied and bowed.

Jihyo felt like her legs are so numb right now that she sat on the chair nearby directly. Jongkook can’t help but being sad as well seeing her like this. “It’s okay. He’ll be okay. Chairman Song is a strong one. He’ll make it okay?” Jongkook said while consoling her and her hair gently to calm her down.

She directly drowned her head on her shoulder. Jongkook understands her situation right now that she needs a friend and a shoulder to lean on. He’s happily lending his to her or else he’ll be burning inside if he saw it’s other guy who does it for her. “Will he really be okay?” Jihyo asked with a really soft voice.

“He will be. Don’t worry, Jihyo ya.” He said with his hands are still and rubbing her head gently.

Jihyo felt so thankful with Jongkook’s presence right now that she can’t imagine how she would be like if he wasn’t here for her. At least his touch did calm her a bit after the doctor came out from the room. “Are you Chairman Song’s guardian?” The doctor asked Jihyo as her father’s secretary has went back because he still has work to handle.

“Yes. I’m his daughter.” Jihyo replied quickly.

“Ah. I see. Your father’s condition is not bad but he just has some liver issue.” The doctor replied.

“What? Liver issue? I thought my father always has his health checked every 6 months and does that mean he needs liver transplant?”

“No. He doesn’t need one. Don’t worry, your father will be okay after some treatment and taking medicine. You don’t need to worry much.”

“Ne. Kamsahabnida, seonsaengnim.”

“Then, I’ll be leaving now.”

As the doctor left, Jihyo sighed in relieve before entering her father’s room. She slowly approached her father who’s currently sleeping due to the medicine. “I told you, he will be okay.” Jongkook said slowly. Jihyo just nodded but she still can’t say anything.

After a while, Jongkook did ask Jihyo if she wants to go back since it’s almost midnight already. Jihyo refused as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter