It's complicated

A Warm Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hoon sighed again before finally seeing himself up in the mirror. He looked down for a while before finally going out from his room.

"Oppa. Are you ready?" His sister, Jihyo asked. He nodded just then.

"Let's go."

They're currently on their way to meet their father, chairman Song who's probably sitting down in his office, struggling with his work in enlarging his business empire. Ji-Hoon couldn't help but being nervous instead. It has been a while since the last time he met their father. The tension between them is not good either. He kept his mind busy by looking at the busy streets of seoul but still he can't simply just forget what things he will face.

After about an hour being in the car, the chauffer finally stopped the car in front of a skyscraper building which has probably more than 30 floors. Ji-Hoon walked out from the car and looked at the building for a while.

"Are you ready?" Jihyo asked. He still didn't manage to speak a word and nodded instead.

Both of them entered that tall building and everyone's attention is definitely at them. They already knew about their chairman's daughter but the guy behind her is somehow familiar to them. Both Jihyo and Ji-Hoon get into the elevator and went to the highest floor. Where their father's office is.

Their father's secretary finally gestured them to enter their father's office after they waited for a while outside. They even need permission to meet their father, she sighed.

"Annyeonghasimnikka, abeoji." Ji-Hoon said a bowed to the elder man in front of him who's busy reading the reports.

"Hmmm" He replied shortly without looking at him.

"Are you doing well, abeoji?" Ji-Hoon asked again.

"Yeah. Things went well without you." Their father sarcasmed.

"It's such a relieve."

"Abeoji, it's nearly the lunch time. Should we go for a lunch since oppa is here?" Jihyo asked.

"Since when my kids are good enough to offer their time to have lunch with me." He chuckled a little. It's driving Ji-Hoon crazy. He has been so patient but what his father did was just sarcasmed.

"Abeoji!"

"Okay then. Since my busy and genius son came across the continent to visit me, let's go then." Their father replied.

**

It's such a relieve that the lunch went peacefully although the tension between the two men are still so clear but seems like slowly, their father finally managed to accept the fact about his son. He even offered Ji-Hoon to just stay at their house instead of the penthouse.

"Abeoji, are you currently busy?" Ji-Hoon asked carefully to his father who's currently in his self-owned library.

"No. Why?"

"Can I come in?" He asked carefully.

"Just come. What do you have to say by the way?"

Ji-Hoon approached him and seated in a chair in front of his father. "It's about Jihyo." He said carefully.

"What's with your sister?"

"I have knew about her and her boyfriend and.."

"And what?"

"Abeoji, she deserves happiness. Kim Jong Kook is a good man and I'm sure that he won't harm her."

"I know."

"So why are you opposing their relationship? Abeoji, did you know? When everyone in her family turned their back to her, he was the one who was there for her. He was the one who convinced her to get her feet back on the gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter